Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:34 AM

Please see for more: http://forums.warppo...and-win-prizes/

Hallo alle!

Just your fellow  wiki contributor/admin here.

Recently, I've been skinning existent data on the wiki into a requiem themed user experience, it's on-going, so expect more! If anyone has any constructive suggestions i'd appreciate hearing them. (no really, I would), Tell me if you love/hate what i've been doing with the css updates so I can get some feedback. (thank you Talwar up to this point. Are you Tally on the forums? Please PM Me I would like to get to know you, It honestly feels like we're on our own islands as admins.)

...Other thoughts

Our Amazing Wiki still needs lots of experienced users to help out. This could be you! Lately and Honestly, it seems like it's only Talwar,  Resplendent, Cleffy,  and myself  who give a damn about it and this is not ideal. Help prove me wrong,  IF you would like to help out on our wonderful little wiki go ahead and sign up. You do not need to worry about getting started, I am more than willing to help you out in any overhead-type aspects involved with working with wiki/css code. We need dedicated individuals who understand their classes to offer their insight about the game to better fundamentally enrich the experiences of all the other onlookers.  You can ask me anything you want,  here, and I will answer it to the best of my knowledge.

Personally, I think we should make this wiki the best it can be. Why? Because it is ours, our place to share information and to explore the experiences of many others. This is why I find this important. Do I play other games? Of course. But to me and maybe to you, this particular game has the allure that craves the engrossing need to shine.

...Deep thoughts

I have started piecing together a .JS model for a skill calculator (YES A REAL FUNCTIONAL-ONE!. I would like and NEED some more support before I go forward, so if you can help me bounce js-based ideas back and forth I would love to hear from you. Please message me and your credit will be duly expressed.

To request an Account:

http://requiem.irowi...:RequestAccount

To contact an Active Admin:

http://requiem.irowi...iki/User:Talwar
http://requiem.irowi...ser:Resplendent
http://requiem.irowi...User:Mobiusloop (me)

#2 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:10 AM

your right Jabrody! (and thanks for your work so far)

let me spit into my Hands first...

i`m going to look into it this Weekend.  :bash:

#3 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:21 AM

I'm sorry for not being able to help, but glad to see people still care about our Wiki. 

Keep up the hard work!

#4 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:07 AM

here the russian skill calculator http://requiem.isnet.ru/fitting , maybe its helpful

#5 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

Thanks, I was wondering what happened to that site since requiem-info.ru went down some time ago. A wiki-based skill calculator similar to that would be excellent.

#6 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:06 AM

calc dont work in firefox.

theres alot of items that are missing currently in wiki. i wish u all the best in correcting these deficiencies.

Edited by sonemere, 21 July 2014 - 02:07 AM.

#7 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

I mainly use ff and the calc works great for me. so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep, lots of areas need work, here is the wiki agenda as I currently see it :
(Every aspect below depends on user contributions so if you see something you think you might be able to help with then please do so, we need experienced players who know what they're talking about to contribute.)

* New content: level 70  & 80 quests, xmas event quests, other event quests, event hearts, info on the new upgradeable mercs, titan rh armors/enchants, any associated Voxyon data/images. Expect them in the coming months

*  With Sandyman's help, The wiki is now shifting gears toward focusing on visitor immersion rather than a just being a data respository. New getting started guides, how-to's and videos are being hatched out. These guides should help a new player quickly and easily learn about the game while directing them toward more useful information that all new players really should understand before they even reach the 2nd week of game play, so interconnecting other areas of the wiki. A lot of the data assets are already in the wiki, it's just a matter of linking them to how-Terms of Service/guides. Possibly, all the links in the "Essentials" section on the main page will be divided up into Beginner and Novice/Veteran player subsections along with any new how-to/guide pages. Depending on interest, expect them in the coming months.

Ex ideas: guides/videos - how to: forge compound, enchant, reinforce, upgrade gear at what levels, skill up a char, dna system, skill point system, experience penalty, experience modifiers and how they all work, explore classes with each classes pros/cons, honor system, battlefields, grinding areas free/prem, PK, possession beasts armors/skills/points, things you should know, things you probably don't know, things you didn't wanna know but now you do so tough.

* Clean up all pages that currently have season 1 (outdated) information interspersed with current valid data, this has been causing unnecessary confusion. Best suggestion thus far has been to carefully extract this data and place it at the bottom of the particular page. Ongoing.

* Our FAQ page is a mess, years ago when I started using this wiki I relied on that page to direct me to where I needed to go. So perhaps once that is revamped and integrated with a wikilink-based updated version of loyalty's forum faq coupled with the assistance of new getting started guides things will start to look a bit better. Future project.

Edited by Jabrody, 21 July 2014 - 12:31 PM.

#8 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

I'm burned out on the wiki. Right now I am pretty busy on my own projects, maybe when I am done I will make an application to automate adding new armor visuals to the wiki. Some of the armors also take tweaking to make them look how they were meant to.

Edited by Cleffy, 21 July 2014 - 01:45 PM.

#9 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

Yea I know what you mean, I'll finish something and proceed to disappear for a while, more of a necessity. Well whatever you're doing with the armor visuals it's impressive and absolutely top notch work.

#10 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:46 AM

Weapon gallery looks awesome! Great job guys :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users