• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

this update 513 has nerfed mage's mdeff buff and a dual raider debuff. but I think to be fair, lets nerf katar raider aspeed and critical a bit, this class hits so fast and most of the time crit and they are so hard to hit even a bourg with high accu is having a problem to hit them .. just to be fair ...

#2 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:05 AM

Dude the title only made me laught lots, like many classes already got nerfed now u wana nerf more classes?? Rlly dude?? U wana made the game worst due you guys thing is ultra op????? Katar raider is normal having high atack speed n crit duh, is one of the only classes wich have more crit.n atack speed, wen they nerfed cleric buffs i thing was enought for raiders, now nerfing them atack speed n crit??? U wana the class dont be used anymore??? Hell no, after the cleric got nerfed it become more hard to play any class, if u saying that than is might u dont have yet a gd build in u char, there are many ppl than can hang a pvp vs a raider, u should see how was old and how is nw, im just saying this, stop the freaking nerf, is geting annoying and game be less enjoyable e.e

#3 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:02 AM

raiders shouldn't be able to cloak imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users