Agi Knight assistance! 150/44 currently - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Agi Knight assistance! 150/44 currently

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JoshM

JoshM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

I started playing Ragnarok for a while and tried out a few classes, but Swordsman is the only one I stuck through in the end. When playing this game, all I wanted to do was hunt bosses, or MVPs and enjoy the PVE content the game has to offer. Skip ahead a little bit, still strictly playing solo, I got up to RK and looked into some builds people MVP with. One of em that stuck out to me was using Dragon Breath to take em down while having a huge HP pool. That looked fun, so blah blah blah skip ahead and I hit 150 and had some fun killing MVPs. After a while, I wanted to switch it up. A few vids on Youtube showed little of AGI knights killing MVPs, but the few I did see just looked like so much fun. Attacking so swiftly along with accessories like Ring of Flame Lord and using weapons such as Violet Fear looked flashy and amazing! Now THAT'S what I want to do.

While seeing DB RKs are also good in pvp situations, I have no desire to do any sort of PVP activities. Most guilds are involved in that, so I can't even join them. With that in mind, I just want to PvM and have a fun time again like I did before I took a half year break.

So the main point of my post, I need some help. I'm not sure where to start in terms of stat point allocation and some of the gears that'd be beneficial. I'm really sorry if this is posted elsewhere ):  I think what I'd like to know most are items that are a MUST HAVE for any build, items that are irreplaceable, and then items that can maybe be of preference such as weapons and maybe armor. I know I'm asking a lot here, but I am trying to figure some of this stuff out as I'm getting back into the game. I'm looking into it as I type this but I doubt I'll be able to find EVERYTHING I need to know so any help would be amazing! For me, resetting your stuff is a lil expensive so I don't want to mess anything up! Xoxo for all that read

#2 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:10 PM

well.. i understand that you cant woe but pvm yes, i dont have time now for post large tips XD but send me message if you need some.

#3 idreami

idreami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAround West Prontera Kafra
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:12 AM

if u needed assistance jsut message me or u can see me on south pront.. i may be afk but ill get to you soon asap :)

#4 JoshM

JoshM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

Legendario gave me some advice which was very helpful! i'll send ya a message and see if you can give any additional tips, thanks for the help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users