• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Amarantheum

Amarantheum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

I must say I fully regret goin Amistr>Sera, didn't realize how big of a difference it it having an offensive skill till she hits 105 T-T

On a side note... My sera stops attacking. ALOT. I've disabled the automatic use of skills (both offensive/defensive).. if she is hit, she will simply do nothing. Doesn't freeze the animation like it did when she was about to cast, just does nothing at all. Lets em smack em. In orc dungeon 1, she will just be there, just chillin, with so many mobs that when I go to cart cannon them I lag from the damage. Any ideas?

#2 Amarantheum

Amarantheum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

Like, it's so bad the only place I can actually level is ant eggs. NO WAY am I doing ant eggs till 105 :<

#3 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

now that you paralyze needle it will go a lot faster, relatively speaking. It took 2 months on and off to get to 105 and 3 weeks to get to 113. If Sera has good intimacy u can just let her do her stuff at night when you are asleep.

and speaking of Stats, my Ami base sera has about 40% more hp then my alt gene's (special pham) vanil base Dieter. Also has higher hp regen and takes less damage. When it is all done the payoff will be  a incredible tank for mvp hunting.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

I must say I fully regret goin Amistr>Sera, didn't realize how big of a difference it it having an offensive skill till she hits 105 T-T

On a side note... My sera stops attacking. ALOT. I've disabled the automatic use of skills (both offensive/defensive).. if she is hit, she will simply do nothing. Doesn't freeze the animation like it did when she was about to cast, just does nothing at all. Lets em smack em. In orc dungeon 1, she will just be there, just chillin, with so many mobs that when I go to cart cannon them I lag from the damage. Any ideas?

Make sure the AI is not set to try to use painkiller on the owner if you do not have painkiller. That has been shown to cause bad behavior on Sera homuns with latest AzzyAI. 

#5 Amarantheum

Amarantheum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

Make sure the AI is not set to try to use painkiller on the owner if you do not have painkiller. That has been shown to cause bad behavior on Sera homuns with latest AzzyAI. 

Thanks ill give it a try

#6 Amarantheum

Amarantheum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

Thanks ill give it a try

Looks like that fixed it, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users