• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zerox3

Zerox3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:55 AM

no rude cmnts please but please do return sets in dungeons, i beg of you. i know its tedious tryna win your luck before in the bosses and randomly getting a set piece, but it was also easier to sell money too.
if you dont have a set for u class, u could sell it or use it for your alt class.
because this gada thing is worse than instance hunting.
basically you cant really buy sets till after 40. because every time i go to the market
theres always level 40+ sets. so what happened to the rest below? its pretty much nonexistent armour now.
for the gada crap, you gotta grind the field and get stupid coins, and its boring imo.
idk if gada would automatically give you YOUR classes pieces and all but i rather just run through a
instance and hope to get sets. thats how i got money before, now i really dont know how to make it unless
i buy rl money and sell randomizer or soul craft crap...and now ima look like crap and weak till level 40...and i like to match. xD i really miss set hunting and this is one the biggest disappointment to me.
so i would like this to be took in consideration ^^ sorry if i dont get all the updates correct and all
if i messed something up on here.

#2 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:31 PM

The problem with the Gada Coin feature is that it also gives pieces of armor that you can use that are NOT a part of the class set. Otherwise, it's a much better feature compared to what we used to have. If they made it where the only things that could be obtained with gada coins are the class set pieces (for your class), then it would be perfect. It would also lower the price of class sets and there would be PLENTY to go around - which is how it should be since there's a huge difference between set users and normal armor users. Just sayin'.

#3 Nodke

Nodke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

you can get them faster now with gada but ramdom items may appear, while the old MM set drops was how i funded my pot addiction and how i traded set piece i didnt want for ones i did they should add the MM set drops again

#4 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:01 AM

you can get them faster now with gada but ramdom items may appear, while the old MM set drops was how i funded my pot addiction and how i traded set piece i didnt want for ones i did they should add the MM set drops again

DON'T.
DO.
DRUGS.
IT MAKES ME ANGRY!

Posted Image

ps: not srs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users