#1 ds1234

ds1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

As the title says does it, or with mora equipment it has gotten better?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:34 AM

Mora update changed the formula (making it better) and added the mora set to further boost damage. However, it still has the lengthy cooldown. For a while it was good in WoE/PVP, but now that we have the WoE sets, it gets reduced too much to be useful.

#3 ds1234

ds1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:55 AM

Mora update changed the formula (making it better) and added the mora set to further boost damage. However, it still has the lengthy cooldown. For a while it was good in WoE/PVP, but now that we have the WoE sets, it gets reduced too much to be useful.

Oh okay thanks. I was gonna get it to replace CS, but now I'm not so sure because I planned on using the skill in PVP but maybe I should just get IB or just be a full DB set.

Edited by ds1234, 22 July 2014 - 10:56 AM.

#4 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

wut man? HS suck? i oneshotted people in PVP with HS (45k to 80k+ full buffed and ur's set)

HS is good for oneshot single mob in pvm "Less weight of weapon, Enchanted with expert archer enchants and Archer skeleton card more damage deals"

when i was a noob player with my RK Hundred spears was my main skill in RO is very good like CS "nah CS is more OP and cute :v" ^^

#5 ChrisAllen

ChrisAllen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:19 AM

wut man? HS suck? i oneshotted people in PVP with HS (45k to 80k+ full buffed and ur's set)

HS is good for oneshot single mob in pvm "Less weight of weapon, Enchanted with expert archer enchants and Archer skeleton card more damage deals"

when i was a noob player with my RK Hundred spears was my main skill in RO is very good like CS "nah CS is more OP and cute :v" ^^

what specific gears are u using sir? or what gear set is more appropriate for HS build and stat distributions... thanks!

#6 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:08 AM

For pvm: Ur's Set (+9 better for enchant armor with FS enchants), Gungnir/Long horn with EA enchants and Archer skeleton cards if you got the spear refined better! get buffs "Giant Grow (+30 str)", "Determination (+atk depending of how many members in party".

For PVP you also  you can use Ur's Set with Bellum spear +9

#7 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:45 AM

Are you sure you can achieve 45K on something with full reduction?

#8 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

wearing ghostring or deviling? nah

#9 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:20 AM

I'm thinking he's oneshotting people with no reduction because HS sucks in PvP to any average player with a basic woe set.And if he's caught wearing Urs Set in PvP trying to use that skill,let's just say he deserves what is coming to him.He'll manage to get 15-25k if he's lucky to anyone who is not playing with his ass.45 to 80k with a +9 Bellum Spear though.....I don't care how many buffs you have.You're not seeing that damage in PvP,unless in some unlikely case,you're Turisis Rune procs 3x damage or something,but he's likely to be killed by anyone good before that time in any case.

#10 Kydon

Kydon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:51 AM

depends what you mean with "full reductions"

if you mean "GR + woe set + ck + cranial +2xkbc + Energy coat + rpb" then no, but the average joe that walks into pvp doesnt have all that gear and will get hit pretty hard from a ur's set+vellum full buffs RK

#11 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

too bad you will rarely see the average joe in pvp since once they try to step in, some (well) geared player overkills them and usually they are discouraged to come back (ever, haha)

so to sum it up HS is an "ok" skill if and only if used on the average joe; just "ok" since you're a glass cannon when trying to maximize damage so you have to play prudently to not get owned in return

also GR and DR by themselves shouldn't be an excuse since you can just use converters; the woe sets are indeed an excuse however =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users