Scheduled Maintenance Wednesday, July 23rd 2014! - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Scheduled Maintenance Wednesday, July 23rd 2014!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:32 PM

The problem is not to wait 6 hours, but every time we hope they understand what managing a company means and do what they promise. I'm not playing since 1 month, just logging after maintenance to see if they transferred my characters (and of course I'm not surprise when I see they did nothing). But maybe I should say thanks to Gravity, with all its fail I have more free time :D

#27 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

The Server Maintenance has been extended due to finding an issue on Nova. Announcements will be made once the Servers are back up.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

In another words: they have no idea what's happening and so no idea how to fix it... Now also no more estimated time.

#28 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

servers are up

#29 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:FOC

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

they should give Nova server  lant & drops bost by X percentage.

and give trifi a  stats boost by X percent.

on server select page on log in add the info/percentages.  might help new players decided to go get loots or stats and get richer faster.

ofc when in any Battlefeilds turning off these bonuses.

#30 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:47 PM

Both Trifri and Nova should be up and running.

#31 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

and give trifi a  stats boost by X percent.

on server select page on log in add the info/percentages.  might help new players decided to go get loots or stats and get richer faster.

ofc when in any Battlefeilds turning off these bonuses.

LOL yea cuz Tifri needs more power.. all +30 isnt enough to wipe out the Nova players in their 69 jump attire.

With nothing to buy in Nova lant is really quite pointless to have, there are also no mall points to buy as nobody there has any to sell.. ofc drops could always be boosted permanently on both servers.

Again I think the copy of toons should have just been done with every acct in the first place, bypassing the stupid ticket system and the small 2 week window that they chose to do it in. Alot of people I know from Valdes pop in from time to time to see if they want to return.. annoyed by the pk drama almost instantly then leave again. Would sure be nice if they could have had the option to return to Nova and possibly stick around and play awhile. I'm not sure if they have even fixed the 'new acct cant make a toon on Nova' problem yet, but by releasing Nova to the client and transfers with this bug in play they screwed alot of ppl from starting on Nova, have heard of quite a few that are new on Tifri and do not care for pk much but have lvld their 69 jump toons and who the hell wants to start back at lvl 1 after that?

but wth do I know Im just an old tiime toxic player too.

#32 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:08 AM

Both Trifri and Nova should be up and running.

you dont test shortly if it runs?

#33 yourself

yourself

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

shazamo,you need to quit doin stuff to requiem if you ain't gonna play it.get your ass in game and find out what is really missin and then add improvements.apparently requiem must not be a good game if the ADMINS wont even log in and play.

#34 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

Sorry if there was any confusion.

I do not do any "stuff" to Requiem. I assume your referring to in-game events/mechanics. That is all on our Development team. Alteris and Helium. You can contact Alteris directly via PM on our Forums or via Twitter.

I do go in-game and play here and there. I do plan to blog about starting a brand new character and leveling him/her.

#35 Brooklynkid11216

Brooklynkid11216

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Any forge event this weekend?? Mi want to make a ranger with decent gear :p_idea:

#36 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

Your double exp has appeared to have ended early. Never mind I think it was hh ended after looking at a guide quest exp

Edited by Demtd, 27 July 2014 - 12:45 AM.

#37 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

this and chance makers till the market is stable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users