Enriched hammer question - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Enriched hammer question

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:22 AM

I'll cut it short.
I've been waiting for mentioned NPC to show up since i started playing, which is few months. Ive read patch notes, periodically look on forum etc. Nothing
So i wait patiently, and today I found in patch notes on facebook, that enriched hammer is departing
WTF
Just where the hell is the information whether he is active or not? How am i supposed to know, if i cant even find in google that he was active just a while ago???

wait...wait...wait...wait even more...BOOM  nothing for you because you aren't online 24/7
seriously...

now, that the beer ahs already got spilled, can someone at least tell me where should i check to catch enriched somewhere in future?

#2 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:24 AM

Weeeeeell.... you can always check eden 2nd floor. :v

On a more serious note, yeah, they should properly tell us when we get enriched. This one came kinda out of nowhere.

#3 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:29 AM

Usually, whenever Enriched Hammer NPC is put, it is notified in the Patch Notes. Quite rarely it is put in as a surprise with the Fire Sale. Every few hours there are announcements made on the server whenever Enriched Hammer is up along with the Fire Sale.

You should also check threads in Ragnarok Community 1 Chat, to look up for such things, because there was even a thread about his surprise entry.

Also, whenever you see chats of people buying E. Ores, you should check Eden 2F or confirm with other players.

Edited by bloodyrascal, 23 July 2014 - 08:33 AM.

#4 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

It takes about 20 seconds to see if there is Enriched Hammer in place. If anything, leave a 1/1 Novice there, that way all you have to do is log in and out!

#5 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:40 AM

http://forums.warppo...192-guess-what/

#6 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:16 AM

Yea there were plently of ingame and community tells to indicate enriched was in...just accept you missed him this time and catch em the next!

Edited by YangeWenli, 23 July 2014 - 09:16 AM.

#7 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:30 AM

i was nice enough to make a thread to tell people he was in even though i personally dont think it should have been added...

#8 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:33 AM

i was nice enough to make a thread to tell people he was in even though i personally dont think it should have been added...

i had to quit the game to prevent more frustrations from the warpportal management

#9 Laudanum

Laudanum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

Also, whenever you see chats of people buying E. Ores, you should check Eden 2F or confirm with other players.

Yup, this is how I found out. Walked into eden and noticed people buying ores. Wandered to 2F and found everyone in an upgrading frenzy. It is strange though, that it wasn't properly announced online, considering they're trying to make money off of this. You sit there and go, "whoa when tf did he show up? How long will he be here?" and end up having to trawl the forums piecing together clues.

#10 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

Yup, this is how I found out. Walked into eden and noticed people buying ores. Wandered to 2F and found everyone in an upgrading frenzy. It is strange though, that it wasn't properly announced online, considering they're trying to make money off of this. You sit there and go, "whoa when tf did he show up? How long will he be here?" and end up having to trawl the forums piecing together clues.

i don't think it was plan.

i am pretty sure he wasn't there on weds. Was probably added on Thursday or Friday because of all the nagging Oda and Camp receive.

#11 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:53 AM

Yeah - honestly, I don't like the way this is handled either; it's too easy for people to be unlucky and not happen to log in while he's there, or not see the announcement (I don't notice the in-game announcements anymore, since they send them out so damned much). I'd been waiting for Enriched Hammer for months, and almost missed him. I just happened to check the maint thread last night and saw that he was leaving... 

#12 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

Well, at least i'll have plenty of time to collest some more enriched ore hoping for next enriched <sigh>
And it doesnt help me, that every news are scattered:
Facebook page, iro page, patch notes on forum
Yeah, its my fault i missed it, but I'm dissapointed that unless i take a look at every thread on forum and check in game often myself, there's high probability I'll miss the event again

Be honest, do you really think anyone would recognise thread called "guess what" as one containing information that enriched is back? It seems to be one of most anticipated mini events after all...
And please don't get me wrong, I appreciate your kindness to inform others.

#13 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

I agree that it shouldve been announced better but....

He was in from friday to tuesday, 5 days total, and not once did you go to eden floor 2.
I am up there at least once a day, getting the energy crystal buffs or quests.
Using the mail room or storage every so often.
Or buying something from a vend shop occasionally.
Also wasnt he server announced every hour, the same as firesale npc, so players in game would notice?

#14 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

Also wasnt he server announced every hour, the same as firesale npc, so players in game would notice?

Not arguing anything about Enriched Hammer, just that there's so many announcements (especially during WoE) that one announcing him in game can easily be ignored. There's too many announcements for any of them to be effective any more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users