• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:24 AM

Has anyone gotten 3s R01 Costume yet?  I am just checking to see if it is working.  I don't want another experience like the one I had with the undertaker hehe!

#2 Amasaki

Amasaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

i fused one on the day of patch from 0s > 2s > 3s

Spoiler

according to my guildie, it's the only one on the server ._.

Spoiler

Edited by Amasaki, 25 July 2014 - 10:05 PM.

#3 Plushy

Plushy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:03 AM

I also tried to 3s them and end up with 0 slots every time (5 times in a row, then i gave up). I even didn't get a single slot!

What the hell is going on Warpportal? I want my money back!

#4 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

I tried 5 times on my 1s Gunslinger...kept getting 1s. I'm normally pretty lucky with slotting >.> 

#5 Plushy

Plushy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

For me it starts to be scamming.

The best thing ever came into the kafra shop are RO1 Boxes, where you get fairly male or female one (50/50) perm for 1k KP. It's something you spent your money on and get something in return -> satiesfied.

And about other things in the kafra shop:

Like Fusion: You spent a lot of money to get tablet and 2 kinds of costumes or accs, then you can also spent money on maintains. That's a lot of KP compared to RO1 Boxes (over 1k KP). If you think about fusing without maintains then you put 2 kinds of costume and start to fuse. The worst part in this is that you loose 1 costume and get the another one you put in in the tablet. I don't want to fuse costume because i want to get a costume back i just put in! I fuse 2 costume because i want to get something new and not something back!

It's like you put 2 coins in the machine hoping to get something, like a Soda drink, but you just get 1 coin back. Seriously, someone really want it that way?

There are many other problems like phantom stones, munil boxes, different RNG's and other random crap, which i doesn't really call them actually random! Nothing's random right now in my opinion, just draining out some poor players who really helps this game with spending money and rewarding worst players with their RNG's who just spent only a little amount of money and they run around with full hands.

I am really dissappointing now. Fusion works awful with RO1 Costumes. Bug or made it on purpose? Who knows but the worst thing here is also that no one informed or warned us about it. Like "Hey, take care, fusing's getting tougher now.". Just stealing money from players and pretending nothing happened.

If you really are interested in running this game then i am begging you please think about it. Don't just close your eyes and hope it could work somehow. It doesn't! Get a quick solution. Something has to be done now and not later. The kafra shop and it's random things are getting worser and more unfair after every patch. To think about that it's the only way you earn some money for this game and you don't care about it, i seriously get goosebumps. You don't get that you're running into a serious problem...

If there's someone interested for a quick and easy solution here it is:

Just take out any random boxes or system and sell any permament items, costumes and accs you offer with a single fixed price. Like Dragon Bone Wings perm for 3k KP (limited one for 1k KP), or Pirate Costume for 2k KP (limited one for 500 KP). This is just a quick solution. I would prefer to fix this randomness, but it seems that no one can handle it correctly.

Like i said before this way it is now is scamming in my eyes: "Throw 2 coins into the machine. Choose an item you want which is worth for your money and get 1 coin you just threw in back. Hurray!"

#6 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

here's my current rates

1slot->tried for to 2slot rune maintain failed(CAUSE IT HAS A CHANCE TOO FUUU DEVS) went to 0 slot

0->1 slot took me 7 tries

1->2 slot im at 10 tries currently still as 1slot.

#7 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

I have also tried about a dozen times to fuse gunslinger, it went to 2s once but then immediately back to 0s :(

1slot->tried for to 2slot rune maintain failed(CAUSE IT HAS A CHANCE TOO FUUU DEVS) went to 0 slot

Did you have a rune in the slot when you were using rune maintain?

#8 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

I have also tried about a dozen times to fuse gunslinger, it went to 2s once but then immediately back to 0s :(

Did you have a rune in the slot when you were using rune maintain?

yuuuuup it's a known thing that occasionally one of the tablets can fail  when you use both ~_~

#9 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin, Channel 5

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

It seems the rates on slotting them period is abysmally low, and even more-so for 3-slot =x (or it's just broken)

#10 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

hmm  i tried to fuse my  gunslinger   first try went to 2 slots. 

my other gunslinger costume stayed at 1 slot each time.   tried 2 times then gave up  .lol too expensive to keep trying

#11 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

Over 20 fusion attempts and it has not gone above 0/1 slot now, beware if you're thinking of fusing these costumes.

#12 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

My guildie Kevv has a 3slot Crusader. Idk if he sold it or not

#13 samaura

samaura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Albion Online- Caerleon

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

You're also missing kevv's 3s Gunslinger.

On that note, I failed 9 times today to fuse my Sin Cross costume. It kept bouncing between 1 slot and 0 slots. Though I can't complain about having to use many extra costumes because I spent 9 Million blood points on Random Union Point boxes to use the free costumes the game can let you farm as fodder.

#14 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:59 PM

tried it once, didnt do sh!t.. costume remained the same. but i can't complain having only done it once compared to people who do it more times, one sure thing tho is it's the first and last time. not spending any real money on this gambling scam, not spending any more hard farmed zenny on it either

#15 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:both.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:28 PM

...   THEY HAVE GUNSLINGER OUTFITS ALREADY!?

aw man...   and I'll probably NEVER get one...

#16 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

pfft... I have already tried 16 times from 1 to 3 slots! 

Results:  All Attempts Failed!!!  Please deposit more money!!! lmao.

#17 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:39 AM

yuuuuup it's a known thing that occasionally one of the tablets can fail  when you use both ~_~

It's a known BUG.

#18 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:11 AM

It's a known BUG.

ehh iirc it was never called a bug, they(support) just said it could happen.

#19 Sarasah

Sarasah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:04 PM

I have support ticket proof saying that they're not intended to be used together and thus resulting in a chance of them canceling each other out =_=;
Which is silly because a year ago when they came out there was a article displaying screen shots of both being used. Bleh

#20 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

The house always win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users