#301 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

Leeny, we tested your report, no disconnections. So we're not sure what it may be in relationship to your activity. If you are 100% able to reproduce the disconnection under the same circumstances, please contact me directly and we'll see if it is an issue related to your account/character specifically or not.

#302 Priested

Priested

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:58 AM

Everytime we finaly got ur party up, we dc.

Please tell us about the current state of the servers....

#303 Denaomina

Denaomina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Server:Leo

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

Few things I seen with this new patch so far.  Tonight I was in orlo map and ran a dungeon and during final boss near end of fight I dc'd and relog to find myself in adventure plains where you first create a character.  The other is I can count the number of kings killed while lvling 2 separate characters from 200-230 so not sure how many kings that would mean during 1 character to 230 then another to 230 at separate times.  Well I noticed the king drops either nothing at all, or pink powder / ether.  So that is 2 characters both separate time for 30 level and multiple mastyx kings during that and no medal drops at all or anything other of value. 

Now the sub boss mastyx or whatever that spawn in the same areas did drop some epics along the way.  My point is the king should have dropped those epics or medalion and it did not.  This was not just a couple kings either.  I am not sure their spawn time, it seemed like every 45 min to hour so 30 lvls in total on 2 characters was alot of kings that gave nothing but some powder.  I don't care too much but I would think the king that takes a while to kill would drop better for so many killed and the sub guys would not be dropping what seemed better.  My concern is more for the medals, now if its suppose to take 100kings for 1 medal then that is fine but before it seemed like they dropped something, Lincent U at a minimum.  Dropping zero multiple times is weird and I don't think that is intended on your part.... or is it?

There is a minor issue with wearing a backpack that has the 4000 capacity.  I noticed on arti that if i was with a bunch of bullets and get in a car it would lag out and dc.  It too me a while to realize it was due to wearing the back pack and then getting in car.  There is some glitch with how it is calculating the space or something cause if I use an old cube back pack it worked fine.  I tested it a few times and seen that crafted 4000 cap one was the problem.  The gun arti bullets dont auto load most the time, sometimes it will but other times it doesnt. 

A cleric issue that I noticed that is really weird I noticed it too on a mage.  Was there some secret patch or something that killed mp regen because at times I noticed MP will be gone after a few heals or even buffing when before it wasn't with a mana flame out.  That or the flame isn't being calculated or something, but it seems like it happens alot more and I'll be mana starved like I never have been before.  My gear is all the same it was previously so none of that had been changed.

#304 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

Denaomina, a single king kill report doesn't help us much in an issue with a monster drop issue report. It is possible that every monster can drop nothing, just based on the roll change of success. If you would like us to look in to any specific monster to verify it is working or has the appropriate drops, please name the monster and location, so we can identify and check it out.

Kings have a higher drop rate than SubBosses for Epic tier drops, but you are not guaranteed to receive one for defeating one.

Yes, before monsters were set to almost always drop something, but in that design, they would also only drop 1 item per defeat. The trade off with the new system is that you have a chance to not receive anything for a monster's defeat, however you now have the chance to also receive multiple items as well. It balances out in the end, in fact it's more in the player's favor, but is still a chance situation.

When you get in to a cart, player equipment doesn't get taken in to account. So your backpack wouldn't affect your weight anymore, while in the cart. So that's that situation.

The bullets not auto-loading is a current bug we've been looking in to but cannot get it to replicate often enough to catch what the cause is, so we're currently hunting it down best we can.

MP regeneration wasn't changed. However, we can look in to the Mana Flame to see if there might be a bug with the MP restoration effect of the summon. It may be possible that you are not being recognized as within it's AoE range. But again, we'll take a look in to it.

#305 Denaomina

Denaomina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Server:Leo

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:57 AM

Thanks Leo for looking into the MP.  On the report of the king this isnt a single king I am referencing.  This is 2 characters lvling in a area for 30 levels with king spawns during that time.  I couldn't tell you the number of king spawns it was but I would bet around 30-50 or more. 

I bet the backpack issue is being a larger pack then getting in cart.  I was weird that it doesn't say anything but then it would dc you after you drive.  You are right about the ammo reload I have a hard time getting it to replicate.  The king thing though it was lots of them and not a single one.  I wasn't farming them but was in a spot leveling in a group that one spawns regular.  I wish I had kept track of all them and what it dropped but the best I seen was some powder during the 60 levels of playing so however many kings that would amount too. 

Maybe others that farm them regular would be able to give better feedback on them.  My perspective is from a particular spot that I leveled in and one would spawn.  Its possible it is just that one spawn spot of a king not dropping.  Many others in group also noted how many we killed during the time and how it didn't drop.  OzzyChamp who I think is in forums as well also got to see it.

#306 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:47 PM

Denaomina, I just killed one king myself (well, with some help, haha) and it didn't drop anything of note. But that doesn't mean it won't ever. It's just the new drop system. As I said, Kings aren't guaranteed to drop something you want or of extreme value. They just have the best chances of it over any other monster. Dungeons are different though, because they are under a different system.

It will make some unique items (epic tier) harder to get, but it will also make them remain valuable when found. :) I wish you the best of luck though! The drop system is working how it was intended. And If you want to check with me on any particular King and verify it drops Epic tier items, please feel free to. There was a thread made to help with that, if you have a specific request, but you can also use it to ask about certain Kings and if their drops are correctly assigned. :)

#307 InvictusGaming

InvictusGaming

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:58 PM

draconis server froze now lol

#308 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

draconis server froze now lol

Yeah it was and now it's not anymore. One of my clients got d/c and then after a bit the other one was able to move again. I relogged too with no problem just a few minutes ago.

#309 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:57 AM

Draconis seemed to go down for a moment or so but now, both servers are up and running properly~

#310 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:59 AM

my friend found an bugg with crafted bullits :p_swt:

i gave her fire bullits in crates and if she use it it become npc bullits she used earlier :sob:

#311 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

my friend found an bugg with crafted bullits :p_swt:

i gave her fire bullits in crates and if she use it it become npc bullits she used earlier :sob:

Please send in a report with the details, we need them to be able to properly investigate them.

#312 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

Leeny, we tested your report, no disconnections. So we're not sure what it may be in relationship to your activity. If you are 100% able to reproduce the disconnection under the same circumstances, please contact me directly and we'll see if it is an issue related to your account/character specifically or not.

Oh okay, then I am not sure why it's happening to me :'(, should i send in a video of it to show you if it happens again to me? I usually just remain still now so  doesn't disconnect.

#313 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:26 AM

Please send in a report with the details, we need them to be able to properly investigate them.

i will ask if she can do that :p_smile:

#314 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

Oh okay, then I am not sure why it's happening to me :'(, should i send in a video of it to show you if it happens again to me? I usually just remain still now so  doesn't disconnect.

Please send it to me in a PM so we can discuss this more directly and figure out what's going on. :)

i will ask if she can do that :p_smile:

Thank you! :thumb2:

#315 archiefreak

archiefreak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationMakati, Metro Manila Ph.

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:37 AM

LAGGY, SERVER FREEZE, SERVER DOWN..what's happening to rose again? Servers are unstable again isn't it?

#316 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:42 AM

LAGGY, SERVER FREEZE, SERVER DOWN..what's happening to rose again? Servers are unstable again isn't it?

guess ddoss again

#317 nions

nions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

sir Why its server down today?

#318 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:41 AM

It seems our Servers/Sites were affected shortly but everything is up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users