Dragon Helm is Back - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Dragon Helm is Back

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#26 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:20 AM

Wasn't there a bug back then that allowed people to somehow +20 their Dragon Helms?

it is not a bug. if you don't change your silver to gold at +8 and instead keep upgrading it with coppers, it is possible to +20 your silver dragonhelm since it can't degrade

#27 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:38 AM

anyone has extra dragon scales for trade?

i got plenty of canine and tails.

#28 falrein

falrein

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

I can't start the quest D: Zeldys only gives me a "..." chat.

Edit: I seem to be able to do it on my 100 Mechanic, but not on my 119 Ranger. Is there a secret level cap for this quest? :o

Edited by falrein, 25 July 2014 - 08:14 PM.

#29 Sankun

Sankun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

Zeldys only say "..."

what is the level cap?

#30 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

i am Also getting the "..." from her.  I am able to do it on a 150/50 so I do not think there is a level cap.  I also able to do it on lower characters. So it Must be some bug if you did the quest last time it was in maybe? I went to the 2nd npc and it also acts like I have done the quest on that character but I had not. either way I sent in a ticket so we just have to wait til the weekend is over probably.

#31 Sankun

Sankun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:57 AM

thanks for confirm

too bad all my chars are between 101~140

/sob

#32 falrein

falrein

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:51 PM

i am Also getting the "..." from her.  I am able to do it on a 150/50 so I do not think there is a level cap.  I also able to do it on lower characters. So it Must be some bug if you did the quest last time it was in maybe? I went to the 2nd npc and it also acts like I have done the quest on that character but I had not. either way I sent in a ticket so we just have to wait til the weekend is over probably.

I have not done the quest previously (I only joined iRO last year) so that can't possibly be the cause. Ah well, looking forward to their response.

#33 marche02

marche02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:18 PM

Before talking to zeldys,try to bring the right amount of materials needed for the quest,i dunno but it might work.I have done it 6 times now and my chars are above lvl 110,never got any problem so far.

#34 Sankun

Sankun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

try to bring the right amount of materials needed for the quest

thanks i tried this but nothing, I sent ticket I hope someone read it before the spotlight ends

so they stack to +24% resist and +16% dmg

=V

my friends are starting their silvers and I'm without the copper D:!

/sob

#35 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:52 PM

that's a bit of a bummer.  not sure why the level requirement vs the actual level you need is so different (60 vs 120+).  looks like i'll need to find some groups.

You mean, there's monsters in the game that everyone can't solo? And now, you need to make a *gasp* party?! What the hell were the dev's ever thinking? For shame! God forbid you might...meet new people...

Edited by belld1711, 26 July 2014 - 11:53 PM.

#36 marche02

marche02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

Zeldys only say "..."

what is the level cap?

Check your quest log,afaik Zeldys will only give the "....." dialog if you already have taken the quest.Check if theres a "master forger quest." :/

#37 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:41 AM

You mean, there's monsters in the game that everyone can't solo? And now, you need to make a *gasp* party?! What the hell were the dev's ever thinking? For shame! God forbid you might...meet new people...

no need to be an ass.  did you try finding a group on your own?  it took me hours, even with a chat up at the npc.  it's my fault for having lowbies, but shout out to the handful of people who allowed me to tag along on my characters.

#38 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:43 AM

no need to be an ass.  did you try finding a group on your own?  it took me hours, even with a chat up at the npc.  it's my fault for having lowbies, but shout out to the handful of people who allowed me to tag along on my characters.

Alright, I apologize. But that wasn't just aimed at you. It was also statement about how stupid this game has become where the goal is to solo everything, and partying in this "MMO" game is seen as a waste of time... except in the glorified TI maps. But even there, you see people running around alone killing everything as if they were able to take on the GMs themselves...

#39 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

I, too, cant not get the quest from Zeldys.  All she says is "...".  I even checked my quest log for master forger quest and...no dice.  I went to talk to the coal mines NPC and he wont take my items.  This quest is bugged and if i send in a ticket, it can take weeks to get a reply.  Im not sure which ones more frustrating, not able to get the quest from the npc or waiting weeks to get a reply for a ticket sent in.  In either case, this is bu11sht!!

#40 HeIIraiser

HeIIraiser

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationUranus

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

So there is a cap level after all?

iROWiki says:

Base level:  60

I don't want to start this quest and then later find out I can't because I'm 135+  :ani_bzz:

#41 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

level 60 is the minimum level requirement for you to start though i cant confirm this i dont have any character below 60

there is no level cap for this. ive been doing it every day on lvl 150 characters. one possible reason why some people cant do it is because of that other quest in louyang which involves zeldys and aeon on their honeymoon if you remember that one or it could be something else

friendly reminder: dont be fooled by the merchants selling diamond rings for 100k-200k, there's an npc in morroc ruins selling those for less than 50k (45k i think) nogg roag 2 is the best place to collect the dragon parts

#42 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:44 AM

didn't take them long to start price gouging.

#43 HeIIraiser

HeIIraiser

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationUranus

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

Wait, so there is a prerequisite quest you need to do in order to advance on the Dragon Helm? 

#44 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

Wait, so there is a prerequisite quest you need to do in order to advance on the Dragon Helm? 

no. the dragon helm was actually the prerequisite. people who took the part 2 first are bugged and unable to do the one in amatsu.

#45 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

no prereq; i had never done these quests before on my characters and was able to complete on all of them.  i think the npcs (namely Zeldys) were used for a diff quest too, which is why that might be why it's bugged for certain individuals.

On another note, has anyone actually tried selecting the first option when talking to him initially (Sorry I have a turn-in to complete) when he tries to tell you his story?  Does that kill the chain for the player?

#46 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

no prereq; i had never done these quests before on my characters and was able to complete on all of them.  i think the npcs (namely Zeldys) were used for a diff quest too, which is why that might be why it's bugged for certain individuals.

On another note, has anyone actually tried selecting the first option when talking to him initially (Sorry I have a turn-in to complete) when he tries to tell you his story?  Does that kill the chain for the player?

lol necro i would do the quest with you but I do it super late at night 10-12 pst

nah you don't really spam enter and it breaks. he generally only said "..." to you if you talked to the dwarf and you did not have give him the items yet. So those whom are stuck should try speaking with the dwarf with the items on them.

#47 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

lol necro i would do the quest with you but I do it super late at night 10-12 pst

nah you don't really spam enter and it breaks. he generally only said "..." to you if you talked to the dwarf and you did not have give him the items yet. So those whom are stuck should try speaking with the dwarf with the items on them.

crushing my dreams

at least you can keep entering the caves even if you die or whatever; i found that out the hard way.

the upgrading dragon is also a total jerk and getting fat off all my copper helms.  it seems like the success rate is similar to the reg. elu rates or worse from my experience (6 failures going to +6 so far; ragebait).

#48 Sankun

Sankun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

only a little amount of players between 101 and 149 are getting the issue :sob:

#49 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

it is not a bug. if you don't change your silver to gold at +8 and instead keep upgrading it with coppers, it is possible to +20 your silver dragonhelm since it can't degrade

really? is really possible to get a +20 Copper or Silver dragonhelm?

O.O

Say Yes please.

#50 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

really? is really possible to get a +20 Copper or Silver dragonhelm?

O.O

Say Yes please.

Yes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users