Issue with Mail system - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Issue with Mail system

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

Heres the thing

I bought around 37k of X item in one of my storage/Bank characters and mailed them to my brewer in quantities of 7.5k per mail ( thats the max my storage char could carry).

The funny(or stupid) part is that i forgot my biochem can only carry 7k since he's a brewer (1str)
So I wasnt able to take the items and It gave me a MailError or something like that
I clicked the "Return" button to send the items back to my storage char so I could mail them again to my Gene or something with more than 7.5k weight capacity.
To my surprise, when i opened the mails with my storage char the items were not there, they were all empty so i started to freak out cause I used quite some zeny to buy those items.

What I did next I'm not sure if it was the best decision but seriously I was like OMFG where are all my items T_T so i wasnt even thinking. I send back those empty mails to my brewer (yes wtf) but again I only received empty mails (At this point I started taking ScreenShots). So I sent those empty mails back to my storage char again and BUM! this time most of the items appeared, only 1 mail was empty which means I lost 7.5k of that item.

Right now I'm more relaxed, and still debating if it's worth the time sending a ticket, because I take like 20+ Ss and I can only add 5 to my it so meh.

I just want to know if this happened to anyone else before and if you got the items back or if I'm the only retard in this game. Response from Oda/Camp will  be much appreciated

Thanks for reading. Regards (and sorry for my terrible english)

The retard :v

Edited by Frike, 24 July 2014 - 07:41 PM.

#2 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

Soemthing like that happened to me once. But it wasn't a huge amount of supplies (just 3k pcs). It turned out that I already received the items and was put on the "Fav" tab of my inventory.  :heh:

As for your case, you ought to send a ticket. The price of the items may not be worth the trouble of sending the ticket. But you could always go back to your ticket as a reference IN CASE something like that happens again.

Edited by Rotine, 25 July 2014 - 11:17 AM.

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:54 AM

Mail system was supposed to be removed from all official servers as deemed by kRO. We still have ours only because iRO asked them to let us keep ours, but it's broken beyond belief. Just don't bother to use the mail system unless it's for WoE stuff.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:19 PM

Yeah. Mail system is flaky as hell, but removing it entirely crippled potting and WoE supply distribution. We (the RO community) reached for the pitchforks when it was removed, and so we got it back in. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 25 July 2014 - 12:20 PM.

#5 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:32 PM

Yeah. Mail system is flaky as hell, but removing it entirely crippled potting and WoE supply distribution. We (the RO community) reached for the pitchforks when it was removed, and so we got it back in. 

The Warpportal team wasn't exactly happy with it's surprise removal either. 

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:49 PM

The Warpportal team wasn't exactly happy with it's surprise removal either. 

That's okay, you guys can be part of the community.... on this issue ;-) 

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

Well, there IS that guild storage update we haven't gotten yet. << Guess kRO enjoys watching us suffer for WoE.

#8 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:37 PM

Well, there IS that guild storage update we haven't gotten yet. << Guess kRO enjoys watching us suffer for WoE.

kRO enjoy's watching us suffer on everything. I'd narrow it down point to point, but just about every update has some form of improvement or addition to this game thats worthwhile, and we get bogged down for 3 years on it.

It's like, why even bother playing RO at this point with this sort of kRO management?

#9 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:52 AM

It's like, why even bother playing RO at this point with this sort of kRO management?

You don't know how many times I ask myself that while renewing my VIP subscription. <_<

#10 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

Because as the saying goes.... all good things come to those who wait.

#11 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

Because as the saying goes.... all good things come to those who wait.

Unless iRO shuts down before we get up to date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users