[OPEN] The Nobles - Level 50, international, friendly, WoE Active,PvP,PvE | Chapter 6 - Seperation~ - Page 6 - Guild Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[OPEN] The Nobles - Level 50, international, friendly, WoE Active,PvP,PvE | Chapter 6 - Seperation~

210 replies to this topic

#126 Rhein14

Rhein14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:24 AM

Official Alt Guild :3 recruiting now.. nyahh nyahh I mean Aye! aye! Sir!

http://forums.warppo...d-guild-skills/

0CiVPuW.jpg

#127 Aceeeeeeeeee

Aceeeeeeeeee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:10 PM

tumblr_m0bfghGLNX1qi0d6uo1_500.gif

#128 Dimwd

Dimwd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

Devi steal ma pig D=

Edited by Dimwd, 15 December 2014 - 05:18 PM.

#129 Aceeeeeeeeee

Aceeeeeeeeee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:35 PM

ezgif-386179619.gif

#130 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:35 AM

There there kids, Be nice to each other. You shouldn't bully devi just cause she has a cute pointy face, little moon. Sharing is caring, how about we get along and have the fairy cook the pig for both of you? ;)

@Fairy

That sounded like such an opportunity; to be able to travel underwater and live as a mermaid. It must have been a difficult choice for you to make. And you just let it go not to disappoint fellow classmates and teachers?

BOq4eHS.jpg

Oh my..

You were looking for someone to share with eh,

Well it might not be a good idea to share with other penguins..

If you so wish, I will accompany you while you have you meal, though I do not think I should be consuming the fairy's own life supplements.

As for the matter of butterfly jellies, I'm afraid it will prove to be nearly impossible. The headmasters dark side also known as the butterfly is cunning and extremely dangerous. Once provoked, it will attack and devour everything it sees.. we have lost several noble men and clanleaders to it already. It is better if we leave it alone..

This is what happened last time.

franksenstein.jpg

8Y550vK.jpg

It is highly unstable and should not be disturbed.. we never know what calamities it might bring upon the world. It took the lives of 2 clanleaders and several penguins to stop his rampage..

How about we make penguin jellies instead :) We are having new penguins join us so often. You already have the recipe for pie, jellies shouldn't be that hard.

Let's forget the evil butterfly and watch over the lives of our little penguins such as these..

Credits to ChouChan <3

Spoiler

Edited by kangsera, 16 December 2014 - 07:30 AM.

#131 Dimwd

Dimwd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:50 AM

I'm not bully devi D= neva >~> only bully her sm cuz i can kill lol  

No pengui jelly :p_cry: 
No more killing penguin 

Let then live 4ever  :Emo_15: 

#132 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:54 AM

Yes, I was talking about devidevidevi the SM with pointy face XD wolf mask?

Nothing is eternal, my dear.. especially when we consider the penguin life span

The fairy ensures eternal salvation to these poor souls.. u_u

Sakura may never see Sehun ever again but she can rest assured that he's in peace. Somewhere out there he lives a better life, a better existence.

Don't you try to forget Sehun, Sakura. Never do. It will just hurt you as your memories bring you together. Remember those precious times you had together and treasure it, embrace it. You may despair in the possibility of never experience the joy of having someone like that again but it only goes to show how precious he was to you; how meaningful the relationship was to you. You had something good together, something that occupies a place in your little heart.. and that is what shapes you, to become stronger, to love, care and protect those around you. Remember the pain and bring yourself to find solace, for the pain is the proof of your story with Sehun. :puppyeye:

#133 Dimwd

Dimwd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:11 AM

jelly-penguin-o.gif

Pengu jelly D=

#134 HimeChou

HimeChou

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:18 PM

Ro2 Sakura and Sehun

The 1st video well be part 1

Sehun is born in prontera ~! and he travel away~! to go in morroc to meet the king~! 

but suddenly sehun see sakura~! what we call (1st love in sign)  :p_laugh:  then after~! that sehun look at sakura eyes~! and he say in her mind (so beautiful )~!  :p_smile: and sakura~!saw sehun staring at him so~! sakura suddenly blush from sehun~! :p_laugh: and after that  sehun done talking to the king ~! while sehun walking in morroc to buy some food sakura suddenly appear but~! the embarrassing moment to sakura. while sakura jump on front of sehun sakura suddenly slip and roll over to sehun and suddenly touch to touch there lips ~! sakura is totally in blush mode ~!  :p_laugh: . so sakura goes crazy and take here weapon out . so sehun suddenly throw dagger but sakura dodge the danger and she use earthling attack to sehun but sehun suddenly use here hidden skill and sakura give up untill the end >.< sakura was totally crying :sob: . and sehun said to him.dont cry sakura i know is just accident back there so im sorry you know i love you~!. sakura suddenly run and full mode blushing  :p_laugh: . after that ~! sehun go back to prontera~~! . every minute sakura think sehun that day he said i love you~! . and sehun think sakura too  :ho:  but went sakura continent got attack by freya~! sakura come quick there to save village but went she came there all wounded noel is everywhere so sakura shock the enemy is still on number what we call like spartan 300 against 1000 :wall:  but sakura kill 50 freya sakura is badly wounded and sakura fell down and she fell so weak. sakura said : maybe this is my end of my journey~! but i want to see sehun im sorry sehun ). to be continue~! :p_angel:

Edited by HimeChou, 16 December 2014 - 10:49 PM.

#135 HimeChou

HimeChou

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:05 AM

Ro2 sakura and sehun

continue~!! :heh:

Sakura close his eyes while the sword slowly go to her heart but : suddenly sehun appear Sakura was shock and happy to see sehun. when sehun appear sehun he was got berserk because sehun see sakura wounded and bleeding. but ~! (its out number 1vs100) even the number is large sehun is not afraid to die for sakura sehun keep attacking until the number of enemy goes in 10 but``! the worse result is sehun is totallyfull of wound losing many blood.while sehun fighting 1 enemy targeted a arrow to sakura. sakura can`t move because of the wound while the arrow go and go closer to sakura sehun suddenly block and the arrow was shot close to the heart of sehun~! front of sakura  :p_cry:   . sakura was shock. sehun fell down and the most part of sadness.sehun say: sakura im sorry but~! i did to protect you but i dont want to end like this i want you be my side always . sakura said : im here now sehun im sorry its my fault im sorry(sakura crying). sehun said:its already midnight my body wont move why its so cold because Christmas come sakura`!sakura~! thank you. sakura was shock and she said again and again (sehun wake up)(sehun wake up)(sehun i love you) (sehun~!!!!!!!!!!!!)(screaming a load while crying) after the attack prontere the nobles group finish all freya enemy`!and sakura crying while hugging sehun dead body~! sakura said: sehun~! sehun ~!sehun~! (after the incident ) sakura walking to prontera and buy a flower ! for sehun grave while sakura in sehun grave sakura have last message to sehun (sakura said:) sehun thank you for everything even you not here but i know you always be my side and guide me to my journey (sakura starting to cry) even you not here ~! im sorry but 1 thing you should know that i love you sehun i love you ~! :sob:  and thank you ~! goodbye :p_sick:  (sakura walk away while crying) ........ AFTER 10 YEARS to be continue 

Guys do you want part 2? sakura and sehun the title is the new journey of sakura~!

:p_laugh:  :heh:  :heh:  :p_sad:  :p_omg:

Edited by HimeChou, 17 December 2014 - 12:11 AM.

#136 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:46 AM

Yes, please. This story is very cute. :wub:

#137 jaylyn21

jaylyn21

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:19 AM

Ro2 sakura and sehun

continue~!! :heh:

Sakura close his eyes while the sword slowly go to her heart but : suddenly sehun appear Sakura was shock and happy to see sehun. when sehun appear sehun he was got berserk because sehun see sakura wounded and bleeding. but ~! (its out number 1vs100) even the number is large sehun is not afraid to die for sakura sehun keep attacking until the number of enemy goes in 10 but``! the worse result is sehun is totallyfull of wound losing many blood.while sehun fighting 1 enemy targeted a arrow to sakura. sakura can`t move because of the wound while the arrow go and go closer to sakura sehun suddenly block and the arrow was shot close to the heart of sehun~! front of sakura  :p_cry:   . sakura was shock. sehun fell down and the most part of sadness.sehun say: sakura im sorry but~! i did to protect you but i dont want to end like this i want you be my side always . sakura said : im here now sehun im sorry its my fault im sorry(sakura crying). sehun said:its already midnight my body wont move why its so cold because Christmas come sakura`!sakura~! thank you. sakura was shock and she said again and again (sehun wake up)(sehun wake up)(sehun i love you) (sehun~!!!!!!!!!!!!)(screaming a load while crying) after the attack prontere the nobles group finish all freya enemy`!and sakura crying while hugging sehun dead body~! sakura said: sehun~! sehun ~!sehun~! (after the incident ) sakura walking to prontera and buy a flower ! for sehun grave while sakura in sehun grave sakura have last message to sehun (sakura said:) sehun thank you for everything even you not here but i know you always be my side and guide me to my journey (sakura starting to cry) even you not here ~! im sorry but 1 thing you should know that i love you sehun i love you ~! :sob:  and thank you ~! goodbye :p_sick:  (sakura walk away while crying) ........ AFTER 10 YEARS to be continue 

Guys do you want part 2? sakura and sehun the title is the new journey of sakura~!

:p_laugh:  :heh:  :heh:  :p_sad:  :p_omg:

"sakura walk away while crying"  <--- this  :'(

#138 Rhein14

Rhein14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:29 AM

tumblr_muzoizGjUj1s2j7fdo1_400.gif

#139 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:45 AM

:Emo_15:  :Emo_16:  MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM RAPTORIS GUILD!!!!  :chomok01:  :Emo_12: 

3d14a85e-905b-4ef8-a594-352aa8e27618.jpg

Edited by donthackme2, 24 December 2014 - 07:46 AM.

#140 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 03:01 PM

The Noble guild wishes everyone a merry christmas!

original.jpg?1419547484

UPDATES

:Emo_15: Guild level 50!!   :Emo_15: 

:Emo_15: PT Gymnastic 10/10  :Emo_15: 

:Emo_15: Jackpot 777 10/10  :Emo_15: 

Partied so hard KangSera and Ashayla died  :Emo_18: RIP..

GM PLEASE RESCUE US!!

We're not kidding.

LOL.

WE DED.

Z9oZ29O.jpg

Noble hills curse had manifested too strong..

It took many lives & souls..

the children..

original.jpg?1419545580

they've become orphans

PLEASE WARP US OUT OF HELL.

Secret santa waiting!

:Emo_14: CAN'T LOGIN ANYMORE  :Emo_14:

We srsly ded  :p_cry: in login screen

Bring us back!

Edited by kangsera, 25 December 2014 - 03:10 PM.

#141 Dimwd

Dimwd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 03:47 PM

Bumpo...! :chomok02: 

Save our guild lead and my costume model mate :p_cry:

#142 Bensch

Bensch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:26 AM

Free bump! Merry xmas and a happy new year everyone from Uncrowned family ;)

#143 remmuz

remmuz

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:59 PM

bump =)

pqjJvPg.jpg

#144 jaylyn21

jaylyn21

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:17 AM

MerryChristmas :))))))))))) wooo!

#145 jaylyn21

jaylyn21

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:37 AM

Noble hills curse had manifested too strong..

It took many lives & souls..

the children..

they've become orphans

PLEASE WARP US OUT OF HELL.

Secret santa waiting!

:Emo_14: CAN'T LOGIN ANYMORE  :Emo_14:

We srsly ded  :p_cry: in login screen

Bring us back!

song name sera o.O?!

#146 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:51 AM

Sera is back alive.. warped back to safe location in Morroc.

The song.. idk all videos are made by ChouChan. In that video, second song is battle scars, first one I don't know. :D

#147 saoLian

saoLian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

christmasgreeting.jpg

From Galajuan Guild :)

#148 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:56 AM

Welcome back, Principal :ho:

Enja5f0.gif

Glad to have you back. The whole class have been waiting for you. :happy:

If only I hadn't found the hill, you wouldn't be dead. I always regretted all I've done. Sorry :Emo_14:

I.. knew, I.. am cursed.

I.. knew, it all happened.. because of me.

I.. knew, it's all my fault.

giphy.gif

#149 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:43 PM

*pats fairy student*

There.. there..

please do not concern yourself with such minor things as death

the principal is eternal, there is no death for him