Alternative game Card? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Alternative game Card?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 ericcc

ericcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

if the Ultimate Game Card is gone whats the alternative card that we could use to get WP?

#2 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

Why not Paypal, or a debit card?

#3 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

if the Ultimate Game Card is gone whats the alternative card that we could use to get WP?

gocash game card is pretty good. thats what i use.

#4 ericcc

ericcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:05 PM

gocash game card is pretty good. thats what i use.

Where do u get them? is there any like that om 7/11?

#5 ericcc

ericcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:10 PM

i just checked on Warpportal Website they only have Ultimate Game Card option.. Doesnt say GoCash Card.

#6 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:22 PM

Where do u get them? is there any like that om 7/11?

yes

6iVP6kA.jpg?1

http://www.gocashgam...ocatorList.aspx

i just checked on Warpportal Website they only have Ultimate Game Card option.. Doesnt say GoCash Card.

it is there, under payment options

IrdyP0L.jpg?1

#7 ericcc

ericcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:29 PM

Thank you.

#8 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

Who would pay to get disconnected continuously?

#9 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

offgamers.com has gocash cards for a discount. and you don't have to run to the store every time you need one :P

#10 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:05 AM

Ultimate Pay is the best....

Sidenote: Some of you need bank accounts and debit cards.

#11 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:21 AM

What I don't understand is where these people are getting money from in the first place. Employment pays into a designated bank account unless you're getting paid under the table, which is illegal as -_-. Even then, you need to store your money somewhere.

So these people are either 12 and are blowing their pocket money, or there's some less than legit stuff going on.

#12 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:35 AM

People get payed for side jobs irl, or allowance and such so they don't exactly need a bank or it can be xmas/bday money that their eager to spend.

#13 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

Yep, mostly 12 year olds here. No reason a grown adult who has legit work shouldn't have a bank account. Even the 12 year olds can get a joint account with their parents and have a debit card tied to it with a few conditions. Loose money I get from side jobs, I wouldn't spend on game cards in any case. 

Like I said though, UP is the best. Some of you better get on it  :no1: .

#14 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

You do realise that a lot of people are charged a fee to making transactions VIA debit/credit cards. Especially those of us that aren't in the US.  The Overseas transaction fee is MORE than what I pay to WP for WPE. (granted I have a crappy account atm) but that's not the point.

The way I pay is VIA mobile. It's considerably cheaper.

Also, a lot of people are afraid of online fraud. Buying a game-card eliminates that risk.

The last time I read Paypal's T's&C's (which was a looong time ago) there was no refund available if something went wrong. Buying virtual currency and items (WPE/KP) would be that of virtual items.

So for some people they feel better off buying a game card.

On a little side note, perhaps it's a tip from someone? Let's be serious here, does EVERYONE declare every single penny to the government?.... I know I don't.

#15 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

Can I pay in gum?

#16 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

You do realise that a lot of people are charged a fee to making transactions VIA debit/credit cards. Especially those of us that aren't in the US.  The Overseas transaction fee is MORE than what I pay to WP for WPE. (granted I have a crappy account atm) but that's not the point.

The way I pay is VIA mobile. It's considerably cheaper.

Also, a lot of people are afraid of online fraud. Buying a game-card eliminates that risk.

The last time I read Paypal's T's&C's (which was a looong time ago) there was no refund available if something went wrong. Buying virtual currency and items (WPE/KP) would be that of virtual items.

So for some people they feel better off buying a game card.

On a little side note, perhaps it's a tip from someone? Let's be serious here, does EVERYONE declare every single penny to the government?.... I know I don't.

You need a better account in that case.It is possible to not get charged anything for a transaction fee,you know,like my bank account is set up. Then WP only charges about 15 cent.Damn,how much do you get charged for a transaction fee for buying something online? It can't be that much,considering for most ATMs,you only get charged $2.00~3.00 for withdrawing with your debit card.You can't be that cheap can you? It seems you having a crappy bank account is a big point.

In my case,paying with UP is the cheapest,because it doesn't cost nothing at all.Well,except 15 cent,which shouldn't be nothing at all if you're investing any money into this game. I assume it's that way for a lot of people in the U.S. with an average bank account.

I can see where the online fraud comes in,but you're afraid Warpportal is going to scam you?Also,where did PayPal come from? I said Ultimate Pay.With my way of paying requiring a bank transfer.I'm sure if WP wanted to scam everyone,they would have done it by now.

Like I said before,if some people could read, UP is absolutely better than a game card imo,especially if you have a bank account.

#17 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

My bank and assets are FROZEN right now due to a very messy divorce. I had a platinum account here in the UK with one of the banks, However, due to the freeze, I have had to open a regular account which is so basic Cavemen used it.

For the basic 1500 + VIP package for WPE it costs me £10 however, the Overseas transaction is £7.98 and the Conversion fee is £4.60  so using my card costs me £22.58 instead of just... £10. which the game card/Mobile usage doesn't charge.

#18 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:56 AM

My bank and assets are FROZEN right now due to a very messy divorce. I had a platinum account here in the UK with one of the banks, However, due to the freeze, I have had to open a regular account which is so basic Cavemen used it.

For the basic 1500 + VIP package for WPE it costs me £10 however, the Overseas transaction is £7.98 and the Conversion fee is £4.60  so using my card costs me £22.58 instead of just... £10. which the game card/Mobile usage doesn't charge.

Wow...

Ok,let's put it like this then,

For the people who are not Izzy or from the UK or that side of the globe and just mainly people in the US..

Bank accounts/debit cards are the way to go  :no1:

#19 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:56 AM

actually, offgamers is still cheaper. even with a paypal transaction fee, i still get a 5% discount on gift cards. debit is faster though since you only need to use 1 site

#20 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:29 AM

I also forgot to mention some game cards are offered at discounted prices or sometimes free with a purchase!. But I'm not here to bash. Just giving some insight to why people use alternatives

#21 ericcc

ericcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

The thing is why i dont wanna use my Debit/Credit card is that i dont wanna have a record on my Trans History... so that my wife cant see it lol.. thats why im looking for the card so that there is no Trace.

#22 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

Lmao.

Should you be spending money on this game?

Should you even be playing this game?

#23 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

should try to get your wife to play the game.

#24 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

The thing is why i dont wanna use my Debit/Credit card is that i dont wanna have a record on my Trans History... so that my wife cant see it lol.. thats why im looking for the card so that there is no Trace.

haha I was the same way. The wife was like "What's this Warp Portal payment thing for?" I was like. "err.. it's the car insurance payments"

#25 ericcc

ericcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

haha I was the same way. The wife was like "What's this Warp Portal payment thing for?" I was like. "err.. it's the car insurance payments"

Yup thats what im trying to avoid for... Well why i should play this game because this game is entertaining. I just wanna to avoid that we argue about money. Thats it. Thats why im looking for alternative card that i could use to get my account VIP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users