• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 1811131220144615093

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

Hi guys,

I've created a ninja because there's just something about the class I like. Can't really explain it! However, I am having design problems because all of the guides I find out there are either outdated or contradictory.

I have absolutely no interest in PvP. I'm a PvM guy, so that's what I want to build toward. Now, if you believe the wiki and some guides, magic ninja are the way to go, so I've put everything into Intelligence and Ninja Mastery/Fire Petals/Blazing Shield so far.

Is this wrong? Have things changed in such a way that melee is more viable or superior?

I'd love some starting builds if anyone can give specific advice (still not all that great with stats, even though I've made it to a 3rd job alt ...). Here's what I have at Base 17/Job 20 ...

Str 1

Agi 1 +3

Vit 1

Int 36 +1

Dex 1 +1

Luk 1

Ninja Mastery 10

Flaming Petals 5

Blaze Shield 4

(headed toward Exploding Dragon)

Thank you very much!

PS: Can someone please explain how Blaze Shield works? No matter what I do, I just get 'Skill has failed' when I try to use it.

Edited by 1811131220144615093, 26 July 2014 - 05:07 PM.

#2 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

You need a flame stone to use blaze shield. You can buy it from NPC.

I don't know why magic ninja is "the way to go" because all three ninjas I've created started as a throwing ninja. Even my magic kagero started with a throwing build. I find the throw kunai build to be more easy/simple.  :heh:

Now if you wanna stick with a magic ninja, then you need to get a bit more dex for your cast time....unless you got gears that can greatly reduce your cast time.

I'd say go Int and Dex, and add some Vit coz ninjas have very low HP.  :heh:

For weapon,well magic ninjas dont have a lot of choces here. You can use Bazerald(105 matk and can be enchanted for faster cast time/more matk).

You can also use the RWC set esp if you have an overupgraded rwc knife. 

If you happen to pass by Amatsu, look around the area near the kafra. You might see facekiller there(IGN= Okami Maru). He knows a lot of stuff about ninjas so you better ask him for tips. He's always willing to help ninjas. 

#3 1811131220144615093

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

Would you say to keep them even? As in, try to keep the base Int and Dex as equivalent as possible?

I do have a good amount of savings to help equip the character as they grow enough for such things.

#4 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

be aware that single target magic skills tend to be strongest when you turn 2nd class... spammable with good mods from the charms... its possible to get instant cast without and dex if you got the money for the gear.... otherwise get dex and int equally... if you dont want to be magic build throwing is generally cheaper to equip but costs more in consumables... damage wise throwing and magic are pretty balanced as a ninja...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users