Question about Honor, Valor, Premium limits. - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about Honor, Valor, Premium limits.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Buburi

Buburi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationLithuania
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:35 AM

Hi Roserians. I would really like to know why is there a limit to Honor, Valor and Premium points? Is there a hidden mechanic behind all that or something I don't get? :P

#2 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:51 AM

The limits were probably implemented to prevent people from stacking the points up.

Means:

1. Players can't just farm 50k honor points and insta-buy all the new gears right after the release
  2. If the honor/valor rate is too high it only has an effect on the current market, not the future one
  3. If someone figures out an exploit it only got an effect on the current market, not the future one

#3 Buburi

Buburi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

Uhm... Kind of makes sense, but like not much. I mean if you're an old player, why not stack your points, because you like to and you can? So later you can or can not spend that for whatevs? Now you will have to spend them anyways, because there's no point not to :x

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

Uhm... Kind of makes sense, but like not much. I mean if you're an old player, why not stack your points, because you like to and you can? So later you can or can not spend that for whatevs? Now you will have to spend them anyways, because there's no point not to :x

what? rephrase that, and use punctuation. i seriously can't decipher what you're asking/saying. 

#5 Buburi

Buburi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:51 AM

What I am saying is that if you're an old pvper, why not stack those points for later use? Now you're forced to just spend them anyways. Easy as that.

#6 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

Probably because of the reasons i mentioned aboth, i mean yes, it would be nice to be able to stack them, i'd have atleast 100k points that way. For the game however it would be realy realy bad. For new players it would be pretty bad too. Imagine if they would want to rescale the point reward for example (like they did it before), it would be a seriouse disadvantage for everyone who didn't manage to stack points up.

#7 Buburi

Buburi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:37 AM

Oh well. I see how it goes. Since they're implementing the GA gear restrictions to "locked" it doesn't actually make difference now. I like what ROSE team is doing. Keep it up. Case can be closed too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users