Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:13 AM

Hello,

Earlier on i was on with my cleric and i got dced. Did not log back in for some hours and when  I did, reliased that one of the charm items,

the Summer Backpack was missing from my inventory. I am trying to send a ticket for item recovery, but nothing is happening when i try to log in to submit a ticket. It has been some years since I submitted a ticket, so am wondering if it is some delay or am I doing it wrong. 

Would be good if somecan can adv on this. Thank you.

Nura

#2 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:01 AM

Hello! :)

Good that you sended in a ticket, Let the support team have 48 hours to answer your ticket. 

Can you explain what you mean '' but nothing is happeing when i try to log in to subit a ticket ''? Does it gets error? If you get a error message please try another browser. 

Here is a link to the '' Sumbit A Ticket ''

https://support.warp...84-3a20d54b53f9

#3 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

Hi Buffies,

Thank you for your reply.

When I said nothing was happening, What I meant was that, when I try to login my email and password on the 'submit ticket' page, I dont get any response

to acknowledge my logging in. I dont know if this is a normal delay. Also when I try to choose option number 2 'Item Recovery' and click next, nothing happens. 

Maybe will take yr Suggestion and try with a different browser and let u know :)

Nura

#4 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hopefully your issue has been resolved or a ticket has been made~

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

Hi Buffies,

When I said nothing was happening, What I meant was that, when I try to login my email and password on the 'submit ticket' page, I dont get any response

This generally means that you used the incorrect password or user ID.

to acknowledge my logging in. I dont know if this is a normal delay. Also when I try to choose option number 2 'Item Recovery' and click next, nothing happens. 

Maybe will take yr Suggestion and try with a different browser and let u know :)

Nura

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

Hi Buffies,

Nura

This happens to me a lot. Be sure you are typing the password correctly (including caps etc) and definitely try a different browser. I've had some good luck using Chrome. 

#7 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:14 PM

Tks ppl for your replies :)

Still am not able to get thru a submission. Just a question. Can I use my warpportal ID and password to submit and view tickets or do I need to ceate seperate

ones ?

Will keep trying..thanks very much :)

Nura

#8 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

Hi :)

I managed to submit 2 tickets sucessfully. It wasn't a browser issue for me, but a case of incorrect ID and PW as pdfisher said. It has been really long time since i submitted a ticket and therefore have forgotten my login details. Managed to retrieve them. Also have received acknowledgement via email for the tickets.

Thank you for the help and adv.

Nura

OMG where do I even begin....just submitted a ticket for a missing item of summer backpack. I use this item on my cleric for buffing only and then change to my brave gear with Orlean BS def 75. I had another Orlean BS in storage with Charm 30. I decided to use this till i get back my summer backpack. When i used the BS with charm 30 on my char, it changed into the missing summer backpack !!!! and worst my BS with def 75 goes missing from my inventory right infront of my eyes. Now I am left with the BS with charm 30 and the summer backpack ( which was supposed to be missing from my inventory ) So now what ?? Am I supposed to submit a new ticket for my newly magically missing Orlean BS with Def 75 ??

This is totally crazy and would like to know if such weirdness is happening across the board or someone else has raised up such concerns regarding their accounts.

Or is it just my account that is experiencing such weird total craziness...Now I am so afraid to take anything out of my storage to equip lest it changes to something else magically..If this is a bug or glitch then its really affecting my gameplay in a major way....

Give up.....relogged in again and now (drumrolls please) my summer backpack is gone again and back in place is my Orlean BS with def 75 !!!!

People who are familiar with the Chinese culture might know that this is the Hungry Ghost Month and sometimes strange things happen during

this period. But whats happening with my items/account is definately stranger than strange. LOL...

Nura

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:25 AM

Wow! That is quite weird. I would go to Warp Portal, log in, go to support, log in there, then go to view tickets. Click on the ticket you submitted about this, and update them with this new information. Perhaps it can help them figure it out.

#10 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:28 AM

Hi pdfisher,

Yes did that and hopefully this can be resolved :)

Nura

#11 IamHiz

IamHiz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationNot this world.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:45 AM

Unequip your current backpack or backshield to your equipment (inventory). Or gear another random back item. Missed item will be back.

#12 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:07 AM

If your issue doesn't get resolved by relatively soon, please provide me with the ticket # in a PM.

#13 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

Unequip your current backpack or backshield to your equipment (inventory). Or gear another random back item. Missed item will be back.

Hi ,

Thanks for yr reply. Problem is I tried much earlier to equip another BS. true enough my summer backpack came back, but the BS I equipped dissapeared. I was trying to log out and in a few times to see if anything goes wrong again and guess what the summer backpack dissapeared again and I had my backshields back.

Even now i logged in and equipped with a random wing. Yes my summer backpack is back again but that random wing is gone. i am very sure the summer backpack will dissapear again. This cannot be a solution to randomly equip something to get back something and lose some other item. Never had this problem before. This Needs to be looked into.

Anyway thanks vm for your suggestion :)

Nura

#14 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

If your issue doesn't get resolved by relatively soon, please provide me with the ticket # in a PM.

Hi Shaz,

Thank  you very much. I just sent the tickets in today. It is only fair that I wait a couple of days to see if this can be resolved. For sure will pm u with the tics' numbers when it takes long. Have a nice day :)

Nura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users