GM-MP lost Due to Server Down? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

GM-MP lost Due to Server Down?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:53 AM

This weekend was the 30% Experience boost; Of course I am happy about it since the obnoxious and notorious mega increased on the MP to level up.   Anyway, the server went down both days at around the same time which is awkward!  But last night it went down and I logged on this morning and my hp and sp is half way and I am in town. So I must have died and lost some MP that I spent all day with my ass gluing to the chair.  The Mp should be given back to those who died last night when the server went down.  It is only logical!

#2 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

If you think you lost MP, please make a support ticket.

We are planning a compensation item to help out due to the outages, plus there will be more EXP events here soon.

#3 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

Wow, is the ML grind so awful that dying once throws out hours of effort? A proper exp event would probably need to be +300% rather than +30% haha.

I guess I'm not touching this for another year then =P

#4 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:52 PM

Divine protection + blue spinnels = easy life

#5 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

Divine protection + blue spinnels = easy life

Ya kno, some how I kno sum1 gonna say that!! lmao~~~~~

However, using the DP or the BP is not the problem here, and all these quick fixes, isn't that why we are where we are right now?  And btw, if the server goes down, blue spinnel is not an option, when you log back on and already in town.  And after, 12 hours of trying to grind, I lost count if the DP was used!  But thanks for your 2 cents!!! :)

And thank you Njoror for replying!

Edited by MightyMoo, 28 July 2014 - 03:07 PM.

#6 RashaKitty

RashaKitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

mmm yeah this happened to me the other night too. sucked cause if the server goes down and you've died because it you can't actually spinel. I'm sure they'll do what they can. at least with the exp event you prob got a lot more then was lost though right?

#7 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

yes ofc, after 12 hours Sat and 12 hours Sunday how can I not.  But after spending all that long tiring hours, I feel that all my mp is earned....

#8 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

Wow, is the ML grind so awful that dying once throws out hours of effort? A proper exp event would probably need to be +300% rather than +30% haha.

Yes, ML grinding is akin to pre-Renewal RO1 grinding.

#9 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

We are planning a compensation item to help out due to the outages, plus there will be more EXP events here soon.

that's nice :)

#10 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:22 AM

Yes, ML grinding is akin to pre-Renewal RO1 grinding.

I wouldn't know since I played in a pserver :P

The few times I actually grinded I was at least getting something on the side, like materials, gears os stems.

#11 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

EXP EVENT? TIKET? But revert back to the original mp requiremrnt no?

#12 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:03 AM

The few times I actually grinded I was at least getting something on the side, like materials, gears os stems.

Well then. <<

#13 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:16 AM

ditto

#14 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

A guildie just lost like 2k from this server down :/

#15 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Ya kno, some how I kno sum1 gonna say that!! lmao~~~~~

However, using the DP or the BP is not the problem here, and all these quick fixes, isn't that why we are where we are right now? And btw, if the server goes down, blue spinnel is not an option, when you log back on and already in town. And after, 12 hours of trying to grind, I lost count if the DP was used! But thanks for your 2 cents!!! :)

And thank you Njoror for replying!

It wasn't in reply to your post. I lost mp to server crash before I know it sucks and those those things don't help in that csse.

#16 wh0stheb0ss

wh0stheb0ss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:55 AM

This weekend was the 30% Experience boost; Of course I am happy about it since the obnoxious and notorious mega increased on the MP to level up.   Anyway, the server went down both days at around the same time which is awkward!  But last night it went down and I logged on this morning and my hp and sp is half way and I am in town. So I must have died and lost some MP that I spent all day with my ass gluing to the chair.  The Mp should be given back to those who died last night when the server went down.  It is only logical!

Create a ticket at warpportal support!

#17 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

So I must have died and lost some MP that I spent all day with my ass gluing to the chair. 

I spent 6 months farming 11.5 millions blood points + 116 VM's on Colosseum for my T2 and they REKT me with the new VM system and Guardians on WoE.!!! QQ

I REQUEST A REAL LIFE ROLLBACK WARPPORTAL. Should i send a ticket?.

And Zanbee owe me a Karaoke song for like 2 months now, i request a COMPENSATION BONUS 2X++ SONGS when Vau logs on Raidcall again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Hi.

#18 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:50 PM

I spent 6 months farming 11.5 millions blood points + 116 VM's on Colosseum for my T2 and they REKT me with the new VM system and Guardians on WoE.!!! QQ

I REQUEST A REAL LIFE ROLLBACK WARPPORTAL. Should i send a ticket?.

And Zanbee owe me a Karaoke song for like 2 months now, i request a COMPENSATION BONUS 2X++ SONGS when Vau logs on Raidcall again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Hi.

Sure! Do what ever you think is needed.

#19 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:57 AM

If you unexpectedly lose MP from our server downs, please send in a support ticket. 

We will be sending MBM's today to everyone who experienced the server problems in the past two weeks. 

I do T_T. If anyone wants to request a song for me to sing, I'll try to squeeze something in for the Karaoke Raidcall before the month is over. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users