Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 7/31 - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 7/31

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#51 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

@first line of you comment:

yes, If time comes that I don't want my Precious Raptor Set and thinking that it just consume space at my storage, I can sell it at NPC Honor shop and earn Honor Points in return. This is actually useful say for example I want to buy luxury diamond accessories but my honor points are not sufficient, at least with this idea, players have the choice to sell their gears/items which they get thru valor or honor shop. Every player has a different taste so not all players are thinking the same as yours and I'm :) I just want to make the game more flexible ;)

@second line of your comment

what I understand from your feedback is it will become Account Bound once it already equipped am i right? But you said it will perfectly fine with gearing multiple accounts, you are making me confuse LOL, once Account Bound, it can't be traded anymore or put in storage.

first comment:

While i could see it's use the question is if it's worth the tradeoff.

Imagine if new pvp gears get released, people would simply trade in their old sets and use the points on the new ones. Means a big part of the competition while getting new sets would become obsolete. I wouldn't like to see that happen tbh, i think everyone should be even once new gears get released, people shouldn't just be able to login and get the new gears with efforts made in the past.
IMO, the best thing about new gears is always to have a competition on who gets them first :)

second comment:

got answered by pdfisher, thanks :)

#52 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:37 AM

goodluck newbies .. 

it would take forever for them to gear up

already geared players will slaughter them in game arena

well it's what they consider "fun" i guess.

ahahaha thats what i am talking about, even a geared player dies in same situation with some other in CD, how much more those who dont have, stepping into other blah blah blah is not your concerned anymore...but your putting so much big deal on that, its players way anyways, because in same cases, some character with the same person playing may not be suitable for battle, look for example, artisan crafter, you ask them to go battle in CD as Cd is the only thing left in player vs player game play you made, the 2 others, say it right but crap... you wanted them to go dungeon to hunt valor etc for unbinding.. the -_-... you insane... artisan crafter go dungeon to just farm valor for the unbinding reason, so lame, you never give up your little brain an idea, a reason fro them, what do you expect... of course they will kick out from the group because they are useless...

yeah yeah yeah..

so fun? where is the fun..

look for example sha your that artisan...

am the tank or the cleric FS or any others player in that group

your useless... one requested for a kick because your aint working good enough for the group

you think thats fun.... and the reason your there is to gather valor points or gather honor point.... whatever...

but i dot think you put a little attention to that matter....

there are so many thing to consider.... from the unbinding thing etc etc etc...

now here comes another patch coming that says everything valor and honor will be character bound, costumes soon follow to be bound, well i dont know what to say but if you gonna ask me... i better find a more suitable game for me, that i can enjoy fullest like i enjoy here before, but these time no enjoyment i remember, but worries that and worries these will happen and yes it happens slowly/gradually with realizing.... hahaha i dont know but so much talk... i quit for sure... thats what you want us doing...

useless to play...

even now if your watching CD, dungeons is not that fun anymore, well for you to see and to find out before its too late to catches those fishes in the ocean once you had.... so long fishes.... 

#53 maischoyuchen

maischoyuchen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

i hope they can lower honor points to purchase those pvp set from npc..

#54 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

oh, come on....compared to the point reward of UW honor gears are basicly free these days....

#55 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

thats requires you couple of days, weeks or months to get all done with the luck in the CD that could be easy...

but for new player that could take lots of hard works and will require more days to make it +15 all and will decide better of what gear you wanna buy, because these is the only game i saw that honor and and valor sets are far far far much different from the other gameplay... if you have honor set you cant use it with the pvm thing, while other game play where way fine... and another thing, these is the only game play who has lots of sets to make, honor, valor, craft, dungeon drops, monster etc... ahahahaha well guys good luck....

#56 P01n7Bl4nk

P01n7Bl4nk

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:30 AM

Why is server down now? I see the title says at 2pm today but it is only 12:30pm.

#57 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:38 AM

Why is server down now? I see the title says at 2pm today but it is only 12:30pm.

All our Game Servers/Sites were having connectivity issues. They are now all up and running.

Be sure to check our WarpPortal Twitter Page or Facebook if you can't log in.

#58 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

These restrictions are getting to be a bit much. 

#59 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

I vote for locked on use for valor and honor gear!

#60 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

I hope they the descency to give every account a free Valor Quest Reward skill. The valor Point quests doesn't give many Point when your lvl is high. The drytail scorpios for example gives only 7 Points. If you do Drytail Scorpio, Desert Scavanger and Barbed Snapper you get about 50 Points compared to what I read how man many Honor Points some plyers get.

#61 364140710193601920

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:49 PM

Stage 3 – Monster Rare & Crafts, under level 100 requirement

Planned for July 31, 2014* (That's THIS Week!)

During this stage, we will be placing the Account Bound on Equipment restriction to all other equipment that is a monster drop, or player craft, that is under level 100 as a requirement. The account bound status is to allow for players to continue sharing initial leveling equipment with other characters on the account.

Honestly, I don't understand this comment.  Does this mean that all crafted equipment under level 100 will be account bound, or am I not understanding correctly?  If so, what's the point of making a dealer from this point on?  Every player would have to make a dealer after such an action if they want good stat gear.  What will be the point of player vendor shops?  I just got back into the game about 2 weeks ago (last I played was in 2007) and crafting is how I've been making my money.  If this new restriction does what is explained above, then any new player to the game will not be able to make any zulie.  Please, could someone explain this a little better?

#62 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

Things you craft won't be cemented to you unless you equip them

#63 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

i wonder if the raider speed bug will be fixed sometime? thats the most annoying bug in the game .. 

#64 364140710193601920

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

Things you craft won't be cemented to you unless you equip them

That's what I'm hoping.

#65 Ahya

Ahya

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

Tbh i don't understand some of the reactions, maybe somebody would be gentle enoth to explain it to me:

Why would locking honor gears make it harder for newbies?
Like it is now all players who already got a high lvl char simply gear up their alts with honor gears, means older players do only play pvp modes with honor gears, new players however are the ones who play in reinforceds.
Now if honor gears become character locked, it basicly means that older players have to fight on their alts in reinforced gears too, untill they are able to get their own honor set. As a matter effect it would mean that constantly more players would use crafted/farmed gears instead of honor ones = makes it easier for newbies who don't have access to honor gears.
In the end the update means to me that old and new players would be more equal in pvp-modes, beside that it cuts down the p2w philosophy since players can't simply sell IM to get the best pvp gears anymore.
What did i get wrong?

If classes were all given the chance to earn honor AND valor pts equally then I would agree with those things being locked. But as it is now, scouts and knights canmot score as well as champs, raiders or mages honor-wise, and as to valor, well, the scouts would always get kicked.

#66 100002969028758

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:35 PM

like this is starting to get boring game :(

#67 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

So is Feuer the only one behind the devs on the stage 4 and 5 changes?

#68 P01n7Bl4nk

P01n7Bl4nk

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

All our Game Servers/Sites were having connectivity issues. They are now all up and running.

Be sure to check our WarpPortal Twitter Page or Facebook if you can't log in.

Ok tried to play again it is now almost 5pm and servers still down and twitter and facebook page say nothing.

I was hoping to get to level 50 today :(

#69 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:56 PM

I understand you DEV's want so each player gonna hunt for their own armor/weapons. I have a idea but it kinda destroys this uppdate also becuse then players can still trade between other players, but! when a player get her/hes item from the honor/valor shop it will be locked.

This is my idea!

Why not make it so honor/valor points are tradeable. Then valor/honor market will still go. New Players/Old player on a new class are abel to buy from other players and friends are abel to gift to other friends. But I understand it destroy the plan '' Hunt the item for yourself''. But when the player has purchased their points from another player or got gifted. That player can go to the valor/honor shop and buy their item and that item will be locked to that character.

Is this is a good idea... :p_conf: ?

Ok tried to play again it is now almost 5pm and servers still down and twitter and facebook page say nothing.
I was hoping to get to level 50 today :(

They went down again for maintenance. :p_cry:

Edited by Zurn, 31 July 2014 - 03:33 PM.

#70 GeeBeAr

GeeBeAr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

when the server is gonna run again?

its been 3 hours already taking too long :(

#71 Furerum

Furerum

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

Every equipment getting account bound shiz is just stupid, now i cannot pass my gems from one char to another (without the need to buy valor unlocker), why? now planning to do it with valor/honor sets too? do you guys actually have idea of how the game works? how players manage their accounts? i doubt it, seems like you just want more money but instead, ppl are leaving, the day i returned again, i saw half players than months ago, you will see less, i warranty it, and less if the damn servers are down for too long!

rage ended.

#72 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

Every equipment getting account bound shiz is just stupid, now i cannot pass my gems from one char to another (without the need to buy valor unlocker), why? now planning to do it with valor/honor sets too? do you guys actually have idea of how the game works? how players manage their accounts? i doubt it, seems like you just want more money but instead, ppl are leaving, the day i returned again, i saw half players than months ago, you will see less, i warranty it, and less if the damn servers are down for too long!

rage ended.

Mats arn't account bound...

Edited by SlowBob, 31 July 2014 - 03:41 PM.

#73 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Check out the new goodies coming~ 1st post.

#74 6485140626095330880

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMoon
  • Server:Draco

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

Mats arn't account bound...

lol Gems (Mats) are useless if u just keep them in ur material-inventory.. (unless u wanna sell em, but thats not the point here)

Idk how u manage that..., but ppl put their gems in equipment/accessories and those are account-bound.. So? 

#75 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

lol Gems (Mats) are useless if u just keep them in ur material-inventory.. (unless u wanna sell em, but thats not the point here)

Idk how u manage that..., but ppl put their gems in equipment/accessories and those are account-bound.. So? 

Since you asked me how i'm managing it: Each of my chars got all jewelery sets which could ever be needed :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users