Windowed screen problem - help please! (english-español) - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Windowed screen problem - help please! (english-español)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ricchaan

Ricchaan

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:14 PM

Well, my screen is too small for the full screen mode, so I tried to set the windowed mode for the game. And here is where the problem have begun: every time I try to open the setup (at the launcher), another window with a message appears. It says "launcher stopped working" and the launcher closes itself. 
I searched the cause of the error but I couldn't find anything. 
It would be great if anyone could tell me what's the problem with the setup or another way to set the windowed mode.
Thank you :)

---------------------------------------------------

Bueno, lo que sucede es que mi pantalla es muy pequeña para usar pantalla completa, por lo cual trate de configurar el juego en modo ventana. Aquí es donde el problema surge: cada vez que trato de abrir la configuración (en el launcher), salta otra ventana con un mensaje. Este dice "Launcher dejó de funcionar", y el mismo launcher se ve forzado a cerrarse.
Busqué la causa del problema pero no pude encontrar nada.
Me gustaria saber cual es el problema con la configuración, o, en su defecto, otra forma de aplicar el modo ventana sin necesidad de usar el launcher.
Muchas gracias :)

#2 iLoveHelloKitty

iLoveHelloKitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:I play'em all

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:21 PM

try following this thread mate :) it may help :) http://forums.warppo...topped-working/

i searched for the solution regarding to this issue in support page but i cant find any..

Edited by iLoveHelloKitty, 29 July 2014 - 04:23 PM.

#3 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:09 PM

i don't understand tho, if your screen is small, it play in window mode which makes it even smaller.. i think full screen with optimized resolution for your screen would work better

#4 Ricchaan

Ricchaan

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:46 AM

i don't understand tho, if your screen is small, it play in window mode which makes it even smaller.. i think full screen with optimized resolution for your screen would work better

Ok, but, how can I change the resolution? The problem is the same...

#5 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:07 PM

Ok, but, how can I change the resolution? The problem is the same...

Right above/bellow the place where you can switch from full screen to window :P There is also "adjust to screen resolution" but I don't remember where.

Anyways, unless your screen size is below 1024x768 (in which case I suggest updating to the 21st century), there should be an adecuate option there.

#6 Ricchaan

Ricchaan

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

Right above/bellow the place where you can switch from full screen to window :P There is also "adjust to screen resolution" but I don't remember where.
Anyways, unless your screen size is below 1024x768 (in which case I suggest updating to the 21st century), there should be an adecuate option there.

Thank you! But I have a problem with the setup of the launcher so I can't switch either the screen mode (window-full screen) or the resolution

#7 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:49 AM

Thank you! But I have a problem with the setup of the launcher so I can't switch either the screen mode (window-full screen) or the resolution

You can change it in-game pressing esc->system settings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users