[Suggestion] Pet with Repair / DP Skills - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Suggestion] Pet with Repair / DP Skills

4 replies to this topic

#1 Lejez

Lejez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:47 AM

Repair Skill:

Level 1 = 25% repair

Level 2 = 50% repair

Level 3 = 75% repair

Level 4 = 100% repair

Most of death is from unnoticing the gears condition at least 1 party member can cast it...

Experience Points Protection Skill:

Level 1 = 10sec recovers 25% of exp. from death penalty

Level 2 = 10sec recovers 50% of exp. from death penalty

Level 3 = 10sec recovers 75% of exp. from death penalty

Level 4 = 10sec recovers 100% of exp. from death penalty

I used up all my divine protections... like a popcorn....

well.. this idea just came up... I bet Grinding DW is not the End...

#2 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:40 AM

The second idea isn't that bad, but the repair pet would have to be much, much weaker.

Just consider how many hits or minutes it takes to break your gear. So the repair pet shouldn't be faster in return.

And if it really repair things, it would be the favorite pet for all botters out there. So maybe it should simply give a buff to all party members that reduces the durability loss by a given percentage.

#3 Lejez

Lejez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:00 PM

well.. since it turns to be a grinding game we cannot avoid having new player's tempting to bot,..  and also when they seeing old player's wearing God like equips and selling multi-million item on the auction...

about the bot suggestion why not make a hourly pop-up passcode, same with the daily attendance gift boxes.. if they don't enter a code within hour their names turn's Red and become an open PK player.. just make a safe zone near kafra or in town...   I bet its more amusing killing "lazy cheaters" than reading "lame jokes" on the public chat... or doing some "one versus party" collo...

#4 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

well.. since it turns to be a grinding game we cannot avoid having new player's tempting to bot,.. and also when they seeing old player's wearing God like equips and selling multi-million item on the auction...

about the bot suggestion why not make a hourly pop-up passcode, same with the daily attendance gift boxes.. if they don't enter a code within hour their names turn's Red and become an open PK player.. just make a safe zone near kafra or in town... I bet its more amusing killing "lazy cheaters" than reading "lame jokes" on the public chat... or doing some "one versus party" collo...

This would be a nice witch hunt :P

#5 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:53 AM

well.. since it turns to be a grinding game we cannot avoid having new player's tempting to bot,..  and also when they seeing old player's wearing God like equips and selling multi-million item on the auction...

The 'temptation' isn't limited to new players. Other players might try to sell Coloseum gear, bot event-letters, hack dye color, modify drop/luck chances or even dupe seedrunes or costumes. All these are known issues.

about the bot suggestion why not make a hourly pop-up passcode, same with the daily attendance gift boxes.. if they don't enter a code within hour their names turn's Red and become an open PK player.. just make a safe zone near kafra or in town...   I bet its more amusing killing "lazy cheaters" than reading "lame jokes" on the public chat... or doing some "one versus party" collo...

Too much of an overhead and not quite 'polite'. If a repair pet can only reduce/prevent a durability loss while active, there would be no need for that. Otherwise you could simply create runes, honing or oils that do the same.

Keep in mind that there are invisible, channel-changing 24/7 bots out there... but even that encouraged Gravity to prevent the use of Hide while gathering materials. Another point: It would only take some time until there will be a script that can even handle your passcode popup.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users