IM is broken? lost points no item. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

IM is broken? lost points no item.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sidehero

sidehero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:05 AM

Well the top title says it..

i was buying allt he cleric skills to buff one time with 2 buffs.. now there are 6 i only got 5... but i payed for 6 :S

i had 3000 im points now i got 0 and only 5 buffs? the item mall was acting weird after 4 buys but i thought nothing could happen.. after i buy 2 more and 1 is not showing up but the points are gone....

i have posted a ticket.. but since nobody is answering them i geuss i should puth it here..

Please if people spend money for ingame items.. you would say u are happy with the donations.. why arent there fast replays to people who actually keep the servers allive????

Ive seen more people with the same isseu please fix and give the points back  Thank you.

#2 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:13 AM

Please give our Support team up to 48 hours to resolve the issue. 

Whether you purchase Item Mall Points or not, that does not determine whether your ticket gets answered at a faster rate. 

Your issue will be resolved, please remain patient. If you don't get an email back or response back within the ticket tool system within the 48 hours, please let me know.

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:14 AM

If no one has replied in 48 hours then send the ticket number to Shaz in a pm and he will poke someone about it.  When they do resolve your issue (and I know they will) you're gonna love those 2 in one buffs. Makes buffing so much faster and easier :)

Stupid lag- sorry. I didn't even see Shaz's reply when I posted but what I said about loving the buffs is still true lol

Edited by HoneyBunz, 30 July 2014 - 08:41 AM.

#4 sidehero

sidehero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:40 AM

oke thanks for the answer.. i will do that.

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:58 AM

I adore the dual buffs. I know they are shorter in duration, but that doesn't matter, they are just so much handier to have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users