Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 8/5 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 8/5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:35 PM

Aloha everyone! This thread is the place to post questions about the game, or questions for Campitor and I on the subject of games, the industry in General, what we like to play, movies, etc. If there is a question we have already answered it may not get read, so please do check the older threads to see if it’s already been asked.

Album of the Week: Return to Paradise by the 50 Guitars of Tommy Garret

null
For the cocktail of the week, try out this: The Lapu Lapu from the Disney World Polynesian resort’s Tambu Lounge
alt=”Photo from the Disney Food Blog” />
LAPU LAPU
2 oz Myer’s dark rum
2 oz Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
3 oz Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
1 part sweet and sour (instead it is recommended to use one part simple syrup/agave syrup to two parts fresh lemon juice)
Shake with crushed ice and float 1 oz of Bacardi.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

1. Why do High Level Bounty Boards have a level cut-off at Level 100 when there should only be a minimum level requirement of 70 for them?

Unfortunately, it was determined that there had to be upper level limit to limit people who are way too high level abusing it, since there is no cooldown.

We are still in process of clearing out our backlog of issues and the board exp rewards are on that list.

2. Is the issue of official servers (including iRO) being horribly outdated part of that? Does kRO even care?

We should have a new update coming soon. 

Edited by Oda, 05 August 2014 - 01:18 PM.

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

Tambu-Lounge-Specialty-Drinks.jpg

That is a heck of an image.

#4 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

Hello Oda!

You said we were getting the Heroes trail by next month, does that also mean we would get Rebellion class also? :( since Rebellion is an older update I think D:

We have requested it, but it would not be coming bundled with Path of Heroes Part I.

#5 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:10 PM

Hello Oda!

You said we were getting the Heroes trail by next month, does that also mean we would get Rebellion class also? :( since Rebellion is an older update I think D:

Rebellion is much newer than Hero Trails. http://forums.warppo...ward-to-thread/

[_] Implemented 'Heroes' Trails' part 1 update. (August 22nd, 2012)

[_] Rebellion Job Class (July 4th, 2013)

#6 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:11 PM

Hello Oda and Campitor,

1.Is 160 Level Expansion update coming along with Heroes Trials?

It may come with or around part II.

2. Is there any plan to implement missing Cute Pet accessories?

Let us know which ones are missing.

3. Can Monster Tames be added to the mail list?

The mail list must be kept limited to woe related items. 

And, lastly 4. Is the August Box coming up this week?

Yes

Edited by Oda, 05 August 2014 - 01:19 PM.

#7 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:37 PM

Please unpin the old tiki thread. Kinda confusing.

#8 HeIIraiser

HeIIraiser

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationUranus
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

It took me ages just to get to 150, and now you want to aim for 160? That will take an aeon. Sadly I'm not rich and VIP like most of you who can afford bubble gum manuals; and just chew away with the grinding of your teeth!

#9 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

It took me ages just to get to 150, and now you want to aim for 160? That will take an aeon. Sadly I'm not rich and VIP like most of you who can afford bubble gum manuals; and just chew away with the grinding of your teeth!

Well, kRO has 175 so good luck...

#10 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:56 PM

we will need Super High TI for 151-175 LOL.

btw, Oda please answer me, when will we get the rest of mora, malangdo and dewata cards? jeez, are we pretending to leave them behind while we slowly getting our major updates?

We have requested the cards. 

#11 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:49 AM

I think this is the earliest this thread has been started ever

I see the old thread was unpinned but you forgot to pin this one ;)

#12 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

7/22 is still pinned :p_omg:

#13 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

Yep & this one still isn't...LOL

#14 xMSGx

xMSGx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

Would it be possible to make Splendide a memoable map?

#15 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

im not gonna ask for updates or for new items or gears... but i WOULD like to know about the status of things that are being looked into... like bug fixes and other things that need fixed because we cant get stuff intact from kRO for some reason... any word on whats actually getting fixed in the next month or so?

We don't have an exact list, but we continually send reports and remind kRO about the reports we have already sent in. 

#16 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:13 AM

im not gonna ask for updates or for new items or gears... but i WOULD like to know about the status of things that are being looked into... like bug fixes and other things that need fixed because we cant get stuff intact from kRO for some reason... any word on whats actually getting fixed in the next month or so?

^ this... I've been wanting to know the same. The fix item/description thread is basically being ignored. On this weeks maintenance thread Camp said to send in tickets, for these issues, which doesn't make sense since the thread exists.

Why is it so hard, & taking so long, to fix the Transformation Scrolls description?

We are updating a batch of these this week. 

#17 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

What happened to Nightmare Scaraba mobs? They're 4 years overdue.

ETA on the missing Eclage cards?

#18 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:09 PM

regarding of previous ETA, i would like to ask why we have not got the monster update of WOE 1 guild dungeon.

today's guild dun monster still monsters around level 70-80ish, while in divine-pride it is already updated to level 120ish.

Just like how caterpillar only has 4k HP while it should be 25k HP.

the problem there is an inconsistency since those champion monster inside guild duns are champions belong to updated guild dun monsters. Lets see a noob coming to a furious caterpillar, he thinks it only has 20k HP (5*4000 HP) while in reality it has 125k HP (5*25000 HP). And so do Solid Leib Olmai, Giant Hornet Ringleader, Zombie Master Ringleader and Furious Skeleton General.

tl:dr please update WOE 1 guild dungeon monsters level.

Here are the lists: Creamy Fear, Caterpillar, Killer Mantis, Ancient Worm, Giant Hornet, Giant Spider, Skeleton General, Gajomart, Leib Olmai, Gullinbursti, Wraith Dead, Zombie Master, Am Mut.

We are asking kRO for the updated stats.

#19 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

I felt like you only got the first half of my suggestion from last week about the Kafra Special Reserve points.  I was also hoping that pet tames could be prizes as well, especially the ones that are currently unobtainable in game, other than through player sponsored events.

Also, when can we start testing the Shadow Chaser hat?  I'm really anxious to get to test out some of the ideas that I've submitted, if they can even be done that is...

Lastly, is there any chance that the Pirate Bandana can become a costume headgear?

Edit: I thought of some other things.

In game message still says the spotlight is on Brasilis, and mentions the July Box for 150 KP even though it's already departed.

Life Ribbons from the July Creative Event are "supposed" to be costume headgears according to the in game description, but when you equip them, they are just regular upper headgears, not costumes.

We will look at that. 

If a guild exists for the sole purpose of leveling, and helping a specific class (in my case, a rogue class only guild), would it be appropriate to make a topic for it in the Thief Class subsection of the forums?  I feel like we could be a big help to all aspiring rogues, and I think it would be a great idea for others to make other guilds specifically for their respective classes, like a player run Assassin guild or a player run Geneticist guild or something like that.

You can have a "helping new X class topic, though probably not a class specific recruiting thread.

Edited by Oda, 05 August 2014 - 01:29 PM.

#20 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

A little idea, would you guys consider making a special "fashionista" groove pack, that only contains cute useless hats and/or costumes? cause I'd love to make some suggestions for it.

We will likely do this again, we need to be sending a new costume headgear request soon. 

#21 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:41 AM

A little idea, would you guys consider making a special "fashionista" groove pack, that only contains cute useless hats and/or costumes? cause I'd love to make some suggestions for it.

They already have one. It's called "Alora's Costume Box". It just hasn't been updated in almost a year.

I know what the answer probably will be but is there anything at all you guys can do so we don't keep being disconnected multiple times a day? It's been really bad this past week still. At least there hasn't been any down, or recovery time, like there was the previous week.

#22 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

I know what the answer probably will be but is there anything at all you guys can do so we don't keep being disconnected multiple times a day? It's been really bad this past week still. At least there hasn't been any down, or recovery time, like there was the previous week.

there was a pretty significant outage right after woe on saturday.

also, thread pinned!  baby steps

#23 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:02 AM

For RO Classic:

- I've heard some interesting points but I remember when I was playing on the pre-renewal Ymir server and there was an option to either choose all base experience, or all job experience when we had turn-in events (Dragons is where I remember this). I was wondering if this is a possible feature or is this something you need the community to give you feedback on? I believe it was successful last time, but for me I think the 99 trans can party & get their job 70's, and the non-trans to get base 99 faster since that job experience they turn in is being wasted. Just something I enjoyed back then on Ymir and something that maybe would encourage more partying? Unsure where you stand on this!

- Can't wait to see what's in the August box!! #prayforyellowribbon

Edited by Jenna, 05 August 2014 - 11:11 AM.

#24 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

Can we please have some clarity on the temporary 3rd storage situation?

Sent in a ticket on Friday and have been hung up since.

Edited by Myzery, 05 August 2014 - 01:01 PM.

#25 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

how much paperwork is involved with being a CM? also have you seen the movie escape From Tomorrow? its described as "the Worst Disney movie not made by Disney"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users