akram arena and union war - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

akram arena and union war

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

hey . since the akram arena was released i haven't played it even once.. i remember even 1 day after it was out it wouldnt start..

getting 30 people to start a game is to hard . maybe when servers merge it will work, but for now in leonis its to hard to stard a CD sometimes.. 

i think you should make it like the CD 10vs10 .. i know its a big map (well i heard its the uw map ) but it worth it.. 

also is there any chance you will bring UW back ? not in GA . with the portal and you can get clerics inside just like before.. i know people were getting tons of chars inside but i bet it will bring old players .. 

uw was the best thing in the game.. in CD you just have to wait for a cleric to buff you and heal you or else your dead, in uw you get your own cleric and can use goulash also .. i remember waiting all the time for the uw and rush inside .. 

i really hope someone will read this and anything will happen.. i know there is probably 1% they will bring uw back but atleast the akram arena .. do something with it .. 

#2 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

I actually played Akram Arena a few times :)

Don't worry too much about it, as soon as they merge the servers it will be a way easier to get it started.

#3 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

I actually played Akram Arena a few times :)

Don't worry too much about it, as soon as they merge the servers it will be a way easier to get it started.

yeah thats one of the few reasons i still play.. waiting years for a merge.

i heard it will be in a month +-, you got any idea if its true ? 

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

No announcements of a merge have been made. It was only stated that the idea is being discussed. 

#5 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

Sadly there wasn't any date released yet :(

#6 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

so no merge . ;( 

well is there any chance they will change the akram arena or bring uw  ? 

#7 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:48 PM

I think the merge will most likely happen, there just hasn't be released a date yet :)

#8 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

well i hope it will be soon.. no point making 2 servers in a game without many players.. 

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

I was told yesterday that supposedly Leo said in three months, but I certainly can't find where he said that.

#10 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:36 PM

I was told yesterday that supposedly Leo said in three months, but I certainly can't find where he said that.

3 months the merge ?

well someone know anything about the UW and akram arena? im waiting alot time for the merge i can keep waiting .. i opened this theard to know if there is any chance they bring uw back or if they do something about the akram arena

#11 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

3 months the merge ?

well someone know anything about the UW and akram arena? im waiting alot time for the merge i can keep waiting .. i opened this theard to know if there is any chance they bring uw back or if they do something about the akram arena

UW will most likely not come back, btw you realize that implementing the UW system would delay the merge even further right?

#12 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

UW will most likely not come back, btw you realize that implementing the UW system would delay the merge even further right?

UW > merge.. 

well anything about akram arena? i really want to try it once.. should be better then cd

#13 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

What made UW great was the vast ammount of people, UWs with less then 20 people were boooooring :P

I know what you are thinking of, UW used to be great, the difference is there were a way more players. 15vs15 is realy the minimum player-ammount to get a good game started, for everything lower than that the map would just be a way too big. As long there arn't even enoth players to get an AA match started, don't even think of UW, this problem will most likely get solved with a server merge though :)

#14 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:48 AM

What made UW great was the vast ammount of people, UWs with less then 20 people were boooooring :P

I know what you are thinking of, UW used to be great, the difference is there were a way more players. 15vs15 is realy the minimum player-ammount to get a good game started, for everything lower than that the map would just be a way too big. As long there arn't even enoth players to get an AA match started, don't even think of UW, this problem will most likely get solved with a server merge though :)

it might get some players back ;/ but your right i forgot about the players.. 

i hope the merge come fast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users