Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

Hello Gravity Staffs!

I found a bug today, here is the story; my cleric is the driver of the cart and my raider is on the backseat, when my cleric enter the Field Warp in Luna Magic City of Eucar and choose any location, it will successfully teleport with my raider to that chosen location but the Field Warp later displayed to my raider's screen that I need to choose location and when I tried to select the same location as my cleric it will now cause the ROSE Client (both my cleric and raider) to Not Responding and eventually close.

I think after my cleric chose a location, there shouldn't be an option to be displayed on my raider's screen because he was on the backseat, am I right? and the ROSE Client seems to Not Respond when I always do this.

I also tried riding in a cart alone and entered the Field Warp then chose location and same bug happened, after I teleport ROSE Client Not responding anymore.

But when I tried to ride on a mount and entered Field Warp and chose any location, I successfully teleport without any problem

Thanks

Edited by CottonCandies, 02 August 2014 - 05:35 AM.

#2 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:44 AM

if the char on the backseat gets a choice click the menu away and no problems them ;)

#3 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:03 AM

As I said, my raider is on a backset then when I click the location, ROSE Client Not Responding, you try it for yourself, ride a cart then enter the Field Warp in Magic City of Eucar in Luna then choose location you want after that ROSE Client will stop and will not respond anymore

#4 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:16 AM

Sounds like you are choosing a location on both characters, on the raider (one in backseat) just press Esc to close the menu and see if that works.

#5 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:48 AM

sir Zurn I did what you said and I misunderstood angeltje, thanks working now ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users