Item Mall Updates - Page 14 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Item Mall Updates

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#326 drivec

drivec

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

Bring back Ancient Caracas Rings for the market

#327 Kaiservadin

Kaiservadin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

( Character name change, sex change, more IM Weapon skins, more Character hairstyles, more eye styles, more color dyes ) Earn IM points through quest -100,000 monster kills = 1im point-

Make weapons you currently have into weapon skins through IM ( With the option to undo the weapon being a skin )

Color dye for character skins

Edited by Kaiservadin, 25 April 2012 - 02:11 PM.

#328 Gwyndelyn

Gwyndelyn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

I liked the lucky stones idea and the anime costumes but I doubt they could wrangle the licensing agreements. It would be awesome to play as Sawako or Hayate.

#329 justykidding

justykidding

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Ahm this is my first time to suggest about a game because i love this game

what if you make a dash costume,

when your dashing flames coming out or leaves leave trails.

i think its cool ^^ and like a Item mall seller like me i will buy that costume ^^

mail me beni_depadua@yahoo.com

Ahm this is my first time to suggest about a game because i love this game

what if you make a dash costume,

when your dashing flames coming out or leaves leave trails.

i think its cool ^^ and like a Item mall seller like me i will buy that costume ^^

mail me beni_depadua@yahoo.com

#330 SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

Color dye for skins would be awesome, since there's no choice for colored skin in the character creation.

#331 AleshaJorel

AleshaJorel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:2

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

Cook Book - Found in game/Quest
The Cook Book stores all collected cooking recipes so it uses less bank space; pages are added by player and disappear after use.

Master Cook Book - Item Mall
Once purchased any recipe added is permanently added: pages are added by player and do not disappear after use

Master Producer Manual - Item Mall
Stores crafting recipes bought from the item mall or found in quests. Once purchased any recipe added is permanently added: pages are added by player and do not disappear after use.

Codex – Item Mall Item
The Codex is a book that will store all Defense Orders, Hidden Scrolls and Chaos Scrolls so it uses less bank space; pages are added by player and disappear after use.

Small Ingredient Bag - Found in game/Quest
A bag that will store cooking ingredients and can hold "_#" of ingredients; automatically added as they are collected

Medium Ingredient Bag - Item Mall Item
A bag that will store cooking ingredients and can hold "_#" of ingredients; automatically added as they are collected

Large Ingredient Bag - Item Mall Item
A bag that will store cooking ingredients and can hold "All" ingredients; ingredients are automatically added as they are collected

Small Quest Bag - Found in game/Quest
A bag that will store quest items and can hold "_#" of quest items; automatically added as they are collected

Medium Quest Bag - Item Mall Item
A bag that will store quest items and can hold "_#" of quest items; automatically added as they are collected

Large Quest Bag - Item Mall Item
A bag that will store quest items and can hold "All" quest items; ingredients are automatically added as they are collected

Edited by AleshaJorel, 16 April 2013 - 07:20 PM.

#332 Gutfang

Gutfang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

Is it possible to get back [Unisex][Advanced] Pirate Captain Set? Are people interested in this set or got tired long ago? It looks beautiful. But if players don't need it I will be waiting for something less generic than what we have now. TY.

#333 AleshaJorel

AleshaJorel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:2

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

Blessed Collecting Tool

The Blessed Collecting Tool contains the Fishing Rod, Axe and Pickaxe needed for gathering, equips in the weapon slot. Increased chance to recieve a Blessed ingredient.

Blessed Support Tool

The Blessed Support Tool increases the chance of gathering more than one ingredient, equips in the shield slot. Increased chance to recieve more than one Blessed ingredient. To equip the Blessed Support Tool the Blessed Collecting Tool must be equipped first.

Edited by AleshaJorel, 20 September 2013 - 03:41 AM.

#334 mag727

mag727

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:In your closet

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

costume dyes

#335 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

costume dyes

I wouldn't aware that was a thing. 

I know there are pet dyes.

#336 artonio

artonio

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

because when you are finished installing dragon saga I get this ad
:
An error occurred while applying security settings. Users is not a valid user o gruop. This could be a problem with the package. or a problem connecting to a domain controller on the network. chek your network connection and click retry or cancel to end the install

please help me

#337 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:22 AM

You are in the complete wrong topic. This one is about Item Mall updates only.  :ok:

However:

No worries, there is help on the way.  :ok:

You just got the "user is not a valid group" error, which is common. The original Warpportal DragonSaga Installer does not work on non English Windows versions. And this results in getting that particular error.

Use this fixed installer instead:

http://forums.warppo...-2#entry1804397

Just simply do what Yuri told already another user. Use his fixed installer and all will be fine. You find it in the linked thread. No worries, it is completely save, add free and virus free. Over 1500 different downloads so far and many people on here used it and keep using it to install DragonSaga.

Just download the file and start it. From this point it will do all by it's own, including download and installing (you just have to tell it the folder where you want it to be installed to). It's easy.

After downloading and installing you'll have a 100% original DragonSaga, because Yuri just fixed the original installer so it can be installed on every Windows system.

And it is pinned by the DragonSaga CM directly in the Dragon Saga International Section of the forum. (just scroll down to the bottom of the forum and you'll find the area). 

#338 SorrowRex

SorrowRex

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

While you guys have fun ......i got a problem with the power up section :sob:  It say PAYMENT ERROR eventhough i ady sign in i do all the -_- thing it say but the result still PAYMENT ERROR ..pls help me .SORY FOR MY ENGLISH

#339 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:48 PM

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

Please clear your cookies and cache. If that doesn't work, please submit a ticket with the link below. Please do not post on older threads. 

Send me a PM if you have any further questions.

#340 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:14 AM

I suggest Monster Card Boxes separated by class (Warrior, Archer, Magician, Thief, Summoner, Twin Fighter) from which the Players get one of all available Monster Cards for that class or some other items (Gada Coins, Soul Boxes etc.).

Example: Monster Box (Archer) = 1x [Cursed]Upset Spark Card (H.E. Grenade)

#341 Kam560

Kam560

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:18 AM

Im not sure if this has been said but for 2015 here should be more Hairs for both genders, maybe add some of the Halloween exclusive ones to the IM. Also I would like to see more faces for both genders. How have we gone so long without   any red-eyed faces? I know one called moody man that might be red but there so small and you character looks more tired than cool.  i mean a beautiful and somewhat intimidating red. maybe slit pupils. Also i understand that most much of ur audience consist of people who make female chars whether they be male or female in real life, but in a game with a couple system adding some cool male faces might help keep the genders true to the people. Even if not there need to be more of them.

#342 9997160205052622010

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:11 PM

LVL Down Potion/Scroll Or something like that pls

:Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:

#343 Hayatoh

Hayatoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts