#1 RC011

RC011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Dragonis, Leonis

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

where can i buy these scroll ? locations ?

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:12 PM

If you mean the teleportation tickets, those are in the Item Mall. You can also buy them from some player's shops in Junon Polis.  Teleportation tickets can be used to go to other planets and many maps on each planet. You must still meet the level requirements for the place that you want to travel to.

Regular travel scrolls are only good on the specific planet. On the Junon planet, there are scrolls for Adv Plains, Zant, and Junon Polis and the npc's that sell food in those areas are the ones who sell the scrolls. On the Luna planet, there is one scroll which returns you to the city of Eucar and on the Eldeon planet, there is one scroll which returns you to the city of Xita. I haven't been to the city of Murris yet (3 more levels lol) but I'm guessing that there is a scroll sold to return you to that city too.

Hope that answers your question :)

#3 RC011

RC011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

i cannot find the seller from adv plain .do you where exactly it is ?

#4 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:56 PM

RC011,

Hi you can buy the scrolls from Pony the little street vendor in Adventure Plains. 

#5 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:17 PM

If you mean the teleportation tickets, those are in the Item Mall. You can also buy them from some player's shops in Junon Polis.  Teleportation tickets can be used to go to other planets and many maps on each planet. You must still meet the level requirements for the place that you want to travel to.

Regular travel scrolls are only good on the specific planet. On the Junon planet, there are scrolls for Adv Plains, Zant, and Junon Polis and the npc's that sell food in those areas are the ones who sell the scrolls. On the Luna planet, there is one scroll which returns you to the city of Eucar and on the Eldeon planet, there is one scroll which returns you to the city of Xita. I haven't been to the city of Murris yet (3 more levels lol) but I'm guessing that there is a scroll sold to return you to that city too.

Hope that answers your question :)

Hello :)

As of now, there isn't a return scroll to Muris or to any map on Orlo available. Can take the airship or alternatively use a teleportation ticket to Muris. Of course this requires the appropriate lvl + the Vizier's Key :)

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

Hello :)

As of now, there isn't a return scroll to Muris or to any map on Orlo available. Can take the airship or alternatively use a teleportation ticket to Muris. Of course this requires the appropriate lvl + the Vizier's Key :)

Well that sucks but thanks for the info :P   Just need a couple more levels until we can finally see Murris for ourselves - can't wait ^^

#7 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

Omg honeybunz.. I thought u were lvl 230 xD... How could you not have seen Murris yet :P

#8 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

Omg honeybunz.. I thought u were lvl 230 xD... How could you not have seen Murris yet :P

We're just taking our time, enjoying the sights and quests along the way.  I've also got a rl job so can't play 24/7 even if I wanted to. Dun worry, we'll see you in Murris very soon :P

Edited by HoneyBunz, 05 August 2014 - 04:22 PM.

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

You only need to be level 200, and have a fate to be able to get the Vizier's Key Skill so that you can go to Muris.

Edited by pdfisher, 06 August 2014 - 02:40 AM.

#10 wh0stheb0ss

wh0stheb0ss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

RC011,

Hi you can buy the scrolls from Pony the little street vendor in Adventure Plains. 

thanks a lot

#11 RC011

RC011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:07 PM

RC011,

#12 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:50 AM

The Scrolls can be bought from Pony in AP, Sharlin in Zant, Harin in Junon Polis, Anzhelika in Eucar, and Peppie in Xita.

#13 babyRC

babyRC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

The Scrolls can be bought from Pony in AP, Sharlin in Zant, Harin in Junon Polis, Anzhelika in Eucar, and Peppie in Xita.

thanks to this :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users