Suggestion: IM Account unbinder! - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Suggestion: IM Account unbinder!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

Dear Sirs,

here is my suggestion:

Please add the account unbinder to the Item Mall and increase its range to ALL account bound items!

Sometimes you have lower level chars that are unable to do valor quests but you have account bound items on those characters - it would be nice if you become able to make those tradeable!

Greetings

Matt

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

Matt, the only characters that can't do Valor Quests are ones from level 1-about 50, and level 70-120, since there are no quests on Luna yet. All others can do Valor Quests.

#3 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:37 AM

I request it still got any problems with that, Pamela?

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

Ofc not. Don't be silly. I was merely pointing out that your reasoning was incorrect. As it is, I think the minimum Level Requirements for the Valor Quests in Junon, may be level 30, not 50 as I thought.

#5 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:48 AM

I think it would be a good idea for at least a month.  It would help those that do not read the forums and do not understand what is going on.  I think it would be a good item to rotate through the Item Mall like very few months for maybe 2 weeks.  It does not have to be a permanent item, it could come and go.  But it would really help those trying to figure out what to do with their items and it would help those that don't read the forums.  It might make the whole binding system more palatable for the players.  I love that it is all being introduced slowly and that is great, but a lot of people are still really against this update and adding an unbind to IM would help IM sales and make the impact not as huge to players.

#6 Jukze

Jukze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:52 AM

Dear Sirs,

here is my suggestion:

Please add the account unbinder to the Item Mall and increase its range to ALL account bound items!

Sometimes you have lower level chars that are unable to do valor quests but you have account bound items on those characters - it would be nice if you become able to make those tradeable!

Greetings

Matt

+1.

An IM unbinder is a must! and would be really nice if it was able to unbind Honor gear etc aswell.
When the honor gear is Locked its nearly impossible for any new player to achieve a full set since they will be killed in less than 2seconds without it.

#7 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Co. USA

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:08 AM

I like the idea.  ;)

#8 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:49 AM

+1.

An IM unbinder is a must! and would be really nice if it was able to unbind Honor gear etc aswell.
When the honor gear is Locked its nearly impossible for any new player to achieve a full set since they will be killed in less than 2seconds without it.

The IM unbinder will not work on Honor/Valor gears as those will be locked on acquire. It will only work on items with a "bound" in the trade restriction name. I personally don't see the need for one in the IM. 100 valor points for one is easy to get. If you don't like dungeons, do the Valor Quests.

#9 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:37 PM

+1.

Use cheap reinf gear and then do ga. Problem solved!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users