Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 8/7 - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 8/7

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

Leo talked a lot about rewards in getting valor and honor gear but that goes two ways. I Always use valor gear for my characters and put a lot of work in getting valor Points to buy them. Now when they get character locked when I buy them i have no option other then sell or disassemble them when they are outleveled, so the most descent thing for you to do here is to give valor Points back, either on Selling to nps or disassembling.

#27 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:51 AM

Hey mommy, read the list :P *waves back*

Read.......pretty soon we won't be able to trade or sell anything but mats >.<

#28 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

Read.......pretty soon we won't be able to trade or sell anything but mats >.<

dont worry, nothing to be sold or sell anymore....

perhaps soon they will make also the zulie account bound...

seems like everything we gonna be doing will be bound to our self and not to be shared even for your own self by means of your another account... think about it... if they are saying one is skipping other things, but look we do not, coz we our selves put a hard work of making that even for zulies.... but they didnt realize that, not even listening to what we are saying... bull-_-....

#29 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

dont worry, nothing to be sold or sell anymore....

perhaps soon they will make also the zulie account bound...

seems like everything we gonna be doing will be bound to our self and not to be shared even for your own self by means of your another account... think about it... if they are saying one is skipping other things, but look we do not, coz we our selves put a hard work of making that even for zulies.... but they didnt realize that, not even listening to what we are saying... bull-_-....

that is far from true what you say

#30 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

Leo talked a lot about rewards in getting valor and honor gear but that goes two ways. I Always use valor gear for my characters and put a lot of work in getting valor Points to buy them. Now when they get character locked when I buy them i have no option other then sell or disassemble them when they are outleveled, so the most descent thing for you to do here is to give valor Points back, either on Selling to nps or disassembling.

I actually like this idea. It would be cool if you could take it back to the NPC and return it for a portion of the Valor Points you spent in getting it.

#31 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:55 AM

Right now, the Valor and Honor gear, seem to break down as if they were normal armors. I think we've evolved enough we could change that up a bit and make it a little more worth while for doing so. We'll consider the concept of breaking down in to a portion of the cost, if not some useful item(s).

I'm open to listening to ideas in this regard. I would still like to keep the core intention of having Valor and Honor gear be personal achievements and rewards not to be tradable or transferable off the character. Consumables and materials are fine.

We've had ideas where more materials that originate only from the Valor or Honor shops, could be utilized in crafts or 'exchanges' from NPCs, to provide unique results, if that helps inspire any ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users