28 replies to this topic

#26 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:55 AM

So they tease us with this compound until they introduce new set lol? Cant rember when last forge was but this 20% reinf aint gona cut it... Make new rates or give us constant 60 or smthing, tired of waiting a month to grab few pluses on gear...

#27 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:02 PM

Same waiting doesn't make people go buy malls in a panic due to time limitations. All it does is make people give up, they become bored because they can't advance. I see loads of people struggling with crap items because requiem won't give us permanent forge. +1 without breaking isn't going to win new players. I know the break rates low at +2 but it happens, especially with high gear.

#28 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

We all know the that everything under 100% is high risk of item getting broke, even when we are talking about rates of 99% or so( dat reQQuiem math is quite op) :) Also devs did u know that from +2->+3 chance with yesterdays 20% bonus was like 98 or smthing for succses while break rate is near 10%?? Are u rly thinking that its cool that we cant get an item to +5 atleast with 20 goddamn % bonus sigh...

#29 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:34 PM

Maybe we get it today with the bug fix update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users