New Merchant - In need assistance - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Merchant - In need assistance

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BerliozSplitMoon

BerliozSplitMoon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hello this is my first class, first time playing Ragnarok.  I've built a Merchant from what I've gathered around the web but need a little more assistance, like, where can I get my push cart after I gain the skill? I've read that I can buy one in Izlude for 300 or 600 zenny but I can't find the merchant anywhere! :sob:

Also, what should my stats look like? this is what they currently look like:

Base Lv.7

Job Lv.8

Str 5

Agi 11

Vit 4

Int 5

Dex 11

Luk 4

#2 Selume

Selume

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

Talk to any kafra and she will rent u a cart, u can check info for quest, mobs, drops at www.irowiki.org and check other merchants shops at www.ragial.com

for more help it would be nice to know in wich server u play, Chaos renewal or Classic Loki?

#3 BerliozSplitMoon

BerliozSplitMoon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:40 PM

Chaos Renewal, also I thought I could have my own push cart that was Merchant exclusive?

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

Yes. Only merchants (and super novices, but they get them elsewhere) can get carts. You can get it from the Kafra npcs - the same ones that do save/storage/etc. There are some in every town - not just izlude. Price varies town to town - you might have gotten free cart rental tickets too, I forget whether they give those out now. 

You must have at least level 1 pushcart for the kafras to rent one to you (but you'll find it intensely unpleasant dragging the cart around unless it's near max level. All merchants need to max pushcart eventually). 

Cart inventory is retained even if you remove the cart. When you rent a new cart, anything you put in the cart before will be there waiting for you (this scared me half to death the first time I took off the cart - I thought all my stuff was gone. Figured I should mention it, since it gave me a real scare when it happened.... like what, 9 years ago?)

#5 BerliozSplitMoon

BerliozSplitMoon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:01 AM

Well there goes that, I thought the pushcart skill summoned the Merchant's own pushcart on a whim, I guess I'll have to live with rentals.  As for your experience that's too funny!  :heh:

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:18 AM

Ah, nope. The pushcart skill just determines how fast you move with the cart on. At level 10 pushcart, you move at 100% of normal speed, so there's no reason to ever take the cart off. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users