Could we ban people for whining about DB's in S. Pront please? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Could we ban people for whining about DB's in S. Pront please?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#1 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:31 AM

With the exception of novices who are trying to level, you'd have to be a complete retard to sit in S. Pront and expect not to get attacked by other people's DB's, yet even level 150 characters, who literally do nothing but sit on their lazy fat botted butts in S. Pront all day, continue to whine and cry and threaten to report you for dbing.

It's really killing my buzz man.

There are thousands of maps you could sit at and chill in complete safety, and South Pront is known as the place to use your DB's. Go away if you cant handle it!

Of course I think the real problem is some of these level 150 chars are just upset because they botted their characters to 150, only to realize they have no skill and so they end up dieing to even the smallest mob of dbs. It's so sad.

#2 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:36 AM

Because for some people it will be no fun to db if no one whines about it  :p_devil:

#3 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:46 AM

There are thousands of maps you could sit at and chill with noone around to pop your dbs too. Not to mention south pront is where novices level now. You're nobody to tell someone "go away if you can't handle it" so if someone actually reports you, deal with it :thumb2:

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

actually he is talking about me. Yes, i am Luke Star, level 150, the one who whined when attacked by DB when i sit peacefully on south prontera. You think you are mighty when you able to kill people by purposely popping DB beside helpless people who might be BRB or AFK? Or maybe a maniac who loves killing helpless people who come to south pront to do casual chat and relax.

you want fun in south pront using DB? fine. do it a little bit souther from the gate, bring your own party to help cleaning your mess, dont involve innocent people who doesnt want to participate.

#5 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:05 AM

actually he is talking about me. Yes, i am Luke Star, level 150, the one who whined when attacked by DB when i sit peacefully on south prontera. You think you are mighty when you able to kill people by purposely popping DB beside helpless people who might be BRB or AFK? Or maybe a maniac who loves killing helpless people who come to south pront to do casual chat and relax.

you want fun in south pront using DB? fine. do it a little bit souther from the gate, bring your own party to help cleaning your mess, dont involve innocent people who doesnt want to participate.

Actually you were just the final straw, it's not uncommon for people to complain, despite the fact that someone is almost always spamming dbs in S. Pront. It's very obvious that S. Pront is the place to use your DB's, and anyone who claims DBers should just "Go to another map" is just stupid (or trolling). And by the way, you werent afk when you died multiple times, lol. You were actively attacking the mobs.

Remember what happened last time GMs made DB's unusable in S. Pront? S. Pront became a ghost town. DB's are the only reason that people come to S. Pront. Without them, S. Pront would be the same as W. Pront or E. Pront.

#6 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

Yup a lot of people come there if not to brake branches, then to see some action.

You can sit inside Pront if you want a safe place.

Edited by belenoi, 07 August 2014 - 07:18 AM.

#7 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:18 AM

Actually you were just the final straw, it's not uncommon for people to complain, despite the fact that someone is almost always spamming dbs in S. Pront. It's very obvious that S. Pront is the place to use your DB's, and anyone who claims DBers should just "Go to another map" is just stupid (or trolling). And by the way, you werent afk when you died multiple times, lol. You were actively attacking the mobs.

Remember what happened last time GMs made DB's unusable in S. Pront? S. Pront became a ghost town. DB's are the only reason that people come to S. Pront. Without them, S. Pront would be the same as W. Pront or E. Pront.

pardon me, sir. i died first when u popped a thousand of DB beside me. i was tabbing and i come to check my RO client when i hear monster rampaging and found i already died. Of course i become aware after you killed me, then you also tried popping some DB on AFK AB and other AFK people, i tried to get rid of your mobs. What you did is a complete harassment. You think that kind of thing is fun? Then im afraid you are sick.

i dont curse you for popping DB at south pront. You can do that, but do that far from the gate, with your own people. I do love popping DB with my friends at south pront, but when i do i always take the quiet part like doing it little bit souther from the gate. Now you want to propose to ban people who whine for being harassed? Man, its like you try to kill a person but you want the person you tried to kill to be sent to jail instead because that person cried to police for being attacked by you. WTH

Then after all you had done, now you come to forum, looking for support from forum people to legalize your filthy acts. WTH

#8 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:20 AM

There are thousands of maps you could sit at and chill in complete safety,

There are thousands of places you can db at instead

and South Pront is known as the place to use your DB's.

............because there are people there for you to grief.

Go away if you cant handle it!

Go away if you can't handle their whining?

Of course I think the real problem is some of these level 150 chars are just upset because they botted their characters to 150, only to realize they have no skill and so they end up dieing to even the smallest mob of dbs. It's so sad.

Lets be real here. They probably didn't bot. They probably did gramps ti and whined whenever the monsters there took any semblance of skill to fight, and whined when it took more than 20 mins to get 2-3 levels.

#9 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:29 AM

lol

#10 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:30 AM

There are thousands of places you can db at instead

You can sit in cities, but you can't DB in cities. Get my logic?

#11 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:34 AM

Why can't you handle your own DBs?

Edited by Havenn, 07 August 2014 - 07:34 AM.

#12 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

Mmmm, this thread again. I'll grab my popcorn.

#13 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:45 AM

nice thread, keep posting

#14 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:50 AM

what is that thing in your avatar spikexp???

#15 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:52 AM

S>Popcorn 500m

#16 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:01 AM

Why can't you handle your own DBs?

Where is the fun in that?

#17 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:02 AM

what is that thing in your avatar spikexp???

Lumpy Space Prince cosplayed as Char Aznable

#18 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

DBing to kill monsters is fine... DBing to kill players is harassment and reportable... you dont get to harass people and then come onto the forums and complain that the people you harassed are complaining... if you want to kill other players go to pvp... if you are that bored that the only fun you have is killing a-_- and newbs with dead branches then perhaps you need to get off your @$$ and go outside or something.... learn to grow a personality that doesnt suck.... maybe find a desperate girl/guy to date you... but stop being a douche....

#19 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:12 AM

I agree entirely with OP. A+

#20 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

Complaining botter when he's spamming DB which is most botted items in any server I play...

I have reasons to not spamming DB, mainly it's because you supporting bot that way (unless you can prove you farm it yourself) and causing grief...

I don't have any problem reading this thread until he somehow abusing "ban requested". I hate this kind of person, I admit I'm not everytime innocent but I always replying bad mouth against GM who temp-ban when people abusing to report small grief... These stuff can be done simply by chat face to face and clear the misunderstanding rather than writing tickets and request temp-ban.....

Edited by Exvee, 07 August 2014 - 08:36 AM.

#21 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:34 AM

People enjoy it on classic! I have done quit a few spams on classic already and get a lot of people there to defeat them. 

#22 Damara

Damara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:39 AM

The only rule: Don't be an ^_^.

How is this so hard.

#23 Suprgal8

Suprgal8

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationAround

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:41 AM

I don't really mind DB's that much in S. Pront. Just after it gets to point that people can't even walk into the field without getting one shot by a mob of ~100 monsters it's pretty annoying. Don't spam them constantly and people probably won't mind. So pretty much don't be an ^_^ about it.

#24 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

oh, sorry i forgot something, maybe OP mistaken me for someone else, or OP met another whiner, since i recall i dont plan to report him or to ban him, i just cursed him.
enjoy the thread btw, with popcorn :)

#25 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:50 AM

is this thread real life?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users