LazyyBumm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:57 AM

how to people set eleanor to use sonic claw only in Low TI?

ive looked at d azzy ai for like soo many times im getting annoyed

i have this for settings:

EleanorDoNotSwitchMode: True

UseEleanorSonicClaw : True

UseHomunSSkillAttack: True

on Homun Tactics:

on Skill Class: Combo(first skill)-> thats Sonic Claw right? pls correct me if im wrong

but even with those settings my homun does /... which apparently means shes trying to use a skill

i the d defensive buff option set 2 never so is he trying 2 use tinder breaker??

in d end she just like tanks monsters in Low TI which is very not useful considering she has like FULL SP and not using any skills..

it could be that she doesnt have spirit spheres but what does the /... mean? according 2 a friend of mine shes trying 2 use a skill which i dont know.. im really getting annoyed by it coz she just dies every 1~3mins and have 2 ress her..

any ideas how 2 fix her ai setting?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

Combo - first skill will attempt to perform a combo, ie, sonic claw -> sv, but not go all the way to midnight frenzy. 

To just use Sonic Claw, set the skill class to Homun S Skills - which will make it use it's normal homun S attack skill, Sonic Claw. 

Also, are you sure you have the homun in the correct stance? Does she have spheres? Can you manually use Sonic Claw? 

/... means it is attempting to use a skill that it cannot use. 

That can mean that it's trying to use a skill it hasn't learned, or doesn't have SP for, or which is under cooldown. For eleanor, it could also mean you're in the wrong stance/style for the skill it's trying to use, or it could mean you are using something that needs spheres when you don't have enough.

Check the chat window (be sure to enable skill failure messages) - it will tell you why (in broken english) the skill can't be used. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 August 2014 - 11:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users