Patch Notes v518(519) - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v518(519)

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#26 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

just a suggestion... can you make the honor valor gears be more strict, when a character try to get it on storage even if the gear was not for his class it can accidentally lock on that character :( what do we do when that happens...

#27 nions

nions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

any one tell me.... how to fix the bug of the start engine

!!!!

#28 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

ok.....patch as gone  in...............but plz can u tell me how I get low lvl 50 and up valor gear,  to my lvl 50 char. ...when u cant get in dungeons till lvl 120 ....and if I get low lvl valor gear with my higher lvl char...u cant pass them on ??????  that's not fair......r im I missing the point......r did u miss that ??????????????????????

here is my point

my scout is not so strong when it comes to PVP as i dont have much points i cant go further gaining more points in CD as i dont have good gear just legendaries and some reinforce... what i did is donating real money to bug some item mall points and premium accounts on my scout account, buy those good item in the mall and sell them to gain zulie in the world of rose, and buy my gear from other player to join CD and get good points for further use like buying another set for magic resist etc whatever...

now here is what happen

they put so much attention on that

Edited

#29 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

any one tell me.... how to fix the bug of the start engine

!!!!

i solve my own...

re-install is the solution.....

#30 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:05 PM

so i guess if you want to pursue these idea

maybe make the unbinding item drop from monster

or make the valor and honor gear like the others that is character bound only when equip

coz me my self have one unsolved problem, my herias tears from my my scout is on my mage and cleric account... now i cant get it coz as soon as i withdraw it on the storage it will becomes character bound on acquired... perhaps some people also accidentally have the problem not just i do... i was about to transfer that when the server down and now i cant anymore pass it back to my scout

wahahahha poor....

so what do you think of the idea....

#31 Desertman

Desertman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:12 PM

wew i cant take my gear on my other account

#32 TazDeviL01

TazDeviL01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Mighty Draco

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

thanks a lot johnozc, gonna give it a try today :rice:

#33 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:31 PM

It was a simple suggestion that was reasonable enough that could be added in at the time. We weren't looking for huge "oohs" and "aahs" and no this isn't the scope of attention we're looking to give Scouts.

well when do you plan on giving attention to them?  or is this on the back-burner untill you fix other stuff or maybe work on a new planet.

#34 gio2go

gio2go

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Server:Polaris, Draconis, Arua

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:28 AM

got in just fine.

but too many character locked items . . . makes me think more about my desire for the game hahahaha . . .

#35 rageTGLS

rageTGLS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:48 AM

The items should be character bound on equip, people who haven't played in a while are going to come back screwed.

#36 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

just a suggestion... can you make the honor valor gears be more strict, when a character try to get it on storage even if the gear was not for his class it can accidentally lock on that character :( what do we do when that happens...

Try sending in a ticket, maybe the customer service team can help you.

The items should be character bound on equip, people who haven't played in a while are going to come back screwed.

Leo did address that in the live stream. It is an unfortunate instance, and it will happen. I know people that have others peoples gear, and if those people come back, they will have to start over in acquiring it. But to leave, and expect the game to remain static, is not very wise. Change is inevitable if the game is to survive and thrive.

#37 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:30 AM

My favorite is the character locked level 50, 70, 85, and 100 gear.  No ones going to try to do quests or whatever else you might be able to get.. that was like nice bonus stuff to vets they could use for leveling.   They could just outlevel those levels by the time they get that gear. 

PS screwing over players who come back.. is a terrible decision.  It doesnt make them stay. 

Edited by NamirBarades, 08 August 2014 - 04:31 AM.

#38 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:59 AM

Valor is avail at just about any level learn to quest for the rewards. I've stated this a million times, but it would seem people don't bother reading anything until they're freaking out over it lmao.

#39 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:10 AM

cd is dead lol, no point in really queing =.=

possibly add new rewards to the honor shop? something 230s can actually benefit from? something better than fking honor binds =.=

Edited by pandasoup23, 08 August 2014 - 05:18 AM.

#40 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:16 AM

If I'm leveling, I'm not going to stop to do valor quests.. Unless there's a ton of exp involved.  Maybe if there was a main quest to the game that wasn't broken and mattered in leveling.. There's no motivation to do that side stuff as it stands right now.

Just like CD will probably take longer to go because some people did just play to have stuff to sell.. And one can only sell so many honor bindrunes.. If they get flooded the price will drop a lot.. so Those will become useless.. They should have created new honor/valor rewards before character bounding gear.   I mean.. My response to needing to play CD on all my characters in order to get honor gear is to.. not.  I like to gear a character before jumping into PVP, but maybe thats just me..

#41 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:24 AM

Actually this patch is a pain in the ass somehow but ROSE Staffs already given sufficient time for us to prepare for this record breaking historic patch (LOL). Just play the game and enjoy it, why resist change? why afraid of it? Let's just enjoy and play the game guys. Let's give this a try

#42 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:46 AM

No sir, I don't believe that's the literal definition of Insanity. 

Anywho.. There needs to be more honor/valor rewards because whats going to happen now.. is people who played for profit are not going to play as much and those who want to sincerely play will suffer because less people will be playing(This is in reference to PVP Game Arena, I can't vouch for PVM GA, though I assume most people go in with groups they already know). 

#43 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:07 AM

Actually this patch is a pain in the ass somehow but ROSE Staffs already given sufficient time for us to prepare for this record breaking historic patch (LOL). Just play the game and enjoy it, why resist change? why afraid of it? Let's just enjoy and play the game guys. Let's give this a try

how can you enjoy if the game your playing is no more suitable for your enjoyment?

#44 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

yes if you go long before valor quest in xita is more likely good to go, but take not they dont allow anyone who is not at lvl requirement anymore to go on that planet, if you dont meet the lvl requirement your not going in, now if you meet lvl requirement and do the 10quest of valor quest on your own, finishing it for couple of hours due to monster lvl and also how much you have to kill... after all how much you gain, 68 valor points in that 10 quest for valor you made... do you think thats fun? well try to do it on your own without support, do it alone without party in xita lets see how fun you got....

There's level 30+ valor quests in junon. This is just further evidence at how much content + areas are skipped from botting + power leveling. 

Edited by ShazamO, 08 August 2014 - 08:58 AM.

#45 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:14 AM

They are listening to you, honest. However, this is something that was announced awhile ago. They honestly feel that overall, it will be better for the game. I am willing to give them that shot.

if they listen, they may have to consider...

but have you ever think everything players says on the idea was been listen

i dont know

try your luck for your self lets see if you are listened also...

#46 Cornon

Cornon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:14 AM

We would never be in this mess in the first place if the Devs actually listened to the majority. I took a look at some private servers and the things they added were actually innovating and exciting, and all they did was get community input, or actually play their game themselves.

#47 rageTGLS

rageTGLS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:32 AM

Leo did address that in the live stream. It is an unfortunate instance, and it will happen. I know people that have others peoples gear, and if those people come back, they will have to start over in acquiring it. But to leave, and expect the game to remain static, is not very wise. Change is inevitable if the game is to survive and thrive.

I understand what you're saying however

As someone who's played the game since 2006, a change of this magnitude has never ever occurred, and most ROSE players I know tend to make a bit of a break here or there.

It's just something I feel like should really be considered, it really alienates older players.

And for the record I am in favor of the new bind on equip/account changes for the future of the game.

#48 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

i been playing rose since 2004

well so much for now, its been so late in my country and still awake just watching who gonna be reading the thread but not find who interest the idea... so long guys, have a good night, and good day on the other side of the world...

Edited by Zurn, 08 August 2014 - 05:50 PM.

#49 rageTGLS

rageTGLS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

i been playing rose since 2004

I may have had the date wrong, I've been playing since the first iRose beta, for some reason I had 2006 in mind, but I do guess that was later since that was the first world cup soccer ball event and of course that was NARose.

#50 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini
  • Server:draconis and leonis

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:58 AM

Guys stay in the topic please... Lets give them good and bad about the updates ... Thank you .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users