rotjoch

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

serious.....battle cleric skills

they suck...bigtime!

u need buffs....everyone need buffs...so basicly a battle cleric nowdays sucks

you scammed us all making IM buffs require basic buffs.....

just like everyone else... also i bought the IM buffs just for that reason alone....yeah real cash!

WE JUST BOUGHT IT for 1 reason and that is .........saving skillpoints!

so yeah we got scammed....but thats rose ..... cant complain there cause its also a positive thing ;)

now if we want to be a battle cleric....wejust cant find a party willing to add us (we are like the previous scouts)

solution ?????

remove the wand requirement from skills! AND PASSIVES

or.....

remove the require skill from premium buffs....so that you will be usefull to teammates to (bc need minimal of 46 sp more)

or.....

REMOVE THE charm requirement to heal proper..... with int....there aint no healing geared 200+ comon 2k? thats just lame

BALANCE IT! (so int users can also heal proper)

being a battle cleric is all about skill and heal and ofcourse buff!

sure they have poison sleep and stun.....

but not enough skillpoints for the passives to mather in any way in pvp

just annoying with sleep attack and stun in cd....nothing else

Edited by rotjoch, 09 August 2014 - 08:15 AM.

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

you scammed us all making IM buffs require basic buffs.....

just like everyone else... also i bought the IM buffs just for that reason alone....yeah real cash!

WE JUST BOUGHT IT for 1 reason and that is .........saving skillpoints!

so yeah we got scammed....but thats rose ..... cant complain there cause its also a positive thing ;)

remove the require skill from premium buffs....so that you will be usefull to teammates to (bc need minimal of 46 sp more)

or.....

REMOVE THE charm requirement to heal proper..... with int....there aint no healing geared 200+ comon 2k? thats just lame

BALANCE IT! (so int users can also heal proper)

Since I haven't played a battle cleric yet, I can't really address some of your issues, I can however address this. The IM buff thing was a bug. That was never meant to happen, and it finally got corrected. As you recall, in the description of the IM buffs, it clearly stated that having the normal buff to max level was a requirement. They are not going to remove that, now that it is fixed, and has been for months. But, seeing as there are party buffs on your skill tree, and they do not use skill points to learn them, you could always opt for those. If you have IM buffs yet, trade them in for premium points or combined buffs. This way at least you get something back.

Charm: I wasn't real thrilled with this either, and I still am not. However, it is done and has been this way since last November. I doubt very much they are going to undo it after all this time. Perhaps in the future, there will be gears designed for clerics, this way we wouldn't have to use common gears to get a  high charm.

I suggest talking to Dymuse. He is a wonderful battle cleric, perhaps he can help you become better.

#3 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:33 PM

battle cleric is for battle.. PVP you dont need to have the buffs.. use a support cleric buffs with charm.;

your buffs without charm wont help to any pt anyways and you should level your BC as support then reset or you can get aoes and lvl it with staff 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users