#1 grandtrismo

grandtrismo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:12 PM

This is my own build(sorta.) If you have any questions Please PM me. or leave a post. :) hope this helps people.

For those who say gens can't be good pvpers. 

This is for Hell plant being your main killing skill. This build is highly gear depend it, i call them gear whores lol.

you need insta cast or even close to insta, the best way is to get insta with int/dex. but if you can't you can always use cast reduce gear need 100% 

HELL PLANT: to make hell plant strong you need to have a few things first being summon flora lvl 5 (this adds about 6k to hell plant.) and 2nd you need hell plant lvl 5. 3rd you need to be 150/50 to get the other extra damage mods. if all that is added your hell plant should do around 15k~30k( only ever seen 1 gen do that much) depending on how much int you have.

Head gears:

(top)

+9~12 Cat ear beret with a dolomedes card or KK card. both used for insta cast build dolo for more dex and kk for cast reduce gear.

+9~12 crown of decet (KK card)

(mid) 

any card slot mid head gear will do, but you really want a Black frame glasses, for the int bonus. cards you want are dolo card, maya P card, or if you can a Keil-D-01 card.

(lower)

you want a Well chewed pencil, hanky, 99 balloons.

Weapons:

1.)Majolnir, this is the MOST wanted gen weapon there is, but do to price its hard to get. ALSO ONLY USE DEX/INT BUILD IF YOU HAVE ONE OR CAN USE ONE. 

2.)Combat knife, is your next best choice, but must be a Spell 3,3 or spell 4,4.

3.)+10~14 Glorious morning star, very good to use with crazy vines or acid bomb.

Armor: (all depends with what you want or can afford.) I prefer a ghostring.

1.) +9~12 Woe suit/Woe plate. CARDS: 1st BEST TAO-Gunka(high risk). 2nd best Ghostring card(ghost). if you can't get either one, good cards to get are, Marc card(unfrozen), Panasa card(fire), Angeling card(holy)(VERY GOOD Vs. elemental damage.)  

2.) Brynhildr

3.) glorious suit any refine doesn't matter

Garment: Cards depends on who you are fighting. need both really... but a raydric is good enough.

1.) +4~12 Woe Manteua. CARDS:  deviling card(deviant or raydric card(immune). (some people like the noxious card too but i don't like it as much.

2.) +9 Fallen angle wings: same cards as above.

Boots: Cards all depend on yourself... i go for as much Hp as possible.

1.) +9 Woe boots/woe greaves CARDS: firelock soilder card(Superior).

2.+0~4 Woe boots/woe greaves with gold acidus card(low level).

3.) +9 Enhanced variants. Fire lock soilder card.

4.) variants +0 only.

5.) sleipnir 

Shields: 

1.) +9~12 Immune shield. thara card(cranial) or if you can a Golden thief bug card(of deaf).

2.) +9 valkyrja's shield. same cards as above.

Accessory:

1.)  RWC pendents(2x). Spell 3,3 with dex +3 for cards if you can, beelzebub(of bigmouth) best thing you could get. But for most people you need a Smokie card( hiding) and for the other one you need a kafra blossom card.  or can use 2 zerom cards( nimble)

2.) (if you have a hammer use megs.) <<<<  good for Crazy vines/acid bomb.

STATS:BASE( modifer)

STR: 0~30~60

AGI: 1~11

VIT: 90~95

(most important) INT: 110~120 (+20~40)

(2nd most important) DEX: 110~120 (+60~80)

LUK: 1~2

#2 grandtrismo

grandtrismo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users