3 replies to this topic

#1 Nephryl

Nephryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:44 PM

Ok I think is really the time to introduce TRADE on some items. It is getting frustrating and making the game unpleasant to play sometimes.

The other day I was trying to give some pet eggs to my friend and since they are not tradable we had to do the "get it through market with fast clicking " method. Sadly my friend lagged and couldn't get them in time, while someone else was quicker and bought the pets instead, and even if I asked him to return them, he didn't bother even replying.

So me and my friend were left without pet eggs because this game has no other means to trade whatsoever (and because there are such nice persons in this game). There must be a stop to this! I mean, what is the use of not being able to trade an item that can be sold in market?! just make it tradable.. I feel that more persons gets scammed this way than on the ways of "trade". At least in trade you can see what you are getting.

I know is my fault that the item was so cheap but I stumbled upon other 1 copper items in market and I ignored them because I know how this goes and that there is no other way to get those items.

So PLEASE add TRADE to some items before something more expensive gets lost.

~Nephryl

Edited by Nephryl, 12 August 2014 - 01:11 PM.

#2 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

You are not the 1st person to suggest this~ 

We are considering ways to make this work on a player level and production level. Thanks!

#3 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

Or if it's to hard to make them tradable you can always make a feature in the open market to set your shop on private and you get to choose who can look at your shop.

Example: Only friends have access to your shop

Only guild members have access to your shop

Your shop is now open to the public

Only player (insert name here) has access to your shop

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:36 AM

Amen.

Seriously. 

There must be find a way to trade those pet eggs to people (friends, guild mates, random person in game as random gift) whatever.

There. must. be. a way implemented that makes trading of the pet eggs possible.

The way that is used now is way over the top risky. I agree on that.  :ok:

Example: Only friends have access to your shop

Only guild members have access to your shop

Your shop is now open to the public

Only player (insert name here) has access to your shop

^

You got a very nice suggestion there. Not only for the pet eggs though. Would be nice to see those options in game for all market reasons. Nice.  :p_smile:

Cause we are already talking about pets in some way. I came across a little...let's call it .......unfair..........thing. That totally misses common sense.

I'm talking about pet food.

You got two in game:

- mount pet food

- normal pet food

mount pet food is:

- sellable to others in open market

- sellable to other players by COD mail

- giftable to other players by normal mail

- tradeable to other players while standing around

^ this is GREAT  :ok:  :lv:

And here comes the part that in my opinion is totally unfair and senseless:

normal pet food is:

- purchaseable in the Item Mall for real money (just and only)

(only one other "ironic" way, that I not even bother to get the reason of: you can get 1 day normal pet food for 50 bronze coin - hahaha- too expensive, are you kidding us?)

Yep, you got me right:

- no open market 

- no COD

- no mail

- no trade

- just pure IM purchase with real money

Can you please give me a clear and explaining reason why you can do all this things with mount pet food, but are restricted to IM purchases with real money (or to use the risky IM sellers in game) for the normal pet food???

Sorry, I don't get that. At all. I mean.......this is totally unfair to all users of simple normal pets. 

Is it really that hard to give the normal pet food the same rights in game as the mount pet food already has???

Cause as you can see by the usage of the mount pet food already, it does nothing wrong to the economy of the server (and I'm sure nothing wrong/better to your IM sales)..........why not just give the normal pet food the same rights as the mount food? 

Edited by Fliederduft78, 13 August 2014 - 12:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users