Mission Map Points Display - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Mission Map Points Display

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:03 AM

Hello,

Many people have been wondering "How do you obtain Points on a Mission Map score?"

I'm asking myself the same question. Actually, there is no official way to know how many points you get on a Mission Map, and if you will or not, reach the top 10 ranking.

I don't know what can add points to your score, but I think that taking alot of damage, almost dying and taking longer on a map.... seems to add more points, since its like you having a hard time in Mission Map, and they giving you points for that. (At least when I made it on top 10 sometimes, I've been through all that).

But nothing is official like I said, what we need is a Mission Map Point display while we do it, or a guide with deitaled info on how to get more points.

From what I know, the Point Display is almost impossible to happen, since I guess, Barunson, the developer, needs to create such display (I'm not sure if Publishers can do the same... since they only Publish it) and that makes thing a bit harder.

Explaining us how to obtain the points is the best way then, and probably alot of other people would like to know that too.

#2 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:02 AM

I don't think that's the case because my paladin, who was leeching the entire MM and didn't even move at all, somehow got ranks 6-9 on one of the chaos vella MM's.

#3 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:33 PM

http://dragonica.mmo...213908619.shtml

Even when you reach 120 points for SSS rank you can still gain points. Each player has their own invisible scoring which is what determines the party contribution and ranking placement.

So just do a lot of "back attacks," "overhit," and "counter."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users