My saharic (wind element) bow isn't showing animation - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

My saharic (wind element) bow isn't showing animation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wAdaBsKie05

wAdaBsKie05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:02 AM

i mean seriously it's not working as it is supposed to be. If i equip it and shoot arrows, it does not show up on the animation and plus it did not affect my dmg..

any tips or someone help me with this?

#2 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

were you using a gust bow?
i think you need to have wind arrows equipped with it to get the effect.

http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/1733/

Set bonus with Arrow of Wind:

• Increases damage with ranged attacks by 25%.
  • Adds a 10% chance of using [Wind Blade] Lv 2 on the target when doing a physical attack.
  • If the user's base Int is 40 or higher, Lv 5 is used instead.

Wind Arrow can be arrow crafted from the following :

Wind of Verdure (150), Matyr Leash (50), Rough Wind (450), Cat's Eye (200), Blue Bijou (50)

Edited by 4853121207141913140, 13 August 2014 - 02:37 AM.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

i mean seriously it's not working as it is supposed to be. If i equip it and shoot arrows, it does not show up on the animation and plus it did not affect my dmg..

any tips or someone help me with this?

Saharic does not make something wind element. It increases damage vs water element targets by 20%*

The cards in a weapon do not effect the animation. 

On renewal: That 20% boosts only damage contributed by weapon attack, refine rate, and +atk effects, not damage from stats. This is the case for all +% atk and +% damage vs X effects (if you're using a weapon with very low attack, that's why you don't see it).  +% damage with (skill) or +% ranged damage effects effect the whole damage. 

(On classic, all % mods effect the whole damage)

#4 wAdaBsKie05

wAdaBsKie05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:25 AM

first, I am from classic loki server, and second is my saharic bow is from the khafra rental equipments. I tried using a wind arrow on that as well but did not make any difference. The main issue is that I wasted KP for nothing. and talking about the animation thing, You know how normal hunter shoots an arrow showing their bow and you can actually see them using their bow, but with this one, you just look like you're punching the air, couldnt see any bow or arrows being thrown.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:51 AM

first, I am from classic loki server, and second is my saharic bow is from the khafra rental equipments. I tried using a wind arrow on that as well but did not make any difference. The main issue is that I wasted KP for nothing. and talking about the animation thing, You know how normal hunter shoots an arrow showing their bow and you can actually see them using their bow, but with this one, you just look like you're punching the air, couldnt see any bow or arrows being thrown.

Well, is the damage wrong? 

It sounds like just a visual glitch with it getting the default weapon animation, instead of a bow animation.

You'll be disappointed if you expect good, accurate weapon sprites in RO. You can be wielding the Mjolnir - Thor's Hammer - and what does it look like you're holding in your hand? A club. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users