New on this server need help! - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New on this server need help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 worstplayer12345

worstplayer12345

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

Hi I am new on this server downloaded the game, and also created warp portal account. and Dragon saga account, But i have a problem when I am trying to login on game it says PLEASE CHECK YOUR ID. Any advice? or help? THANKS in advance  :p_sad:

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:15 AM

To log in in DragonSaga (the game itself) you need the data (username and password) from your created DragonSaga account and NOT from the warpportal account. 

I've learned that you can create a DragonSaga account on Warpportal with one space more for password and username each as the actual game login allows.

People with that problem often get "check your id" because DragonSaga does not accept the account name/password with one character more. Cause this just isn't working and so your ID/password just is always "wrong" to the game.

Solution:

Make another DragonSaga game account on the same warpportal account. But this time make sure to use a shorter one.

#3 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

Ensure that you are inputting the right information. Only the Dragon Saga account information will work.

If you are still having trouble, please submit a ticket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users