5 replies to this topic

#1 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:04 AM

Is it a bug when my stat got weaker after using an IM passives? Oh I got hit more with the dodge passive, too.

#2 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:04 AM

Move detail would be greatly appreciated.

Such as which Item Mall Passive, which stat, etc. Thanks!

Topic moved.

#3 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:33 AM

Dodge, def, magic def, speed, ect. The entire 6 IM bless passives at general tab. The def got weaker by 100, instead of adding 1 k def for the knight. Magic def stay the same even though I use the passive, it should give an additional 400 Mdef, instead of stay the same. Speed does increase a little but not at the right %. With dodge passive, I should be able to dodge more, but I got hit more instead. Bug?

Edited by ChampPower, 16 August 2014 - 09:08 AM.

#4 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

I'll poke the Development team about it and test it out myself later.

Thanks.

#5 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

Please let's me know the result as soon as possible. Thanks.

#6 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:19 AM

Dodge, def, magic def, speed, ect. The entire 6 IM bless passives at general tab. The def got weaker by 100, instead of adding 1 k def for the knight. Magic def stay the same even though I use the passive, it should give an additional 400 Mdef, instead of stay the same. Speed does increase a little but not at the right %. With dodge passive, I should be able to dodge more, but I got hit more instead. Bug?

The skills haven't changed. They still do what they're listed at doing. I'm not sure how you have the expectation that it should increase defense by 1,000 or any value. As you've stated, they increase by a percentage (%) and the value that is increased is based on your base values.

"I should be able to dodge more" is going to be dependent on your base dodge values, like it would for any passive skill. There are a lot of factors that you're leaving out that makes it impossible for us to be able to identify your situation and experience, but the skills should be working perfectly fine.

Use the hover over tool-tips to see what your base value is, and you will also see a breakdown of what you're getting from other bonuses, such as equipment, passives and buffs. The "Base" is what passives are using to increase as a bonus from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users