#1 ElAbekOne

ElAbekOne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

Hello well since most of items are now bound equip i would like to sugest to make the character storage biger :( you cant hold anything in there with 1 page are make inventory bigger cuz its not working out good with that its imposible to hold all bound items in your inventory and just 1 page of storage... ty

#2 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:33 AM

u can buy in IM but i bet no one will buy them in that im price, or even for sell them ...... :\

Edited by Filipito98, 16 August 2014 - 10:48 AM.

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

u can buy in IM but i bet no one will buy them in that im price, or even for sell them ...... :\

It's only 350 points for a permanent expansion. Each storage page holds 40 items.  Seems pretty reasonable to me :P

#4 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

It's only 350 points for a permanent expansion. Each storage page holds 40 items.  Seems pretty reasonable to me :P

For being a Permanent Upgrade, i have to agree with HoneyBunz .

#5 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

o. o wait i tought i saw expensive XD or thats acc one???? :o Q.Q gomene than

#6 ElAbekOne

ElAbekOne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

ya but its still not fair for players who cant pay real money cuz you cant even play with all the junk on your inventory in my opinion they just making a good game a bad one but well all the changes its just to get more $ games do tht always end in bad ones :/ but well just a opinion ty for info tho

#7 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:26 PM

This is for the CHARACTER STORAGE expansion coupons, ACCOUNT STORAGE expansion coupons are more expensive. You can however increase both to up to 20 pages. Seems like plenty of storage to me.

#8 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:22 AM

^ yah was talking about acc expansion xD, but i dont see any player selling storage expansion :p_swt:

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:00 AM

Then perhaps this is a market that you should exploit?

#10 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:13 AM

ya but its still not fair for players who cant pay real money cuz you cant even play with all the junk on your inventory in my opinion they just making a good game a bad one but well all the changes its just to get more $ games do tht always end in bad ones :/ but well just a opinion ty for info tho

There are many other games where you have to pay for every storage tab.  Here you're given 5 tabs for free and have the ability to expand those if you want. Not to mention the item mall tabs and the premium tabs. It's really more than fair

This is for the CHARACTER STORAGE expansion coupons, ACCOUNT STORAGE expansion coupons are more expensive. You can however increase both to up to 20 pages. Seems like plenty of storage to me.

Yes indeed. The topic title is "Character Storage" and the topic starter was complaining about having to carry stuff around in his inventory. That's why i only posted the price of the character storage expansions   :P  Expanding account storage is definitely more expensive, but those tabs are also shared among all of the characters on the account so that's understandable.

Btw, according to the patch notes on the new storage system http://forums.warppo...-system-update/  there is no limit to how many character storage tabs you can have. It's a great deal imo.

Edited by HoneyBunz, 17 August 2014 - 09:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users