• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Khyber

Khyber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

So I haven't played for like a year,  and I remember I sorta messed up with how I wanted my paladin when a guildmate helped me.  So yeah I can't say much on how it is going.

Right now here is my Pally's stats

Base 81

Job 41

STR:  64

AGI:  57

VIT:  50

INT:  30

DEX:  41

LUK:  1

and here is the Skills I have.

http://irowiki.org/~...JkIAcF1xNafGA4k

So really I am not sure what to do with it.  Can someone help a bit?

Edited by Khyber, 17 August 2014 - 03:18 PM.

#2 Khyber

Khyber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:42 AM

maybe a little help?  Yes?  No?  Maybe?  Thank you?

Because, if no one is going to try and help I probably going to go and see about a full stat and skill reset, and ask about starting from scratch.....  So yeah.  Plz any comments before I waste a bit of money?

#3 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:24 AM

This is renewal chaos I'm assuming? Did you give the stickied RG guides a read? Read through the irowiki RG guides?

#4 Khyber

Khyber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

well my stat build and skill build I got was pre renewal Chaos.,  as it was over a year since I played my Paladin.  And I am still uncertain on how I was building it.

And as for builds,  I haven't found one that really suites how I want my character.  Who i want to make him able to solo play  doing good to decent damage,  while also helping the team out other then sacrificing myself.

#5 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

Well Paladins become RGs (Royal Guards) so start looking at those builds and see where you can go from there.

Try out the Eden Gramps Turn Ins for leveling. Solo leveling is tough and expensive for newer players (and even for many veterans).

The Sacrifice skill really is a must for any RG unless you are uber decked out with the best gears in the game and are planning to solo to 150. Even then, it's probably a must...

#6 Khyber

Khyber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

I know it is a must for a RG, but again,  I wanted to give something more then just Sacrifice to my team.

Right now after looking up a few stuff.  I sorta decided around

http://irowiki.org/~...qsbnaSanadkAak1

If I do a Skill Change I would most likely swap out most of the points for Spear Quickening and gain Defensive Aura.  Though it is not likely I will.

With this said,  how should I go around with my stats?  Go with trying to cap the  main 4,  STR, AGI, VIT and DEX,  or should I base the AGI at a point and put the remaining points into INT or LUK?

Edited by Khyber, 19 August 2014 - 11:47 AM.

#7 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:30 AM

Based on what you're saying, I'm going to recommend this build to you: Overbrand + Vanishing Point + Battle Chant build. Max all of those so you can have good AOE damage with OB, good single target DPS with VP, and good support with BC.

Now for the rest:

1) Defending Aura MUST be maxed. It's extremely important and really good in a lot of situations.

2) Spear Quicken gives the same ASPD regardless of the level used. Most RGs can't afford to have this maxed. I recommend at least level 2 since level 1 is way too short. Level 4-6 is usually all you really need at most.

3) Sacrifice doesn't absolutely need to be maxed but I recommend 3-4 usually for duration, range, number of targets.

4) Guard doesn't need to be maxed either and level 8 is quite good already. Usually even numbers give better reward for this but some people also leave Guard at level 5 as the req.

There are more finetuning possibilities but that starts to get really specific and you will probably have different opinions / preferences after you start playing RG a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users