• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 xKenshinx

xKenshinx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

i am about to do a stat reset on gx 150 but still trying to decide wich stats to go for i am going for a mvp/woe build with DD for none agi up mvps and crit for agi up mvp, i just wanna hear more experienced ppl opinion on stats i was thinking in either str94,dex58,vit97 or str90,dex73,vit90 if the + stats stack for stun immunity ill always have stun immunity with 90 base vit + 12 current wi vip buffs but i wanna see other ppl opinions on why less or more dex i dont think u need mroe than 58 dex for woe since u get 470 hit with simple buffs but still trying to decide if the downside of less dex affects alot, thanks. the other 3 stats i dont mention its because i am not changing those but here they are agi100,int1,luk90 lol dont need more agi i get total of 187 aspd with DD simple buffs no aspd procs there i use speed of light proc stays active almost all the time, thanks again.

#2 mayceyy

mayceyy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

What is dd ?

#3 xKenshinx

xKenshinx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

dual dagger

#4 mayceyy

mayceyy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

Dont go dd. Cause it takes more skills. Also u need more gears at more +. As if its so tough to get one wepon to +12. Also u cant use rc with such upgraded gears that is if u have two. So u will need one more katar thats third upgraded gear to just use that op skill. Other skills r not that op when killing except CI.

#5 mayceyy

mayceyy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

I am saying this only considering the fact that gears keep changing at enormous rate. U need to play to enjoy gears not play to make gears n then get bored. Trust me gx with dd is only for ppl with botted money or very hard players. Think abt it.

#6 xKenshinx

xKenshinx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

well my dual dagger out dmges my katar but the stats are mainly for woe and u can only use dual dagger on none agi up mvps so i went with 90-73-90 i think the extra hit is worth it since that extra 4 str wouldnt of given much dmg and 7 vit is not that big of a survival bonus wile the 73 dex makes sure i always hit RC on woe on everything exept on 120 agi gx wich is a waste of stat points XD idk if anyone with more exp can suggest going 94-58-97 str/dex/vit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users