30 replies to this topic

#1 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:43 PM

So Voxyon is out. Though the forums and facebook is filled with different emotions about the update, we are happy that it's finally out the door. Now this doesn't mean we are abandoning all things related to 168; on the contrary, we want to fine tune things and fix it as much as possible. Unlike the previous developers that was ever looking forwards without going back to see what was done, we want to get your input and your bug reports and fix these issues.

So what's in store for Requiem for versions 169 and onward? Well quite frankly it will be mainly bug fixes and fine tuning some thing that were always nagging in game. Of course we are working on content, but right now we are heavily focused on making the correct fixes make sure the Class Balance update is nice and smooth. 

Expect to see more fixes and frequent patches in the next few weeks as we try to tackle some of the nagging bugs in game.

ETA on Class Balance? Well that will take some time, but hopefully Helium will have some things to show as he moves forward.

Thank you guys for your continued support (and criticism!)

-Requiem Team

#2 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

how do u plan to fix already enchanted 3800 cad armors?

#3 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:03 PM

You can't fix stupid.

#4 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

so whats the strategic raid you were talking about voxyon is the same as the other bosses

#5 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:38 PM

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: its beautiful!! make me cry!  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob: 

ScreenCapture_2014_08_19_19_15_46.jpg

#6 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

God what a fail boss, just trio raided it with no rad, just a prot an sr and a druid. Used 80 pots. Would have used none if I had magic jewels and a saker in the party. Joke fail raid. Stunned us once at 1/10 hp and reduced physical dmg by 85% once near death, which doesn't matter for cad whores. Drops are bound on aquire, why don't know. Graphics sucked, runs too slow, was able to kite him. Size too big. Even though his size is huge had trouble tabbing on him. Over all I give this a 2 on a scale of 0 to anything worthwhile and decent

#7 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

the quest "Alpha Testing Temperions VII" where u can get the Legacy Atma cant be accepted, should be fixied asap

#8 YUMIR5

YUMIR5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:43 PM

Fix the STUPID ENCHANT...RUIN THIS GAME

90CAD or 0.9% pcc

LOL

#9 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

Dev's need to spread the word that 90 CAD enchants will be changed in this oncoming maint. Why? You will DEFINITELY get hate mail back when people spend Billions of lant and Mall (bind on acquire and raid reset) to horde them because they think its a permanent thing.

And if you guys are for some reason are unable to change already enchanted items to reduced values, well, you made another major error that will have lasting damage on the game.

#10 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:52 PM

Seriously lets measure the real impact I am sure its not that bad.
We have:
Upper Armor
Lower Armor
Gauntlet
Boots
Helmet
Shoulder Pads
Necklace
Belt
Earrings x2
Rings x2
Armlet x2
Monster Nucleus
Weapon
Shield

Each one can only carry 8 enchants. So tops its 136 enchant slots with 90 cad each for 12240 CAD. That's not so bad considering something like a Berserker only sees near 100% Physical Critical Rate without enchants(Berserker will have 720 less CAD).

Edited by Cleffy, 19 August 2014 - 05:52 PM.

#11 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

Seriously lets measure the real impact I am sure its not that bad.
We have:
Upper Armor
Lower Armor
Gauntlet
Boots
Helmet
Shoulder Pads
Necklace
Belt
Earrings x2
Rings x2
Armlet x2
Monster Nucleus
Weapon
Shield

Each one can only carry 8 enchants. So tops its 136 enchant slots with 90 cad each for 12240 CAD. That's not so bad considering something like a Berserker only sees near 100% Physical Critical Rate without enchants(Berserker will have 720 less CAD).

delete your char

#12 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:07 PM

delete your char

i did 4 parts armor 3 enchant and got 1k cad how many lants u spend on event cad???? :petting:

#13 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

delete your char

My bad I counted the weapon.

#14 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:57 PM

personally, I think that the whole legendary weapon dropping at a 0.001% from a boss and bound on aquire armor is terrible. First of all, you can easily buy all the end game gear for your character from other people in 1 hour. In other games you have to farm hard and long for end game gear. The level 89 armor shouldnt be tradeable at all.

As far as the legendary weapon goes, it is a weapon far too epic for multiple people to have, eventually after a few 200% drop rate events many people will have them, which will really make FoC and Union unbalanced, and giving mall players who spend $100 on raid resets the upper hand. I think the legendary weapon should be a 7 day reward for getting 1st in either wins or kills in the battlefield for the week.

whatever its too late now, mall whores will always win in this game and it will forever be pay2win :(

Edited by explicid17, 19 August 2014 - 10:14 PM.

#15 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

someone have a link for those legendarys?

#16 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:16 PM

So Voxyon is out. Though the forums and facebook is filled with different emotions about the update, we are happy that it's finally out the door. Now this doesn't mean we are abandoning all things related to 168; on the contrary, we want to fine tune things and fix it as much as possible. Unlike the previous developers that was ever looking forwards without going back to see what was done, we want to get your input and your bug reports and fix these issues.

So what's in store for Requiem for versions 169 and onward? Well quite frankly it will be mainly bug fixes and fine tuning some thing that were always nagging in game. Of course we are working on content, but right now we are heavily focused on making the correct fixes make sure the Class Balance update is nice and smooth. 

Expect to see more fixes and frequent patches in the next few weeks as we try to tackle some of the nagging bugs in game.

ETA on Class Balance? Well that will take some time, but hopefully Helium will have some things to show as he moves forward.

-Requiem Team

Ignoring that patch, which seems like a whole work in itself... Please concentrate on the new player experience, through to mid.

This game has become skip-all-the-content-to-get-to-end-game. Then, once at end-game, it becomes "There's no content!"...

In other games I've always found the levelling part to be fun, but no one does that here because there isn't really that much to do while levelling...

#17 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

Alteris is the one who pushed for skip-all-the-content-to-get-to-end-game.

2) Making the game "NEW" user friendly
When I first played Requiem, I was pretty overwhelmed with all the nuances of Requiem. Everything was pretty difficult and I have to say, pretty freaking boring.

-My proposal is so that all the skills within the first class should be auto learned by the character for the first Job. Whenever a skill is available, the first skill should be already in place and free to the player. That way every player can see what the skill actually does and they can have a decision of whether or not to keep investing into that skill.

3) Take away the horrible grind in the middle of the game.
When running through the game, we noticed that there were some areas of leveling that was not in par with the others and we feel that the curve shouldn’t be as steep.

-We’ve requested the studio for the levels between 29 and 49 should be rebalanced so that the experience players gain is not so abnormally low. First step would be to increase quest exp during this level range.

Edited by Cleffy, 20 August 2014 - 09:04 PM.

#18 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

Well yea. My memorable times from reqq was the times up to L65 or so.

I'd consider a return for a while if there was some incentive to help out new players, or an easy way to get decent weapons etc to dish out...

#19 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

now they added a costume with 1000 hp great.. this game is going nowhere fast.

#20 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:40 AM

lol its like they hear the game is too mall dependent. One problem is the stats in costumes. So they double down on mall dependency. I wonder if they will manage over $600k in revenue because I don't see myself and a good number of others from putting money into this game. Heck the article on mmosite fizzled so fast it was kind of amazing. We are pretty negative as a community, but the comments from people who stopped following the game a long time ago are even worse.

Edited by Cleffy, 21 August 2014 - 11:43 AM.

#21 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:37 PM

first priority...fix the -_- u made cuz if u think unfinished dungeon in a finished game is acceptable for release ...

Eriness dungeon thoughts:

- fix the exit and numaren spawn pnt on exit

- make exit trigger inside to the right  same as pd.

- fix the map locator inside

- mini map non functional

- more mobs in hallways.

- when going the left way which ends up at the "Entrance" of the prison mine map. make the "Entrance" enter second lvl dungeon. connect the 3 biggest rooms in prison mine into 3 boss rooms?

f2b1023f-d94c-4785-a660-8a269504da52.png

- put meat grinder in the last room

- adjust meatgrinder to 8-12k damage

- give meatgrinder slayer, terror, and full swing slash.

- last quest reward should give 9000 lant for transporter cost...seriously this is just mean.

Edited by sonemere, 23 August 2014 - 11:35 PM.

#22 Pichaga

Pichaga

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

ScreenCapture_zpse1d85efe.jpg next step ?

Edited by Pichaga, 27 August 2014 - 02:45 PM.

#23 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:30 AM

ScreenCapture_zpse1d85efe.jpg next step ?

+ Hello Kitty costumes!

#24 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

and they try to convince us they do any work...... :heh:

Look at REALITY !

Edited by VolunteerMod06, 31 August 2014 - 12:28 PM.

#25 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:06 PM

and they try to convince us they do any work...... :heh:

Look at REALITY !

have you tried it with plug in xbox 360 controller or on ps4? that game is revolutionary :D

Edited by VolunteerMod06, 31 August 2014 - 12:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users