33 replies to this topic

#1 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

If you have questions about tactics / strategies about non-ET beelze (or even ET beelze, although I've never tried it yet, and I think it would be a bit different) feel free to ask!

#2 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:40 PM

Hey kali o/ great vid : D I was wondering what were the buffs you used, there's some icons i don't really think i've seen before D: apart from the eden buffs i guess you're using +20 food and the dieter buffs (not sure if the dieter buffs have icons since i've never used them myself : o).Thanks in advance for the reply o/.

#3 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:13 PM

Hey kali o/ great vid : D I was wondering what were the buffs you used, there's some icons i don't really think i've seen before D: apart from the eden buffs i guess you're using +20 food and the dieter buffs (not sure if the dieter buffs have icons since i've never used them myself : o).Thanks in advance for the reply o/.

Yup I'm using Dieter buffs, they're the last two. The first one is Granite Armor, reduces damage by 10%, I believe it's like the energy coat effect. The 2nd icon is Pyroclastic which gives you +200 ATK when your dieter is level 150. (Mines only 132, so I'm getting 182 ATK from him).

The two pink icons are Medium and Small Life potions, which are KP items, the Medium restores your HP 7% every 4 seconds and the small one restores your HP 5% every 5 seconds. They also stack so I'm getting 12% life back every 4-5 seconds which really help when you're facing an MVP that deals a lot of small damage.

#4 Dalx

Dalx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:58 PM

why you dont use pain killer with Acid Bomb to tank and kill him ? also you could show gears ...

#5 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

Cause the homunculus she's using does not have pain killer

#6 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

why you dont use pain killer with Acid Bomb to tank and kill him ? also you could show gears ...

As what Chrona said, my homunculus is a Dieter, not a Sera. Beelze is also Ghost property, Acid bomb will miss on him. I'd rather not show gears, but it should be pretty guessable as to what I'm using for headgear, armor, weapon. It's doable without these gears, but the damage is just lower, I don't want to make people think it's necessary to use what I'm wearing to solo kill Beelze.

#7 Dalx

Dalx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

As what Chrona said, my homunculus is a Dieter, not a Sera. Beelze is also Ghost property, Acid bomb will miss on him. I'd rather not show gears, but it should be pretty guessable as to what I'm using for headgear, armor, weapon. It's doable without these gears, but the damage is just lower, I don't want to make people think it's necessary to use what I'm wearing to solo kill Beelze.

my bad sorry lol yea its sera with pain killer -_-

#8 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:52 PM

i solo bee with kaahi. this vid makes me want to max my homunc. that CC dmg is amazing. 

#9 Avngl

Avngl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:54 AM

If you have questions about tactics / strategies about non-ET beelze (or even ET beelze, although I've never tried it yet, and I think it would be a bit different) feel free to ask!

Very nice CC damage. 

Are you using any gods? Is your weapon a RTE or a HF? 

#10 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:07 AM

Beat me before I could get my new one filmed xD, stupid tunnel doesn't show damages so I refuse to post it. Shes using a Mjolnir I am fairly confident. But yo kamisauce, get DF and runaway and you'll be poppin 200k

The CC damage is only amazing cause it is instacast XD. I can get the same dmg without any gods =/

Edited by Havenn, 22 August 2014 - 07:10 AM.

#11 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

Beat me before I could get my new one filmed xD, stupid tunnel doesn't show damages so I refuse to post it. Shes using a Mjolnir I am fairly confident. But yo kamisauce, get DF and runaway and you'll be poppin 200k

The CC damage is only amazing cause it is instacast XD. I can get the same dmg without any gods =/

I usually do that in ET, but this was a spur of the moment beelze where i had to help a guildie out, so I didn't grab the boots haha.

I tested it out and damn, it's really nice I get Insta with Hurricane Fury /slur

@Avngl: I'm using gods.

#12 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

Oh wow, didn't even think about using DF to proc the +200 int. I should give that a try.

#13 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

Instant Cast with HF?

How does that work with white eddga hat and without beez card?

Edited by MintRoyale, 23 August 2014 - 01:55 AM.

#14 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

Noob Q : But why don't I see a Cart behind you in the vid ?  :p_swt:

#15 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 02:29 AM

Noob Q : But why don't I see a Cart behind you in the vid ?  :p_swt:

Happens if you use replay, it vanishes.

#16 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:43 AM

I usually do that in ET, but this was a spur of the moment beelze where i had to help a guildie out, so I didn't grab the boots haha.

I tested it out and damn, it's really nice I get Insta with Hurricane Fury /slur

@Avngl: I'm using gods.

Yea I figured, it looked like an impromptu Beez opp, I woulda been more under geared for a random find XD.

Ya the instacast is glorious from it, lots of bottle grenades but totally worth it. Nice kill none the less <3

Edited by Havenn, 23 August 2014 - 06:44 AM.

#17 inspectortrix

inspectortrix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:05 PM

is there any possible way to give more damage bee aside from using holy canonballs for cart cannon?

#18 pickleee

pickleee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:07 PM

First of all, use soul cannon ball, using the suitable cannon balls against the corresponding element/property of the monster will yield a significant increase in damage.

The rest is up to your other damage modifiers, i.e your gear, stats, buffs etc.

#19 inspectortrix

inspectortrix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:28 PM

i miss on bee if i use the soul canonballs... is our server not updated?  only holy cannon balls hit on bee.. :(

Edited by inspectortrix, 24 October 2014 - 11:30 PM.

#20 chr0nicles

chr0nicles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:37 AM

i miss on bee if i use the soul canonballs... is our server not updated?  only holy cannon balls hit on bee.. :(

actually you didn't.
you see "miss" above your character because soul cannon miss vs hell flies, not bee.

if you look closely you'll see the damage you've done to him.

#21 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:44 PM

Poor man way to kill bee is to make a kaahi soul linker slave. Marry it to your genetic. Put your soul linker close to the Bee spawn or where you do BB's. Go full buff with kaahi and revit from a Sura. Blow through a ton of blue pots and CC as quick as you can with soul cannon balls. Try to be as instant cast as you can with gear you have. I have killed Bee with one kaahi before but not often. I usually have to flywing away and recast kaahi. I do blow through a bunch of blue pots and soul cannon balls. Sometime depending on the situation I have to use a kafra card and get blue pots/soul balls from storage. 

If you have beast gear(instant cast) and a 150 dieter, you may be able to smoke Bee without my setup. Right now I cant lol.  I still hate to pop a Bee because its more trouble than its worth. Would love the card but hate wasting 700 blue pots and 500 soul cannon balls or more.  :p_sad:

#22 inspectortrix

inspectortrix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:34 AM

i didn't know about, i used to think that i miss on bee rather than the hellflies when CCing it... how did you do that much damage on CC, mine was only 15k with holy canon balls

#23 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 04:58 AM

Her gear is all very high end. But even without any god's whatsoever I can do 145k to beez with soul cannon ball XD

Kami using my methods hits over 200k, maybe much more than that even. ( if she has a gloom, 300? <3 )

15k with holy is normal, which would be about 30k with soul, which means you're likely a 150 gen using 3x AS RTE with some standard gears and no pyroclastic - you just need better gears all around. +9 EMH, +12 2x AK Erde EA10+ or 3x AK RTE (better CC than AS), pyro if you're dieter, etc

Edited by Havenn, 27 October 2014 - 05:01 AM.

#24 frohzn

frohzn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:02 AM

u need HF and gloomy to do 200k without lex XD

#25 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:14 AM

Nah you definitely do not, I do 300k no gloom, no meg, no HF, with lex and AB buff

Edited by Havenn, 27 October 2014 - 05:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users