Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

First Log, day 1

Hi

This is a diary, a friend told me I should write one to tell my story in the long trail of marvelous adventure in Ragnarok.

Today

is not the first day

My level is 52 and my job level is about 48, but yet still a long way becoming a Priest. 

I have experienced the Chaos, thrilling me from the bottom of my heart.

But first, let pretend I am a young girl born in a small village near Izlude. My dream is to become a Priest like the Father who I always admire every time I come to the Cathedral of Prontera first day of month.

Then I have been attracted, impressionated to the glory of God. 

I believe I spoke to Him, and he told me to take this glory path, bring his greatness to everyone, share the salvation.

An Acolyte I became, let says at ages 12, I have been sent to Payon, a beautiful village of archery, but deep inside still existing the shadow of Evil and Death.

My first companion is my best friend, she is a high rank lady from a noble house. She also wants to become a follower of God, but her aim is for power, a monk, a sura.

Wait, come back to me.

We travel and take quest through a Guild called Eden, they have eyes and ears everywhere. Everyone told us to join them and they will offer help on our journey. So, why not?

We kill spores, lot of them to gain exp and bounty. Harass big foot and loot their skin and paws. Encounter Fire Willow just to spam their head for reward.

Many times I lost my concious, regain and beaten. 

Then one day we meet a young archer who just take the bow after his father. He joins our team and help us against those monsters.

Young, handsome, and wild. . . and handsome wait, I did say that!

Everyday my job is to heal them, bless them the glory of God. But I do that for everyone on my way, mostly for the villagers of Payon. They pay us the money from items dropped from monsters, sometimes there are some merchant passing the village and buy a great amount of Strawberry with pretty good prices. Those amount of money help us greatly on our adventure.

Monday morning, the chief of Payon call us and give a request to clean the dungeon deep inside the village.

Hell

Walking Skeleton, Zombie, they attack us from everywhere, any corners that we were hiding, they have ways to break us out

They even haunt me into my dream, we stay at the first level, do the bounty quests for day by day. We just advance level 40 few days ago,but not strong enough to handle a swarm of monsters.

They almost got us bit by bit, sometimes, even bats can blind your eyes with their noises. . . This is hopeless

I am writing from the deep cave of Payon dungeon level 2 in the middle of night, actually we don't know what time is it since there is no sunlight down here.

The place around me is original darkness, except the small fire in our hideout. The fire is small but I am still scared. . . somewhere, inside that black curtain, couple red eyes are watching.

(To be Continue)

Edited by LoveIsBlue, 11 September 2014 - 09:32 AM.

#2 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

Reminds me of my payon life  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#3 Acowlyte

Acowlyte

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Forum Player

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:13 PM

Woah! This is pretty cool. Want more. /heh

Edit: Eh, just noticed I bumped a post fom August lol. Sorry.

Edited by Acowlyte, 25 December 2014 - 10:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users