error 2: Cannot Connect patch server - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

error 2: Cannot Connect patch server

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tsokz

tsokz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:38 PM

Is there any admin who can assist us? It seems that we are just the one's trying to solve this. I haven't heard from the admins. its been 2 days already.

#2 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

If you take the time to read the rest of threads on each section you would notice many people trying to figure out what's going on. I already spent 13 hours yesterday re-installing, modifying and deleting files and see if anything would work but it didn't.

Also it is known that WarpPortal has a reputation of being so ******* slow at responses when it's related to patch errors and stuff, so i would recommend you to spend your free time playing another game while they work out on a solution for this, that might take until next patch (I know your feeling). It has nothing to do with region, cause i'm not from Phillipines, so the problem seems to lie between Hackshield and the server cause already tested files with the people that doesn't have problems and still doesn't work so we can't do nothing but WarpPortal/Gravity.

The only thing i can suggest is to extend this new event, cause the rewards are pretty good (Rune removers/Storage slot expansion/Infiniums) and it's not our fault to not be able to play the game, you know.

Cool thing is i'm not the only one, or else it would be

Game over.

#3 telleybear

telleybear

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:26 PM

If you take the time to read the rest of threads on each section you would notice many people trying to figure out what's going on. I already spent 13 hours yesterday re-installing, modifying and deleting files and see if anything would work but it didn't.

Also it is known that WarpPortal has a reputation of being so ******* slow at responses when it's related to patch errors and stuff, so i would recommend you to spend your free time playing another game while they work out on a solution for this, that might take until next patch (I know your feeling). It has nothing to do with region, cause i'm not from Phillipines, so the problem seems to lie between Hackshield and the server cause already tested files with the people that doesn't have problems and still doesn't work so we can't do nothing but WarpPortal/Gravity.

The only thing i can suggest is to extend this new event, cause the rewards are pretty good (Rune removers/Storage slot expansion/Infiniums) and it's not our fault to not be able to play the game, you know.

Cool thing is i'm not the only one, or else it would be

Game over.

+1 

i have to agree lol  :heh:

#4 3069121108025959500

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

i wonder how they make money with lousy service, worst than level up games.

#5 telleybear

telleybear

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

i wonder how they make money with lousy service, worst than level up games.

lol i never thought that i would see a company worst than LUG :))

#6 tsokz

tsokz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

Lol i really missed ragnarok so im hoping this gets fixed. "Kakaprostate" na hahaha

Edited by tsokz, 22 August 2014 - 05:32 PM.

#7 keiuth

keiuth

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:42 PM

I had the same issue earlier, now its fixed!

#8 boogski

boogski

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:36 PM

@keiuth plss share ur solution

#9 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:05 AM

Here's the Evil Genius (EG, Dota2) who found a way to "fix" the problem without bypassing Hackshield update. More useful than WarpPortal, for sure.

Edit: Right post.

Edited by Vau, 23 August 2014 - 12:14 AM.

#10 keiuth

keiuth

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

@keiuth plss share ur solution

I sent a PM to one of the admins with my tracert result as instructed and 5mins later, it's fixed.

Although im not sure if that had anything to do with it or if it was just a coincidence.

#11 Devial190

Devial190

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:31 AM

FIXED THIS PLS THE REWARDS IS VERY NICE! AND IM VERY MAD BECAUSE I CANT PLAY RO2 NOW! T_T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users