Please pay attention to the developers of the game! - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Please pay attention to the developers of the game!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#1 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

Hello! Sorry for my bad English, I write through the translator.
We are on the Russian server recently learned that the game developers don't know about the existence of many errors and bugs. Some errors and bugs for several years.
So I will try to publish as complete as possible a list of errors that need to be corrected.

1. Critical error "Runtime error" when changing character, exit the game, load any location or field of battle, and sometimes in other situations, and even for no reason.

This error on Russian servers, there are already more than 5 years, and we call it "classic error Requiem". It has long been the subject of constant ridicule. 
You need to fix first.

2. The field of battle. At this point in the battle involved a very small number of players as rewards irrelevant. All of the awards are valued only Delta Xeon (-15% chance of failure). Since there is a permanent event points field battles easier to save by using coupons glasses on the battlefield.

Come up with something that players have to go to the battlefield.

3. Glasses of blood. The reward for Guild wars is not being used in the game. Some Guild on the Russian server have 10 - K points of blood. Make the Guild Bank, or any other rewards for points of blood.

Make personal awards for glasses blood, it is in almost every MMORPG. It's a good idea to make a special mass buff for Guild leader and special weak buffs for managers Guild. These buffs could be bought for points of blood.

4. The game boring. Make very complex quests that you need to spend many weeks. For example, once a day at a random place at a random location, you receive a special monster with a very good drop. But in order to find it, have to run over all locations!
Players most of the time are in the city of Alban location of Numaran, as they had nothing more to do in the game. Because of this, a lot of people leave the project.
So many players complain about little cruelty in the game. People who chose this game, wanted blood and violence and hardcore. Otherwise people would choose another game, such as Ragnarok :)

Requiem should focus on the genre of "Horror". Probably a good idea to do a fatality in the game, as the game series Mortal Kombat.

5.  The balance of the characters.

At this point in the game a large imbalance in the direction of mass damage and mass control.
In order to kill 1 enemy, you must stun 5 enemies. In mass battles characters with damage by 1 goal today is very useless. While it is possible to take riding animal (Rex and others) and drive or fly it to their allies. If attacked he will absorb part of the damage. Thus, all PvP are now "squad vs squad" , and 1 on 1 is very rare. Classes that deals damage in melee combat, mass combat die very quickly. For example, 2 mage can inflict massive damage skills 2K every 2 seconds, 3 skills every magician. Per second 2 mage will inflict 2*6=12K damage, if the opponent +5-10, he might not even 1 hit.

6. The basic parameters of the characters.
The game was originally present this bug as "critical physical hit" and "critical magic skills".

This is not correct, should be "critical physical damage and magical critical damage".
Why, for example, ShadowRunner for massive damage applies % critical attack and CAD for single damage % skills and SCAD? Imagine that magic classes damage on 1 target and multiple targets depends on different parameters? 
This should not be, and there is no such thing in other games. Any physical class must develop "critical physical damage" and any magical class "critical magic damage" . So very simply and fairly.

7. Some skills don't work.

Several abilities for the Stalker may not work correctly.
The ability to move to the target (Assassin, Berserker, Warlord and others) often return back or other errors.
The ability of the commander of the adamant of mind acts after the commander then lost the icon of the buff. The icon does not consider the time steps in DNA.
And other errors. Players of the Russian server for many years, asked to correct these errors.

Players of the Russian server also discuss the game on the Russian forum. Add here the best ideas.

UPD№1:

8. Shield block should have a maximum value of 80%, by analogy with the resist and protection.

9. The game should be made your selections CAD\SCAD.

Should be added: armor % critical attack, which can be strengthened. When modifying weapons should have a choice between % critical attack or % skills, CAD or SCAD.

10. You need to fix settings "evasion" and "accuracy". Miss chance should be displayed in the parameters in %. Evasion should work on all types of attacks: magical and physical.

We hope for an active discussion with the developers, because in our localizers do not already believe.

Thank you for your attention!

Edited by RuServer, 31 August 2014 - 07:22 AM.

#2 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:53 AM

Well my russian friend what you say is true. PVP is  now unplayable. There is no balance at all now. They talk for month about balancing skills then dump enchants into game allowing some classes to cap most stats while other classes using the same enchants cant. Their so clueless the dont even take factors into account like armour types eg cloth plate etc and the fact some wont cap defence while others will or get u alot closer. In short this games beyond repair. These are not real devs they are amature modders. I barely log now.

#3 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:43 AM

Bugs ? What bugs ? Next question !

#4 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:01 AM

Hehe after pve players moved to Nova, pvp players start to cry because they haven't anymore free kills.... LOOOOL

#5 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:43 AM

Nova has less people than 15 year old  private servers for dead games.  please dont confuse your ability to learn a boss using repeatable macro attacks as some form of skill. This games mobs and bosses have no intelligence hence why PVE players  in requiem love them. An before u hit that reply im a lvl 90 druid on nova fully geared.

#6 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:16 AM

pve players moved to Nova

IMG_1404.jpg

#7 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:16 AM

PVE players love to play with their friend... A MMPORG is not just killing, it's also having fun with friends. I'm not raiding since.. uhm 6 months or maybe more (I don't consider Titan RH a raid), but having fun to play with friends and help them to level/doing quests.

Anyway you were talking about class balancing... and we know classes have never been balanced in Requiem, but after the server split, there are more complaining... why? Maybe coz pvp players that killed afk/pve players now have to fight against other pvp players..... This is what pvp players wanted, so don't complain.

And the biggest unbalance in game it's not the class but how much you spend in mall.

#8 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:12 AM

No your wrong. A +30 8/8 forsaker vs +30 8/8 beserker or assasin. Please explain possible winning scenario . There is none. 

#9 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

No your wrong. A +30 8/8 forsaker vs +30 8/8 beserker or assasin. Please explain possible winning scenario . There is none. 

You consider PvP 1 on 1. This is impossible under current conditions. In mass battles enough to use 1 Chaos Totem, and immediately 8 Berserkers and Assassins +30 8\8 will instantly turn into an easy target. Assassin is useless against enemies that he is unable to kill it in 10 seconds. Mage with 25K HP, 3K Defence and 15K+ Evade Assassin to kill can't. And this is just average parameters for today's magicians.

Edited by RuServer, 25 August 2014 - 11:07 AM.

#10 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:FOC

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

^^ STFU

Delvl and go 69 foc

#11 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

So you are a full +30 and play on Nova to duel with others? I don't see any sense. Why not on Trifri???? Maybe you are on the wrong server... or in the wrong game.

#12 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:02 PM

So you are a full +30 and play on Nova to duel with others? I don't see any sense. Why not on Trifri???? Maybe you are on the wrong server... or in the wrong game.

What Is Nova? Are you kidding?
Only the field of battle and Guild wars. The duel is for Kids.
I imagine you on your server running and offer everyone a duel))))

#13 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

The duel is for Kids.

b392f5eb8e9910ee19e9722b8912db52.jpg

#14 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

You consider PvP 1 on 1. This is impossible under current conditions. In mass battles enough to use 1 Chaos Totem, and immediately 8 Berserkers and Assassins +30 8\8 will instantly turn into an easy target. Assassin is useless against enemies that he is unable to kill it in 10 seconds. Mage with 25K HP, 3K Defence and 15K+ Evade Assassin to kill can't. And this is just average parameters for today's magicians.

Want try with my sin?

#15 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:57 PM

I think its good to remember these 2 things about the developers. 1st they have no interest in the game. All of them have never even touched the game before developing for it. 2nd they are bad at their jobs.

#16 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:14 PM

They added 1000HP mall costumes and weapons achieveable only through raid resets. They dont know what their doing find new game.

Edited by explicid17, 25 August 2014 - 06:15 PM.

#17 babyRC

babyRC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:51 PM

There's a quick maintenance held today, I hope this bug will have a solution.

#18 PrincessBadong

PrincessBadong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Triffri

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

really? there is? hmmm ...

#19 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:14 AM

Want try with my sin?

The assassin with your settings, hit 2000 - 2800 80% protection.
2 stun 8 hits this 16-23K + 1K damage skills. Total 17- 24K if none of the miss. At +30 8\8 mages with +40% HP and +20% stats 30-40K HP.
Perhaps we should try PvP with someone stronger noobs?

#20 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:43 AM

knockout2_zps2ffcf3c7.gif

#21 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:51 AM

The assassin with your settings, hit 2000 - 2800 80% protection.
2 stun 8 hits this 16-23K + 1K damage skills. Total 17- 24K if none of the miss. At +30 8\8 mages with +40% HP and +20% stats 30-40K HP.
Perhaps we should try PvP with someone stronger noobs?

only if the mages go full con/hp. bud this is stupid becouse you loose too much dmg.

#22 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:58 AM

And get 0 res...

RuServer just a trash talker

#23 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

RuServer just a trash talker

And member since yesterday.... :heh:

Edited by Dyshana, 26 August 2014 - 03:15 AM.

#24 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:07 AM

Not sure how some of these people dont know im on both servers . im pretty well known in pk servers for last 7 years. Nova wasnt a choice it was a free clone. I can only assume some of you are low pevels and havnt made it to Alban endgame AFK 

#25 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:52 AM

Well I'm assuming that ruserver is from Russian server and doesn't know anyone here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users