Please pay attention to the developers of the game! - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Please pay attention to the developers of the game!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#26 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:59 AM

The only mages I see surviving a sin like vince would be an evasion stacked defiler, or a druid. Other than that mystics sakers tempests all get eaten quickly. And if you are runni.g 40k hp on a mystic, your defense isnt capped and your dmg sucks balls

#27 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:59 PM

only if the mages go full con/hp. bud this is stupid becouse you loose too much dmg.

You on the American server is "Heart Santa"?

#28 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:07 PM

Well I'm assuming that ruserver is from Russian server and doesn't know anyone here.

All correctly. I tell you the situation on the Russian servers, about the situation on the American servers, you tell yourself. This thread was not created for players American server, and game developers who don't know what happens in the game.
If you have Assassins and Berserk destroy all around, it's your problem. On the Russian server there are only 3-4 of Assassin +30 8\8 and 2-3 Berserk +30 8\8. And no one is afraid.
Learn how to play using brains, then maybe you will have less problems.

#29 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

Gogogo more trash talk lol....

#30 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:49 PM

Here are the top Russian server on points of blood.

21001037270c.jpg

Statistics do not lie. 7 mass vs 3 solo. These 3 solo 2 Сommander and 1 Assassin.

#31 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:46 AM

Mage with 25K HP, 3K Defence and 15K+ Evade Assassin to kill can't. And this is just average parameters for today's magicians.

At +30 8\8 mages with +40% HP and +20% stats 30-40K HP.
Perhaps we should try PvP with someone stronger noobs?

25k hp / 3k def / 15k+ evades arent average parameters, this is some heavy malled toon already

40% hp / 20% stats isnt the common setup as well.

sins / serks got perma lock and crazy dmg output. even with the stats u said its hard (almost impossible) to survive. all those stats r useless if u r being locked down forever.

its right that they need to kill caster in a 1vs1 situation, but atm they dont win, they simply DOMINATE, they dont even need to use their full skill potential

mass battle is something different ofc

and just a sidenote, not every1 using tons of change items to outgear every possible opponent (changing gear infight shouldnt be allowed anyway)

#32 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:02 AM

just a thing : you are all "trash talking" for nothing: i think Ruserver that you are wrong on the chances of zerk or sins in ONE ON ONE as you said first : sin or zerk WILL WIN at same level/ same STUFF /same Bonus... However , you were RIGHT about the way things go in battle : Mass killers rules , for real and with evidence , and it's the same on american servers , being a melee hitting target one by one , you have to be smart fats and choose isolated and/or weak targets , you can really be useless in these circumstances. But some sins or zerks at cost of their lives make great work for breaking lines sometimes... ^^

and radiant helper : i think bumble was talking to Dyshana , not to ruserver ^^

Dyshana : hi , know what , i can't tell you are totally wrong : there is no more many pk , on this PK server these days , AH AH AH , was wondering why too and conclude the same , but i admit it may be untrue , it's just funny to imagine crazy PKers crying for preys ;-P

but the truth is probably worse ^^' not enough players ? only remaining mates who don't want to pk each other ? ^^' dunno.

Whatever , wish a good game to everybody , even to dumbheads :no1:

Edited by ARKILIUS, 27 August 2014 - 10:03 AM.

#33 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:42 AM

The problem about few players comes for 2 main reasons: too much mall (but maybe they are understanding it... look at the last 80% reinforce, it gives chances also to non-mall-players) and server join/split.

#34 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

^^ Delvl go 69 foc.

#35 DrNick19

DrNick19

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

Want try with my sin?

i guess i won against this 100% crit -_-,whic is realy close to 100 lolz

#36 DrNick19

DrNick19

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

25k hp / 3k def / 15k+ evades arent average parameters, this is some heavy malled toon already

sins / serks got perma lock and crazy dmg output. even with the stats u said its hard (almost impossible) to survive. all those stats r useless if u r being locked down forever.

its right that they need to kill caster in a 1vs1 situation, but atm they dont win, they simply DOMINATE, they dont even need to use their full skill potential

mass battle is something different ofc

and just a sidenote, not every1 using tons of change items to outgear every possible opponent (changing gear infight shouldnt be allowed anyway)

dafür hast zeit ,für son schrott zu antworten aber mal bei whats app schreiben.... :wall: :wall:

#37 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

0c8cc1e0616b.png

Defiler,30k HP and 3.5k melee Defence.(this +20% HP and +10% stats)Are you sure Assassin\Berserk +30 is able to kill him? I am not lying, I always confirm your words with evidence.

#38 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

59 % most Res

76 % Crit

1312 scad....

thats just a fail build like most ppl play it... cap out def and hp and don´t get res... in mass pvp his toon will die in 2 secs....

RuPlayers don`t know how to balance gear ? lol

#39 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:21 PM

tbh most ru players are better than most of you guys at pvp lol.

#40 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:33 AM

0c8cc1e0616b.png

Defiler,30k HP and 3.5k melee Defence.(this +20% HP and +10% stats)Are you sure Assassin\Berserk +30 is able to kill him? I am not lying, I always confirm your words with evidence.

yea your defi is a hp bomb with good def. bud the dmg? just lool abouth this fail build. and a good sin kill him yes. we dont talk abouth fail build. we talk abouth balance builds.

excat this builds are the prob that we need to kill some crap bosses houers.

#41 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:17 AM

Lol'ed, u said those are *average stats* and post a picture of a pretty mallwhored toon - thx for the confirmation of my previous post. :P

trinity knucks? fire/curse res 59%? full wintriness jewels enchanted 8/8 with event xeons? hearts & scales in armor?

for sure thats not a  *common* build. maybe on RU server....

def, evades and hp r decent, but rest sux badly :/

what u do against other caster?

what u did there looks like a pure anti-melee build, and not the common setup ppl run arround with. ;)

#42 de0ne

de0ne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:02 PM

untill he changes ornament , its like one click away

#43 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

bdw. you guys know that evasion is 0 if you take a stun? a small bud importent info abouth this caster are op guys.-

#44 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

59 % most Res

76 % Crit

1312 scad....

thats just a fail build like most ppl play it... cap out def and hp and don´t get res... in mass pvp his toon will die in 2 secs....

RuPlayers don`t know how to balance gear ? lol

lol

954fa3d6965a.png

Press one button...and becomes 99% Crit 1.4 SCAD and 80% Res Fire,Electro,light and 71% Curse!

Or on the American server is not able to change the jewelry?

What stops during the duel 1 on 1 wear protection, and to resist wear during mass battles?

Lol lol lol and LOL

Lol'ed, u said those are *average stats* and post a picture of a pretty mallwhored toon - thx for the confirmation of my previous post.  :P

trinity knucks? fire/curse res 59%? full wintriness jewels enchanted 8/8 with event xeons? hearts & scales in armor?

for sure thats not a  *common* build. maybe on RU server....

def, evades and hp r decent, but rest sux badly :/

This is a normal player +30.
We on the Russian server has players 8\8 hearts. Event xeons skills 1 is a 12-15kk game currency Lant (or ~1$), xeon skill 2 is 20-25kk game currency Lant(or ~ 1.5$). Event xeons now every player has. Weapons Trinity +0 is on the Russian server is about 2-3$ or 50-100kk Lant. This is my picture with the +20% HP and +10% stats, we have a Russian server players with +40% HP and +20% stats and such players a lot.

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=-Hz1PKdk0pw

Just look...
Did the Assassin or the Berserker can the same thing?

Edited by RuServer, 29 August 2014 - 10:49 AM.

#45 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:13 AM

I'm here to break the fun so : Keep it On-Topic, don't trash talk, and don't make double post please, edit your previous post and add there whatever was left out.

Edited by VolunteerMod06, 29 August 2014 - 08:22 AM.

#46 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:36 AM

This is a normal player +30.
We on the Russian server has players 8\8 hearts. Event xeons skills 1 is a 12-15kk game currency Lant (or ~1$), xeon skill 2 is 20-25kk game currency Lant(or ~ 1.5$). Event xeons now every player has. Weapons Trinity +0 is on the Russian server is about 2-3$ or 50-100kk Lant. This is my picture with the +20% HP and +10% stats, we have a Russian server players with +40% HP and +20% stats and such players a lot.

And do you consider 8/8 hearts players average players???? Just an example: 1 char 85+ can get only 1 hearts, to be 8/8 (do you mean whole armor set?), 8x6 (at least) means 48 hearts, so it means that for each player 8/8, there are other 47 without them... if this is average for you... I just see an heavy mall player... nothing else....

Anyway all your prices are just for the russian server. Here you cannot buy e.g. a event xeon skill for 1.5$, so try to check how things are going on this server or go back to your russian one.

#47 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:51 AM

when this is on ru server a average player then complain this on ru forum. here on us server is this is more then just a cs whore and very rare. i dont know anyone with that gear.

#48 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:55 AM

lol

954fa3d6965a.png

Press one button...and becomes 99% Crit 1.4 SCAD and 80% Res Fire,Electro,light and 71% Curse!

Or on the American server is not able to change the jewelry?

What stops during the duel 1 on 1 wear protection, and to resist wear during mass battles?

Lol lol lol and LOL

... wtf sure but hopefull they will patch it away.. so that u arent abel to change gear infight and it will balance alot

#49 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:46 AM

And do you consider 8/8 hearts players average players???? Just an example: 1 char 85+ can get only 1 hearts, to be 8/8 (do you mean whole armor set?), 8x6 (at least) means 48 hearts, so it means that for each player 8/8, there are other 47 without them... if this is average for you... I just see an heavy mall player... nothing else....

Anyway all your prices are just for the russian server. Here you cannot buy e.g. a event xeon skill for 1.5$, so try to check how things are going on this server or go back to your russian one.

I showed the picture 4\8 hearts, not 8\8. You can not use the heart, and make the character a little slabu. The man who showed the parameters of his would be Assassin with 2.7K physical attacks and 2K+ CAD, also spent a lot of money. It's not the settings of the Assassin +10.

I talk about the situation on the Russian server.
On the American server let things remain the way you want. 
I wrote the reason why he created this topic: our administration ignores the requests of our players.

when this is on ru server a average player then complain this on ru forum. here on us server is this is more then just a cs whore and very rare. i dont know anyone with that gear.

Go to Russian  forum section of the trade, and see how many different things +30 8\8 sell on the Russian server.
We are also users of this game, and the developers should also consider our opinion. Let pack for Russian and American servers will be different. Let on the American server, everything will be the way you want, but on our Russian server necessary corrections.

... wtf sure but hopefull they will patch it away.. so that u arent abel to change gear infight and it will balance alot

sorry, I didn't understand you.

I'm here to break the fun so : Keep it On-Topic, don't trash talk, and don't make double post please, edit your previous post and add there whatever was left out.

ok

sorry, I used to use the forum as use Russian forum.

Edited by RuServer, 29 August 2014 - 11:05 AM.

#50 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

Is it only me that doesn't understand why ruserver comes here to show how "good" he is if the russian server is so better?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users